Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 3 of 78[ 3111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F2: Prisoner's Dilemma- Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

"Oh...bye then, Simon.." ZuZu buzzes in disappointment.

"Great! Now we have 3 participants...let's try starting once we reach a minimum of four!"

fella

Liza gasped, covering her mouth with her hand, completely taken aback by the words.

"A... prison school...? A-And killing game...?! The only way to get out of here is to kill someone... Oh, no... No, no, no, that's not right..."

She ran a hand through her hair, a look of worry and shock coming onto her face, a slight cold sweat visible on her face. She wipes at her face, and then her eyes, moving her glasses up to have rubbed her eyes.

"I... I just hope that this all gets sorted out..."

Nervously, she enters the cafeteria to get something to drink.

"A killing game?" Questioned the witch. "And I thought father's jokes were bad..."

She sighed quietly to herself.

"It doesn't matter either way. I have no intention of dying. Come, Giles. We have preparations to make."

She picked up her chubby companion, who made himself comfortable on Veronica's shoulder. The two then went into the storage room.

A short while later Veronica and Giles emerged from her storage room with a box of plain white chalk.

"This will do perfectly." She muttered to herself.

She then made her way to her research room and go to work.

TheLetterF wrote:
"Great! Now we have 3 participants...let's try starting once we reach a minimum of four!"

"Oh, shucks, Sweet Pea-- no one so adorable's ever asked me to play Spin the Bottle before! But I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to pass." said Maribelle, patting Azurine on her head, and thus really petting ZuZu. "I can't have my reputation besmirched just before the cotillion ball, but I reckon your carefree attitude in this weird situation is inspirational. 'Sides, I think the others are right about us bein' rescued real soon."

"Anyhow, I need to go over yonder and make sure Bud knows how to work the barbecue, and that he knows the difference between Carolina-style and Tennessee-style barbecue sauce." she added, turning to follow the others. "The secret's in the sauce." she added, throwing the others a wink.

Happy Maria

Chisami entered the cafeteria to get some food. Upon seeing the others, she bowed. "Hello, everyone. I assume everything is going smoothly?" As she started eating, she noticed the talk about spin the bottle. "Is this really something we should be doing at a time like this?", she asked, confused. "I feel as though we should be doing something more substantial such as finding out if there is any way to leave this place."

Azurine frowns slightly once more.

"But affection is the key to acquiring trust! Handshakes, pats on the back, friendly smiles and more...these are all ingredients for a great school environment! =o."

Happy Maria

"Um...perhaps. But this games sounds rather, er..." She stopped momentarily. "Personal. We have only just arrived on this island, no? We all barely know each other. Maybe we should do something else?" She stopped to take a bite out of her food.

"Getting to know each other, huh? I see you have every intention of playing right into Monokuma's paws."

"Zing! That's exactly why this will be a great chance to learn more about each other! We can ask each other questions, spill our secrets...Bzz, ZuZu is joking about that last part..=]."

The amnesiac girl then turns her attention to Colin, tilting her head at his unexpected remark.

"Miss Azurine wants to know what you mean.."

Shy guy

"I would think group harmony is for the best personally, your highness." Damien opined from his position by the barbecue. Some of the meat had been cooked by now (for exactly the required time) and so he began rapidly pulling it off onto plates. "We're mostly in agreement that rescue will come soon, in which case we should just relax and have fun until that time. So, on that note: may I offer you anything from the grill?"

Happy Maria

"Oh." Chisami looked displeased with herself after Damien had returned as she realised that she could have waited for some barbeque. Putting that behind her, she shook her head, "no thank you. I am already full." She pointed to her empty plate. It had appeared that she left very little behind. She also seemed to have eaten cleanly, as there were very little food particles near her mouth. Her lab coat (which for some reason she had worn to the cafeteria ) had also remained untouched by the edibles.

She got up and sighed. "I think that we should impose some precautionary measures here myself", she said addressing no one in particular. "We cannot have anyone swimming outside the buoy, nor can we keep any dangerous weapons here. This island should remain harmonious, no?" Finishing her speech, she left to watch her hands.

"Perhaps you are right." Colin looked a little sheepish. "It is of no concern to me what the commoners decide to do in their freetime."

He then turned to Damien. "I'll decline, Clockboy. However, I'm sure Constantine would be more than happy to take a patty. Red, and only lightly seared with garlic."

Finding the grilling well underway, and little for her to do, she announced her intentions. "Well, you can't hardly have barbecue without any slaw or beans, so I reckon I'll head to the cafeteria to make 'em. But I'm pretty good at talkin' while I cook, so if'n anyone wants to chit-chat with me, feel free to come on down."

"It seems we do have a lot of time to kill, don't we?" Colin headed back to his kingprince-sized bedroom. "If anybody wants to have sex with me, then invite yourself inside. Looks don't matter much to me, and my tastes are very open."

Shy guy

Southern Corn wrote:
"Oh." Chisami looked displeased with herself after Damien had returned as she realised that she could have waited for some barbeque. Putting that behind her, she shook her head, "no thank you. I am already full." She pointed to her empty plate. It had appeared that she left very little behind. She also seemed to have eaten cleanly, as there were very little food particles near her mouth. Her lab coat (which for some reason she had worn to the cafeteria ) had also remained untouched by the edibles.

Damien had been addressing the Prince, but with barely perceived tension he rolled with it and smiled in acknowledgement at Chisami.

JesusMonroe wrote:
"Perhaps you are right." Colin looked a little sheepish. "It is of no concern to me what the commoners decide to do in their freetime."

He then turned to Damien. "I'll decline, Clockboy. However, I'm sure Constantine would be more than happy to take a patty. Red, and only lightly seared with garlic."

Slight after slight, Damien could barely conceal a twitch as he nodded. "I'm sure there's some garlic in the cafeteria." He said, though after Colin returned to his cell he made no move to go fetch some.

Instead he turned to the group playing spin the bottle. "Anyone hungry?" He called out, friendly smile back on his face.

Monokuma suddenly pops up.

"Nope, no absolutely not," he says. "16 students, we can't have anyone creating any more now. Anyone caught with their sperm in another student will result in both being punished. Which means."

Monokuma throws a pack of XS condoms at Colin's head.

"Always use protection kids!"

Last edited by Lone on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Gah!" Colin looked nervous after being handed the package and hearing the murmurs around him. "Well uh, thank you for getting protection for...f-for Constantine! Yes, thank you Monokuma!"

He quickly scrambled out of sight.

Happy Maria

Chisami had come out of the washroom just in time to witness Monokuma's PSA on safe sex. She blinked. "W-what was that about?", she asked Colin. "Why would you want to..?"

"Hmph, all creatures require some degree of pleasure. And yes, that includes trash like you."

"Y-you could pleasure y-yourself without involving o-others in s-such...acts...u-unfitting of your highness. I have a hard time b-believing you are even a Prince..." Yuma shook his head in disappointment.

Happy Maria

Chisami ignored Colin's remark and curtly asked, "How exactly are you an Ultimate, your highness? I was not aware that being of royal blood would make you talented. Unless your family bribed Hope's Peak, of course." Neither her face nor tone hinted at any malice but from what she spoke it was clear she was not fond of Colin either.

"I simply gave others an invitation, it is up to them whether or not they decide to bed a prince." Colin chuckled, as if the prospect of one refusing him was nigh impossible.

He then turned to the girl who spoke up. "My body is perfectly proportioned, my IQ is 200, my clothes are all woven from the finest material, and in only a matter of time I'll be the most powerful man in the world." He spoke with complete simplicity. His tone was carefree, and had no hint of malice or uncertainty. "On the other hand, you're just an assistant." His face hardened, and he lost the lightheartedness he once had. "Know your place."

cooler and wilder

"Yo Monokuma mate. Gimme a Magnum XL. And super stretchy too!"

Bud caught the giant condom box.

"Make it two!"

He caught the second one in his teeth. Bud counted all the girls. He deemed 7/8 as viable.

"Alright chicks. All of you except that weird pink haired one meet my standards. I'm down anytime. Peace!"

He went back to collecting meat for his BBQ.

ASCEND

KamiPanda wrote:
Instead he turned to the group playing spin the bottle. "Anyone hungry?" He called out, friendly smile back on his face.

"Oh, that meat looks great!" Simon exclaimed, "I'll gladly take some!"

He reaches for a chunk of meat near the edge of the plate with a little too much force, accidentally dislodging the plate and sending it tumbling to the ground. Still, he did successfully get his piece though.

Seeing the unfortunate mess he made, Simon laughs and replies, "Oh, whoops! Sorry about that! Didn't mean to do that! ...Anyway, I'm going back inside. See ya later!" Simon rushed inside, eating the food while running.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"A-another pervert." Yuma huffed in annoyance at Bud. "None of you k-know how to treat a lady..."

Shy guy

Planetbox wrote:
"Oh, that meat looks great!" Simon exclaimed, "I'll gladly take some!"

He reaches for a chunk of meat near the edge of the plate with a little too much force, accidentally dislodging the plate and sending it tumbling to the ground. Still, he did successfully get his piece though.

Seeing the unfortunate mess he made, Simon laughs and replies, "Oh, whoops! Sorry about that! Didn't mean to do that! ...Anyway, I'm going back inside. See ya later!" Simon rushed inside, eating the food while running.

Something in Damien snapped, and he picked up the dropped plate and chucked it after the retreating Livestreamer. Then he turned away and stormed off to Ohishi's research centre, which was apparently a cafe too. Seemed a good place to calm down and get away from people.

A new dawn.

Believing there wasn't much she could do to help them, Aria said a goodbye to the people by the barbecue and walked out of the room, planning on seeing and hopefully conversing with the others now that she felt a bit better about their situation. And she managed to walk straight into Colin making his declarations - and Monokuma's appearance. She watched in stunned silence, though she had an imperceptible frown on her face, and then walked closer to the group. Aria asked, seemingly for no reason, "... Your highness, I believe you do not know the story of the writing of a book named Hitopadesha? Or, more accurately, the words of a scholar that King Sudarshan overheard?"

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"A-another pervert." Yuma huffed in annoyance at Bud. "None of you k-know how to treat a lady..."

"As if any lady wants a shitty shota like you." Colin laughed and put his hand up for a high-five. When nobody reciprocated, he settled for Constantine.

DarkAgea wrote:
Believing there wasn't much she could do to help them, Aria said a goodbye to the people by the barbecue and walked out of the room, planning on seeing and hopefully conversing with the others now that she felt a bit better about their situation. And she managed to walk straight into Colin making his declarations - and Monokuma's appearance. She watched in stunned silence, though she had an imperceptible frown on her face, and then walked closer to the group. Aria asked, seemingly for no reason, "... Your highness, I believe you do not know the story of the writing of a book named Hitopadesha? Or, more accurately, the words of a scholar that King Sudarshan overheard?"

"What...? No, I haven't. I used to read much more but...I haven't had much of a desire to lately."

Happy Maria

"I see. That is how you think." Chisami showed no emotions as she spoke. "Well, there is simply no time for such trivialities. We must go meet Jinno and ask her for the mattresses." With that, she left to the Ultimate Haiku Writer's Research Centre.

A new dawn.

Quote:
"What...? No, I haven't. I used to read much more but...I haven't had much of a desire to lately."

Aria nodded, having expected that, and then closed her eyes, singing something in her language. She then looked at Colin, and translated- "Youth, prosperity, nobility and lack of right judgement; when each is enough for disaster, what can be said where all four are present?"

She sighed. "Please do not think of this as an insult - it is meant the same way as the scholar did, though I can only repeat his words. Perhaps, when you get the time, you can look through that tale and see the true meaning."

"Um, I d-don't think it is a-appropriate for you to say such terms, your h-highness." Yuma advised. "I am j-just trying to tell y-you to act like your p-position, is a-all..."

DarkAgea wrote:
Aria nodded, having expected that, and then closed her eyes, singing something in her language. She then looked at Colin, and translated- "Youth, prosperity, nobility and lack of right judgement; when each is enough for disaster, what can be said where all four are present?"

She sighed. "Please do not think of this as an insult - it is meant the same way as the scholar did, though I can only repeat his words. Perhaps, when you get the time, you can look through that tale and see the true meaning."

"Ah of course, I get what you're saying." Colin smiles. "The debutante...I've been getting bad feelings about her too. Perhaps I should uphold my responsibility as a prince and impart this wisdom to her, lest she bring disaster to us all."

Happy Maria

Meanwhile, Chisami had made her way to the Ultimate Haiku Writer Research Centre. As she entered, she looked around. "Hello? Jinno? Are you here?"

The PA turns on.

"Upupupupu. Everyone, please gather in the cafeteria. I have a very special surprise!"

"Th-that c-can't be g-good," says Yuma.

"Well we can't disobey Monokuma," says Mikael.

The class agrees. They make their way to the cafeteria with heavy hearts. The last student enters; Monokuma pops up.

"Alright class," he says. "I've gotten eight murder plans so far. That isn't nearly enough. I want at least 15 by tonight."

"B-big brother," cries Monomi, "s-surely that is not true."

"Shuddup," Monokuma hits Monomi with a giant gavel. "Now where was I… ah, yes. I will be providing you with a motive."

He grins an evil grin.

"You guys have noticed no one's come to rescue you right? Well that's because they don't remember you. Yup, all your family and friends memories of you have been erased. Every achievement in life, every mark you left on the world, gone. This school is the only place you exist. The only way to undo this… kill someone. Upupu."

"N-no!" Rina screams. "Y-you liar!"

"Oh really now. Well your little brother, he doesn't think you exist. As far as he knows he's always been living on the streets by himself."

"But why," says Aria, "why must you do this?"

"Upupu. To make you sad about Swara, Daron, and Tara. People are who they are today through the people they've met. When you break that link… upupu."

Monokuma and Monomi vanish with a puff.

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

Mikael seemed strangely unfazed by Monokuma's 'motive.' He reassured the others, "You all need not worry about me. I am not going to kill anyone. Besides, n-nobody cares about me. My parents are just-" Realizing what he was saying, he cut himself off and slapped his hands to his mouth. "A-Ah! I apologize. I-I'm sure you all have very loving and caring parents and siblings and friends! You'll see them all again! I'm sure of it."
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Ohishi was indeed there, sitting at one of the short-legged tables directly across from the entrance to her 'research center', eyes shut as she sipped serenely from her cup. They snapped open at the sound of unexpected visitors.

"Remove your shoes, please!
Do refrain from tracking dirt
Into my abode!"

She set her cup on the table and rose to her feet.

"Would you care for tea?
What business have you with I,
Ohishi Jinno?"

As her violet eyes fell on the Ultimate Horologist, she smiled.

"Treynor, very good.
I had a request for you.
You'll listen, correct?"

(this is before the announcement because shut up)

"My family will...forgot who I am?" Colin sweated, shuddering at the implication. "No....no! Monokuma please, just kill them instead!"

A new dawn.

From the expression on her face, it was clear Monokuma's words had made an impact on Aria, but then she started giggling. "Y-You believe I will kill for th-that?" She asked, though she didn't know whether the bear was even listening to her or not. "That is... perhaps the b-best outcome! A-At least now they all can.." She trailed off, her initial hysteria being replaced with tears now shining in her eyes. Aria clenched her fists and turned away, not saying anything to the others as she walked to the corner of the room and played her flute to calm herself down.
Page 3 of 78 [ 3111 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus