Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 41 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Daily Life)Topic%20Title

[put something witty here]

"Th-Then I shall be of assistance!" Oscar shouts, having finally exited the pool. He staggers as he approaches, still a bit out of it from the twisting slide. "If I just mirror you, then we'll have nothing to worry about, right?"

He quickly crouches over Jack, placing his hands over the boy's chest and begins the compressions. Doing his best to keep up with Bryan's pace, he actually looks rather confident, until a realization hits him.

"...I'm sorry, but how often do I have to do the mouth-to-mouth? He's kind of... well, you know. The breath...?"

fella

"Uh..." Bryan awkwardly blinks, though he keeps up his compressions. "I'd say do about... ten to fifteen presses, then give him about one or two breaths. So... you shouldn't have to do mouth-to-mouth too many times!"

Jack’s eyes blink open during the CPR and he family pushes Oscar away while coughing water out.

“Ugh...thanks, Oscar. I think I’m gonna go again.”

"Your funeral." Urumi pulled the mystery control room key out of her pocket. "I think I'm going to look around a bit to see if I can find where this fits, then go to the spa. Sounds more fun than watching people trying to drown themselves."

She turned away from the others and held one hand up as she walked off.

"He lives!" Oscar shouts triumphantly, giving Jack some space as he wipes the sweat from his brow. "I'd advise you don't try anything like that again. There's less deadly ways to get a man fussing over you..."

Happy Maria

"Idiots", James scoffed to himself, seeing his fellow students' antics. "They'll killbthemselves without me even having to intervene…"

Koichi jolted awake as the CPR continued, knocking Bryan's head. Koichi didn't feel this impact however, as he quickly stood up.

"Wow! What an experience! I haven't felt a rush like that since '04! What happened..?"

fella

"Agh!" Bryan stumbles backwards as Koichi jolts upwards, the blow directly to his nose. "Ow! God, that hurt..."

He then hears Koichi's question. "O-Oh, uh, you kinda... fell unconscious after the water slide. So did Jack," he begins to explain, tightly holding his nose, blood flowing out of it. "I went ahead and got you both out of the water, and I did some CPR on you, and Oscar did it on Jack... ouch..."

"You performed CPR on me?" Koichi asked, excitedly. "That means you saved my life! I feel like a Disney princess! Or...I suppose the correct term would be Disney prince!"

"C-Congratulations, Bryan. You're his knight in shining armor." Oscar grins at the two, doing a very poor job trying to stifle his laughter.

fella

"Uh... Yep! That's... That's one hell of an analogy, but, er... you're welcome!" Bryan glances at Oscar, a mix between embarrassment and annoyance on his face.

lcarus wrote:
"C-Congratulations, Bryan. You're his knight in shining armor." Oscar grins at the two, doing a very poor job trying to stifle his laughter.

Koichi looked cautiously at Oscar. "I sense a dangerous amount of enthusiasm...is it time to retreat..?"

After pondering the situation, he shook his head. "Never mind that! The act of saving a life should not be taken lightly. I will be sure to compensate you at a later time."

fella

"No, no, it's fine, really! Just doin' the right thing to do, heh." He awkwardly scratches behind his head, lightly sighing, knowing that it may be a while before he hears the end of this.

"Nonsense!"

Koichi stood in place for awhile, thinking.

"I shall think of something in time! In the meantime..."

He eyed the waterslide one final time. "I do not take a challenge lying down! I shall conquer that waterslide and exit in one piece! What a grand idea!"

fella

"U-Uh, you sure? I mean, you kinda fell unconscious after the first time... so did Jack..." Bryan responds, still clutching his nose rather tightly in an attempt to halt the bleeding.

"If it is a challenge that beast of a ride wants, then I must accept! Maximum effort!"

Koichi proceeded to head to the slide, but fell down on the way over.

"...I had not considered my injuries when accepting this challenge. I shall try again at a later date."

fella

"Oookay! Another time! And, er, Koichi, you may wanna get that checked out--put some band-aids on and stuff... Anyways, I'm gonna go... uh... to the wave pool! That should be fun...!" As he heads away, he quietly mumbles to himself. "Gracias a Dios que se acabó..."

Happy Maria

As Bryan left to the wave pool, James sneakily tiptoed behind him, camera in hand.

Southern Corn wrote:
As Bryan left to the wave pool, James sneakily tiptoed behind him, camera in hand.

"Hey, what are you doing, James?" Florian pouts. "A-Are you trying to perv on Mister Suarez?"

"Bzzt, medical protocols activated!" V.A.L. entered the scene, medical box grasped in one of it's claws. It wheeled up to Koichi quickly, and was soon lowering itself beside the cadet on the tiled floor. V.A.L. opened the box and began pulling items from it. "Please allow me to assess your injuries, bzzt."

Sock

Rinea proudly enters the scene behind V.A.L, hands on her hips, and a wide smile on her face. "This is gonna be good!" She mutters to herself before slowly approaching the robot and observing their movements.

Twin beams of light emanated from V.A.L.'s eyes and scanned up and down Koichi's body.

"Bzzt, assessment completely. Results: broken nose and lacerated palms, bzzt. Suggested treatment: your nose is not out of alignment, bzzt, so I suggest breathing through your mouth and ice packs four times daily for two days, bzzt. For your hands, we must apply pressure to stop the bleeding, clean and bandage them, bzzt."

V.A.L. raised up a clean towel to Koichi. "Please use this to apply pressure while I clean your wounds with alcohol wipes, bzzt."

Happy Maria

James simply ignored Florian and continued following Bryan.

Sock

SiRReN wrote:
Twin beams of light emanated from V.A.L.'s eyes and scanned up and down Koichi's body.

"Bzzt, assessment completely. Results: broken nose and lacerated palms, bzzt. Suggested treatment: your nose is not out of alignment, bzzt, so I suggest breathing through your mouth and ice packs four times daily for two days, bzzt. For your hands, we must apply pressure to stop the bleeding, clean and bandage them, bzzt."

V.A.L. raised up a clean towel to Koichi. "Please use this to apply pressure while I clean your wounds with alcohol wipes, bzzt."

Rinea's eyes widen. It seems like she's impressed. "Who would've thought that you'd know a thing or two about this sort of stuff?"

"Wait, Mister Tachibana's injured? That's terrible!" Florian runs over to V.A.L, his gloves and bowtie still on and his slightly ill-fitting trunks getting a bit looser. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Bzzt, thank you Ultimate Rinea," V.A.L. said, clearly pleased. "I am installed with the many protocols, bzzt. Ultimate Florian, I would appreciate it if you could staunch the flow of blood from Ultimate Koichi's hands, as he seems to be in shock still, bzzt."

fella

Bryan wiped his nose, the blood flowing from it finally slowing down, though his hand is left quite red. "Blegh. I should probably get this cleaned off..." he comments to himself, continuing to make his way to the wave pool, not noticing the director trailing behind him as of yet.

"The killing game is afoot, and y'all are having a pool party..."

"I mean what do you expect us to do? Quake in our boots?"

SiRReN wrote:
"Bzzt, thank you Ultimate Rinea," V.A.L. said, clearly pleased. "I am installed with the many protocols, bzzt. Ultimate Florian, I would appreciate it if you could staunch the flow of blood from Ultimate Koichi's hands, as he seems to be in shock still, bzzt."

"Right away!" Florian nods before pulling up his trunks, grabbing a towel and bending over to press it against Koichi's hands. All that one could see from a short distance away was a bulging smiling face print pointed up in the air, swaying slowly as the butler tends to the wounded cadet.

JesusMonroe wrote:

"Maybe be a little more careful? What if Koichi had died on that water slide? It's called 'Euthanasia Slide', for God's sake. What if Jack actually drowned? What if..."
His tone goes grim.
"What if, while you're all distracted, someone just goes and holds someone else underwater? Ever think about that? You're all being way too careless. Instead of fucking around in a pool, we should be, uh, we should be..."
He doesn't seem to have any idea how to finish that sentence.

No other way than to make this mistake.

DootDootDoot wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"Maybe be a little more careful? What if Koichi had died on that water slide? It's called 'Euthanasia Slide', for God's sake. What if Jack actually drowned? What if..."
His tone goes grim.
"What if, while you're all distracted, someone just goes and holds someone else underwater? Ever think about that? You're all being way too careless. Instead of fucking around in a pool, we should be, uh, we should be..."

"I do not think it to be wise to live the rest of our time here in terror and fear. It only worsens our emotional state and makes us more prone to doing what we should not do. Every situation has silver lining and this is it for ours, as thin as it may be." Irene says. "What we should be doing is enjoying our time here, even as little as it may be."

Working smoothly with Florian, V.A.L. cleaned Koichi's wounds and swiftly wrapped his hands in antibacterial gauze, carefully taping it.

"Bzzt, this is all I can do for now. If your injuries pain you further might I suggest speaking with Ultimate Rinea, bzzt." V.A.L. rose and wheeled backwards, head rotating. "Bzzt, scanning other for further injuries," it intoned, the same beam of light going over the other students. It seemed to pierce through inanimate objects, and V.A.L. was soon making its way over to the wave pool, following Bryan's trail of blood.

DootDootDoot wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

"Instead of fucking around in a pool, we should be, uh, we should be..."

“Hot-boxing the sauna? I had the same idea—the coals will be perfect for cooking my bud. Guess great minds think alike, Bodie.” Jack smiled and headed off in the direction of the sauna.

Shy guy

Drawn in by all the activity and unable to find anything of interest in her exploration, Keri wandered over to the group in time to hear Bren chastising the others. "It is as Irene says. Our true enemies are our captors, and the weapon we have to fight them with is our trust. Will you not join us? You must be getting hot inside that outfit, and the pool will be relaxing."

KamiPanda wrote:
Drawn in by all the activity and unable to find anything of interest in her exploration, Keri wandered over to the group in time to hear Bren chastising the others. "It is as Irene says. Our true enemies are our captors, and the weapon we have to fight them with is our trust. Will you not join us? You must be getting hot inside that outfit, and the pool will be relaxing."

He seems to get very nervous about Keri's idea.
"W-what's so great about a pool anyways? Just, swimming around? That's stupid, anyone can do that, it's nothing special."

Happy Maria

Collin1002 wrote:
Bryan wiped his nose, the blood flowing from it finally slowing down, though his hand is left quite red. "Blegh. I should probably get this cleaned off..." he comments to himself, continuing to make his way to the wave pool, not noticing the director trailing behind him as of yet.

As the two of them made it to the wave pool, James made his way to one of the seats quietly, though his camera was still focused carefully on the parkourist.

Shy guy

DootDootDoot wrote:
He seems to get very nervous about Keri's idea.
"W-what's so great about a pool anyways? Just, swimming around? That's stupid, anyone can do that, it's nothing special."

"I am sure there is something that you and you alone can do." Keri replied, smiling vaguely and heading into the pool herself. "For instance, I can do this." Without warning she dropped down backwards, slowly sinking into the water with the smile still on her face. She stayed down for much longer than a person should, before suddenly resurfacing as though nothing had happened. "By slowing my heart I can limit my oxygen usage." She explained serenely. "It is a very special experience, for I can lie on the bottom and simply... observe."

fella

Southern Corn wrote:
Collin1002 wrote:

As the two of them made it to the wave pool, James made his way to one of the seats quietly, though his camera was still focused carefully on the parkourist.

Bryan watched the wave pool as the waves crashed down, and he let out a whistle. "Thaaat's intense. May as well get a towel first, though..." As he turns around to go and grab one, he notices James in one of the seats, and then the camera nearby him. "... Uh... Can I help you?"

"Bzzt, Ultimate Bryan, may I assess your injuries?" V.A.L. spoke up, slowing catching up to the parkourist and director.
Page 41 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus