Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 49 of 115[ 4572 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 115  Next

Re: Danganronpa F4: One-Way Ticket to Ride (Ch2 Class Trial)Topic%20Title

fella

"Dunno who it could've been... Probably someone who was unaccounted for during that time," he says, scratching his head. "Anyway, that reminds me. I should really say what I did altogether, heh." He cleared his throat before speaking, placing his hands on top of his podium.

"Like I said, I locked up the control room before the announcement. After that, I went with my group, but Keri disappeared right before the water levels started to rise. The rest of us all went into the spa and closed the door behind us. Florian, Irene, Mitzi, and V.A.L. all went their own way while Urumi and I stayed in the lobby on the second floor. I was watchin' the window for Keri, but as I was doing that, Urumi just went poof. She just disappeared." He shrugs, glancing Urumi's way.

"Anyway, around 10:00, I heard this twisting of metal. I guess it was bending under the water pressure. Sounded like it came from the bottom of the slides, which is where that note told Mitzi to meet whoever it was that wrote it--by the slides. So, after that, I decided to head upstairs, but bumped into Mitzi. She got all grossed out and went to the bathroom to clean her IV off, and V.A.L. followed her. I started to head downstairs, but I heard this noise upstairs. Sounded like some things falling over. After that, I headed back up, and Florian and Irene were together. We went to the washroom after we met up, and that's where we saw V.A.L. all short-circuited. The tub was probably used to get him all wet, since it was tipped over and all. He said Mitzi was gone before he shut down."

"Florian and Irene went to look for her upstairs while I looked for her downstairs, but didn't find anything. I went back up to tell the other two, but they were locked up in there. Before I tried to open it, I heard something behind me and turned around to see Bren. He explained that he had a fight before escaping to the spa. So yeah."

"We went to the washroom after I told him about V.A.L., and Urumi showed back up before we were gonna try to carry him. She didn't seem to want to say where she was, so I didn't pry. When we were carrying V.A.L., Florian and Irene showed up. They escaped, apparently. Anyways, they said that they were gonna use a whale floatie they found to leave. When Bren, Urumi, and I got to the bottom floor, the flood was gone. We kept going, and when we got to the fountain, we saw Florian, and he was unconscious. Irene didn't seem to be with him. I woke him up, and after he was awake, he helped us carry V.A.L. to the ship."

He takes in a deeeeep breath. "And that's all I did!"

ASCEND

((Here's a spa timeline for you guys so you can continue being mentally stable members of the society in which you live.))

Spoiler: Spa Timeline
[9:30]
-Bryan and Urumi keep watch on the first floor. Florian and Irene head upstairs and enter the leftmost sauna.
-At some point Urumi disappears.
-V.A.L. mentions seeing someone leave to Irene after it exits the rightmost sauna.
-Florian and Irene inflate the whale boat. They push it out of the window and then moor it.

[10:00]
-Bryan goes upstairs, bumping into Mitzi. She complains about his sweat and heads into the washroom. V.A.L. follows her inside.
-Bryan goes back downstairs, but right as he reaches the bottom of the steps he hears a crash from above. Florian and Irene hear the same noise.
-Bryan heads back upstairs and talks to Florian and Irene through the sauna door. Then they all rush to the washroom. The washtub is overturned and V.A.L. is lying on the floor, looking short-circuited. Mitzi is nowhere to be seen.
-After talking for a bit, Bryan leaves and heads downstairs to conduct a thorough search. Meanwhile, Florian and Irene head into the rightmost sauna. When they try to open the door, it doesn’t work.
-Bryan finally heads upstairs. Florian tells him that they can’t get out of the sauna. Suddenly, Boetius appears.
-Bryan and Boetius head into the washroom. V.A.L. is still there. Urumi arrives as well shortly after.
-Florian and Irene try the door again, and it opens. They quickly report this to the other three.
-Florian and Irene return to the leftmost sauna. There Florian notices the odd cords around the mouth and the rocks that have been moved to the center of the room. They immediately board the whale and leave.
-Once they’re on the water, they notice the hole in the boat and start freaking out. Then it sinks and they die probably. Meanwhile, Bryan, Urumi, and Boetius have a sitcom-esque struggle to get V.A.L. downstairs.
-While floating on the surface of the water due to the life jacket, Irene notices something glowing in the deflated whale below.

"Okay," Otto exclaims, "Good stuff so far! Just about everyone has shared their alibi!" He gives James an unnerving glare.

"Anyway, this oughta be a cakewalk for you, but I still want to try my best to be a helpful facilitator, so here's a topic to get you started."

The screen changes to display half of Mitzi's face on the left. Printed to the right is: "How did Mitzi leave the spa?"

"Good luck, everyone!"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Last edited by Planetbox on Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

"I didn't 'just disappear'!" Urumi objected. "I just got tired of waiting around on the first floor so I went upstairs to look around. Not my fault you didn't notice me leave..."

She sighed. "But yeah, other than that, it sounds about right."

fella

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I didn't 'just disappear'!" Urumi objected. "I just got tired of waiting around on the first floor so I went upstairs to look around. Not my fault you didn't notice me leave..."

"Sorry!" Bryan raised his arms up and waved his hands around defensively. "You could've just said that when we met up again, though..."

Shy guy

"I... might have an idea what happened then." Keri spoke up, glancing at Urumi anxiously. "But it does not seem relevant to the current topic."

"If we are talking about Mitzi, then, we last knew of her position in the washroom. She was there washing after bumping into Bryan, and VAL followed. It seems she short-circuited VAL, possibly so she could escape unnoticed. The curtain from the washroom was found missing, and towels had presumably been taken from there too, later found by the entrance which is also close to where the curtain was found. So... while I do not know how exactly she did it, it seems she used these two items as a way to escape from the washroom."

fella

"Yeah... Maybe she somehow used those in getting out of the spa," Bryan affirmed. "The towels were all tied up together, and maybe the curtain was disposed of in the ticket booth." He clutches his chin. "But I've got no idea how exactly would she have used 'em."

"Hmm..." Florian ponders momentarily. "Oh, wait! Why would Miss Irene and I only find one life vest in a whale float made for two people? Could Mitzi have taken the other life vest? That could potentially explain why the float was holed..."

Collin1002 wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Sorry!" Bryan raised his arms up and waved his hands around defensively. "You could've just said that when we met up again, though..."

"Well, I would have if I knew you'd make a big deal out of it," she pouted. "So Mitzi. Did anyone notice whether the whale floatie was there the whole time? Maybe she got on that and used the curtain rod like an oar?"

Shy guy

"But if Mitzi used the whale boat, how did it end up back at the spa again, docked and all?"

TheLetterF wrote:
"Hmm..." Florian ponders momentarily. "Oh, wait! Why would Miss Irene and I only find one life vest in a whale float made for two people? Could Mitzi have taken the other life vest? That could potentially explain why the float was holed..."

"She was pretty feeble. Maybe she needed it to swim?"

DootDootDoot wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:

"She was pretty feeble. Maybe she needed it to swim?"

"Yeah, that makes sense!" Florian nods. "The life vest would make sure she wouldn't sink to the surface, and it would help her move around and accomplish...whatever she was trying to do.."

KamiPanda wrote:
"But if Mitzi used the whale boat, how did it end up back at the spa again, docked and all?"

"I-I don't know, I'm just throwing ideas out there..." Urumi blushed. "Okay, so maybe she didn't take the boat, but she probably got on it to take a vest? Maybe she was going to use the boat but ended up punching a hole in it with her IV stand? She didn't have a life vest on when we found her though, right?"

"It's possible she ditched the vest before being murdered. Either that, or the killer got rid of it, maybe so we wouldn't figure out how she got out of the spa."

fella

Bryan scratches his head, looking quite confounded. "Maybe the towels and shower curtain were used to help her swim or something? Both of them were wet, so..."

Shy guy

"Certainly it seems likely the whale boat is relevant somehow. In between Florian leaving it and returning, it gained a white cord around its mouth and a hole. I can only imagine Mitzi was responsible for both. However the boat was on the opposite side of the building from the washroom... the windows on each side open out to the left and right when viewed on the map, so you would need to go all the way around the top to reach one from the other."

DootDootDoot wrote:
"It's possible she ditched the vest before being murdered. Either that, or the killer got rid of it, maybe so we wouldn't figure out how she got out of the spa."

"I believe someone would have found it were that the case."

Collin1002 wrote:
Bryan scratches his head, looking quite confounded. "Maybe the towels and shower curtain were used to help her swim or something? Both of them were wet, so..."

"I do not wish to disrespect the dead, but... would Mitzi not have had great difficulty swimming in her condition?"

"She would need to make sure her IVs were not harmed if she was swimming too, no? That outcome seems highly unlikely."

"Oh, right..." he sighs in frustration.
"Well, at least that narrows things down. She must've found some way to escape without having to swim."

"In order to keep her IVs unharmed, as well as leave the spa, perhaps she really did use the boat..?"

Happy Maria

(Sorry for the wait, everyone. I was visiting a relative yesterday and just got back now.)

James had remained eerily quiet, mainly because he was staring at Mitzi's portrait silently. "She's…she's the one who got killed?!", he shouted angrily. "And you!" He suddenly turned towards Raul. "You were the one who robbed me of my prize? How dare you?!" He clutched his head, trying to calm himself down. "Her killer won't get away with this…I have to make sure of that. So, I shall give you fools the truth- the entire truth."

James put his finger on his head. "Let us travel back to today morning. I, too, had discovered a strange red capsule in my room– it contained a look of Mitzi's hair. After that robot announced the scavenger hunt, I wrote that note to Mitzi which you found, and discretely handed it to her when we started our search. As we started, I got into an argument with the incompetent doctor for a while, and then we realised the sudden disappearance of Marlowe the Mediocre. When we reached the locker room, I seized my chance and escaped to take my prize, but I stepped in a puddle by accident, alerting the others. Then that oaf", he glared pointedly at Raul, "Chased me. But I tossed random objects in his path to impede him long enough, and made it to the Euthanasia Slides. I tossed my camera bag on a nearby post in hopes Mitzi would find me and leapt in. It was…quite painful. This water rejuvenation made torrents of water blast me from all sides, but I held on long enough to see my goal- the Otto balloon."

James grinned before continuing. "Obviously, it was there; judging by the hint he had given us earlier- "The Sky is the limit!". Anyway, I grabbed hold of the string…and passed out shortly afterwards. Then that idiot rebel popped it to rescue me. After that, I woke up in the bathroom of the blimp. I got out, but didn't get to investigate as that mangy 'martyr' shoved me back in for this trial. That about covers it", he finished irritably.

"Oi, you!" He suddenly shouted at Otto. "I still obtained the balloon first, correct? Does that not mean I shall relinquish its effects should these oafs vote for the wrong person?"

"Would it be possible to build something like a boat using her IV stand as a frame and the curtain as a hull?" Urumi wondered.

fella

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Would it be possible to build something like a boat using her IV stand as a frame and the curtain as a hull?" Urumi wondered.

"That's a good idea and all, but... like Keri and Koichi said, she'd wanna keep her IV safe, so I doubt she'd use it."

Collin1002 wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"That's a good idea and all, but... like Keri and Koichi said, she'd wanna keep her IV safe, so I doubt she'd use it."

"If it's just the stand, it shouldn't matter, should it? It's just a piece of metal to hold her medicine bags and tubes up. She could always disconnect them," she shrugged.

"Uh... I'm not sure you are entitled to the prize," Kyle calls to James. "Let me check the rules and uh... I'll get back to you in a couple of hours."

"I like the IV-sail theory myself." Jack agreed, following their lead to ignore James.

"It *is* worth discussing," Koichi agreed, also ignoring James.

Happy Maria

"Using a makeshift boat like that...that makes sense. She was quite smart, despite her looks", James commented, also ignoring James.

[put something witty here]

"If this is the theory we're pursuing, then we need more than the stand as a mast and... I'm certain the curtain would make more sense as a sail." Oscar points out, ignoring James better than James ever could. "The hull needs to be strong enough to support both her weight and the stand, but do we have anything like that?"

Happy Maria

"Perhaps she used the wash tub. It was tipped over, after all", James suggested.

fella

Southern Corn wrote:
"Perhaps she used the wash tub. It was tipped over, after all", James suggested.

"Er... If it was used, it probably wouldn't be by V.A..L. Or in the spa," Bryan pointed out.

Happy Maria

"...That only leaves us with the whale boat, then." James said slowly. "But that was also left back in the park entrance. In short, either one of these had to be used. Meaning...the killer must have moved them back after their usage to throw us off."

Shy guy

"How would Mitzi use a sail if the water park is indoors?"

ASCEND

"Sorry everyone, I don't mean to come off as rude, but you guys really aren't doing too well here," Otto says, "Try thinking about people's movements in the spa. Because Ms. Maureen may have been quite an intelligent woman, but there's no way she could have MacGyver'd a sailboat out of a shower curtain, an IV stand, and magic pixie dust in the minute it took Bryan to get back to the washroom!"
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

"Well unless she just swam, I'd think she would have had to make SOMETHING," Urumi grumbled. "Maybe she used the shower curtain like a parachute or a glider? I don't know how far she could get with something like that, though..."

ASCEND

((Oh this might be useful too))

Spoiler: Water Level Guide
9:30: No flood yet!!!
10:00: First floor of spa, locker room, control room, and ticket stand were completely submerged.
10:30: Like everything was submerged and then it started un-submerging.

Shy guy

"If the ticket booth was entirely submerged from 10:00 onwards... how did the shower curtain end up inside it? Mitzi was still at the spa at 10:00, and the inside of the booth was dry. Not to mention Jack was there by then."

"The only thing that makes sense is it was stashed there after the flood went down, right? Maybe the killer was trying to hide evidence..." Urumi frowned. "Was anyone unaccounted for when we found Mitzi besides Clement and the robot?"

Shy guy

"From what I have heard so far, I am not sure anyone other than Jack was accounted for in particular," Keri said. "Jack found... the body, but I do not know who else was around at the time, for others only arrived later, after the announcement."

For some reason she gave a small sigh before continuing. "I think that... it will be more difficult to figure out how Mitzi escaped if we do not first eliminate other pieces of evidence as relevant. Miss Sawamatsu, I... have a feeling you left the spa via the chimney in the right sauna," she said in a small voice. "The stones were moved out from under it, perhaps to allow for this, and I do not think anyone else would have been able to fit. VAL said that someone had left when it emerged from the right sauna, but would not say who... so it all lines up. It might explain why nobody could find you for a period, even when they went all around the spa."

"If I am right... then I owe you my life, and have caused yet more problems for you with my foolishness. If that is so then I am deeply sorry... and very, very grateful for what you did."

"Thinking about it... The whale floatie seems like the only escape route. Considering that, is it possible Mitzi could have gotten into it as a stowaway?"
He turns to Florian and Irene.
"Do you guys remember anything odd about the floatie? Anywhere Mitzi could've been hiding? She's pretty small, y'know."

No other way than to make this mistake.

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Thinking about it... The whale floatie seems like the only escape route. Considering that, is it possible Mitzi could have gotten into it as a stowaway?"
He turns to Florian and Irene.
"Do you guys remember anything odd about the floatie? Anywhere Mitzi could've been hiding? She's pretty small, y'know."

"Well... I do not believe so, the only odd things about the whale were the 'reins' and the defloated floatie glowing." Irene says.

fella

"Was there, like, a noticable shape in the glowing at all, or no?"
Page 49 of 115 [ 4572 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 115  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus