Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 46 of 100[ 4000 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 100  Next

Re: Danganronpa F5: Delusions of EdenTopic%20Title

The American Dream

Skylar looked away in silence and coughed once.

Awkward.

Happy Maria

“Oh my”, Evelyn gasped. “That was quite a brutal massacre in here!” She got up from under the table, where she had quickly hidden in once the “war” had started. “We’d best be more careful in the future if such s thing happens again”, she warned earnestly. “Someone could get hurt here!”

Marshall looks at Skylar and laughs, "Hey, you're the one who brought it there! Sorry if you were hoping for a more romantic description."

He looks at Evelyn and shakes his head, "Nah, it's better to let them learn from the pain I think."

fella

Hearing Marshall's response to Skylar's quip about comparing dick sizes, Taylor just... slowly slid out of the room, looking visibly uncomfortable.

Nina, who was walking by, heard all the commotion. She quietly slipped some knives and other dangerous bludgeons into the room, before going away.

Hoshiko followed quickly thereafter, with a concerned look on her face. She quickly skirted into the door and said, "Hey I don't mean to be paranoid but did you see Nina just walk by? She was carrying a bunch of dangerous looking weapons and..."

Her expression evaporated as she took in the sight of the cotton ball war. "...Uh... am I interrupting?"

"Nothing but this!" Marshall chuckles as he sends a single cotton ball rocketing toward Hoshiko.

"But otherwise yeah, not much."

"Ah, Sis, watch out!" Nana gasped. "It's coming right for you!"

"WHA" Hoshiko half yelled, half squeaked as the cotton ball sailed through the air and struck her in the forehead. More from surprise than actual impact, she fell to the ground.

Time seemed to stop as her butt hit the ground. Hoshiko's face was still painted with shock as she picked up the cotton ball that had landed nearby. She inspected the would-be missile in her hand, and as she looked at it, her eyes went back to Marshall. "I... I... I won't let that just go unanswered!" she shouted, whipping the cotton ball back at the Quarterback.

She scrambled to her hands and knees, her backpack still comically bobbing back and forth. She gathered herself into a brisk crouched-over walk as she made her way to her sister.

"Nana! Find us cover!" she ordered as she grasped at the cotton balls on the floor to return fire, a small grin forming across her face. Nearly all of her cotton balls were landing well short of her targets, but she still threw them nevertheless.

"Alright, that's enough!" Rose shouts before reaching for her purse and pulling out...a pink handgun? "Are we going to calm down now?" She asks, pointing the gun in the air.

Happy Maria

"That's a rather lovely shade of pink there, Rose", Evelyn commented, undeterred by Rose's threatening tone. "Where did you get that from, if I might ask?"

"Ms. Péchard! Ah, that doesn't seem safe!" Althea said, slowly taking cover behind the examination table. "Why do you even have that!"

Nina quietly walks in and gives Rose a giant kick in the shin, enough to knock anyone down.

fella

At first, Taylor's eyes widened in surprise upon seeing Rose pull out the handgun. "Fuck, don't point that thing around!--"

All of a sudden, he cut himself off upon seeing the color of the gun -- a rosy pink. "... Is that even a real gun?"

Lone wrote:
Nina quietly walks in and gives Rose a giant kick in the shin, enough to knock anyone down.

Rose barely dodges Nina's kick before pointing the gun at her. "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!"

"Endin' this," said Nina. She took out a pair of scissors in one hand, and her lighter in the other. "What'll it be? A peachy burn, or a peachy disassembly?"

"Ms. Nina!" Althea shrieked. "Don't do that! That, that, that kills people!"
She didn't seem concerned enough to not duck down behind the table to avoid watching, though.

"Um, guys...?" Nana frowned and stepped forward with her hands out and open. "This is starting to get kind of scary... and not very fun. Maybe we should stick to cotton balls, okay?"

She turned to Rose with a pleading look. "Can you put the gun down, please, Miss Rose?"

"I won't hesitate, bitch!" Rose shouts at Nina, pulling the trigger on her handgun.

However, all that comes out of the gun is a small, sweet-smelling puff of perfume, vaguely shimmering in the air. It smells like peaches and cream.

"...Just kiddingggg!" Rose chirps, presenting the gun to the the other Ultimates. "Anyways, allow me to present to you the Péchard Parfumerie's newest, innovative product! Behold, the Perfume Pistol! You can fill it up with any perfume cartridge you want, giving you a fierce new way to glam yourself up!" The perfumer strikes a pose with the pistol. "In stores soon!"

She then turns and glowers at Nina. "You're lucky I didn't fill this up with Fairy Dust."

fella

"Oh, wow. Not a real gun. Called it," Taylor remarked as he smelled the perfume's scent waft through the air.

"And Nina, how about you don't do either of those things? How's that for a bright idea?"

"O-ohhh!" Nana gasped in amazement at the perfume gun before applauding. "That's so coooooool! Okay, nevermind, that's not scary at all!"

Happy Maria

"Ah, how fascinating!" Evelyn remarked. "Could we have a free sample?"

"Pretty impressive, hm?" Rose says with contentment, caressing the pistol. "I bet I had you all shaking in your boots for a second there!"

She proceeds to address Evelyn. "Well I only have this one with me, but I suppose I could let you try it out if you'd like."

"Uh, well, not exactly." Nana pointed down at her loafers. "I'm not wearing boots," she explained sincerely.

Marshall shakes his head with a distant expression, "Rose if you ever pull a gun on my friends again I'm not going to take it as a joke no matter what's in the chamber."

He sighs and cracks his knuckles, "If you want though, I can ignore any gun trained at you if you like it."

"A gun... to shoot perfume? How impractical. You could do a bank heist with one of those things, all in the Péchard name."

Nina chuckles, before putting away her scissors and lighter.

"I couldn't use the scissors anyway. Not with these gloves on. I'll take two of those gun perfume things. I can use those to torment my inmates, and the wardens can't confiscate it."

"Well, anyways, I'm glad you all love my product! At least, I hope you do, a lot of ingenuity went into it." Rose says, adjusting her purse on her shoulder. "It should be available for sale by the time we get out of here."

She then faces Marshall. "Oh, de-stress your breasts, Marshart. You have no right to be acting so dramatic over this."

Marshall winces at Rose's words, looking at her with contempt. He seems particularly churlish.

"Look, I'm just letting you know about my policy on pointing firearms at people. If you don't think that's valuable then I'm not going to protect you."

"Do you think it's valuable?"

"Ms. Péchard, you scared me half to death!" Althea whined. "Although, if that was your intention, it was very effective marketing. I do indeed feel like I could use that product! Will you have other colors available?"

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
Marshall winces at Rose's words, looking at her with contempt. He seems particularly churlish.

"Look, I'm just letting you know about my policy on pointing firearms at people. If you don't think that's valuable then I'm not going to protect you."

"Do you think it's valuable?"

"It's not a real gun, genius." Rose tuts before playfully pointing the Perfume Pistol at Marshall. "See? All that would happen if I pull the trigger right now would be you smelling slightly better. Does that scare you so much?"

Happy Maria

"Some people just wish to smell their own way", Evelyn commented. "Best to leave them be, I suppose!"

"You acted it like a real gun. How could you think that's a good idea? Like are you kidding me? like you're not even going to apologise. Have you been getting too hopped up on your product to think straight?"

Marshall rolls his shoulders.

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"You acted it like a real gun. How could you think that's a good idea? Like are you kidding me? like you're not even going to apologise. Have you been getting too hopped up on your product to think straight?"

Marshall rolls his shoulders.

"Apologize for what? Being an iconic businesswoman? I don't think so." Rose states, playing with her hair. "You don't need to be such a bitch boy about it."

"Alright then, it's good to have that established. One less thing for me to worry about I guess," Marshall crosses his arms.

He turns away, a look of disgust on his face.

Nina tuts.

"Y'know, you're makin' me take Marshall's side here. That's not good. Why do you need to make it a gun? Just make it a spray. No way of using it for a bank heist, and no fear of the cops shooting you for taking it out."

"Well, it's like, more stylish that way, right?" Nana jumped in from the sidelines. "It's kind of like, the sexy spy look, you know! Besides, it's a bright pink gun. Nobody would really mistake that for a real one, would they?" she pointed out as if the last several minutes hadn't happened.

Marshall gives Nana a weird look, cocking an eyebrow.

"My aunt's got a gun with zebra stripes and rhinestones, but that's because that's how she personalized it, not because it's any less dangerous. It can still kill someone."

"I mean it has, technically, but whatever."

"Whoa!" Nana gasped loudly, clasping her hands in front of her face. "That's a great idea!"

She spun around to face Rose again. "You should put rhinestones on those! That would look so pretty!"

Nina raises an eyebrow.

"Why am I the one in prison? All I did was replace the insides of coke bottles with actual coke. That's nothing on you lunatics."

Rose glares at Marshall. "Trying to be passive-aggressive with me, are you? You really think your protection means anything to me? You couldn't even protect Siri."

"Anyways, rhinestones sound like a lovely idea!" She says to Nana, momentarily ignoring her argument with Marshall.
Page 46 of 100 [ 4000 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 100  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus