Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 47 of 100[ 4000 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 100  Next

Re: Danganronpa F5: Delusions of EdenTopic%20Title

TheLetterF wrote:
"Anyways, rhinestones sound like a lovely idea!" She says to Nana, momentarily ignoring her argument with Marshall.

"...But why a gun?" asked Hoshiko. "It doesn't really seem... on-brand for a parfumerie, you know? Plus it might make it awkward to take on planes and stuff."

MechaQdogg wrote:
TheLetterF wrote:
"Anyways, rhinestones sound like a lovely idea!" She says to Nana, momentarily ignoring her argument with Marshall.

"...But why a gun?" asked Hoshiko. "It doesn't really seem... on-brand for a parfumerie, you know? Plus it might make it awkward to take on planes and stuff."

"Because it looks good? I'm not sure how to answer this question."

TheLetterF wrote:
Rose glares at Marshall. "Trying to be passive-aggressive with me, are you? You really think your protection means anything to me? You couldn't even protect Siri."

"..."

Nana's face fell as she quietly moved a bit closer to her sister. "...Miss Rose, that was an awful thing to say," she frowned, looking as if she were about to tear up. "I really liked Miss Siri, too, but... I don't think there's anything anyone could have done about what happened to her..."

TheLetterF wrote:
Rose glares at Marshall. "Trying to be passive-aggressive with me, are you? You really think your protection means anything to me? You couldn't even protect Siri."

Nicos had walked in and heard Rose. He took the back of Akrasia's sheath and lightly tapped her on the head.

"...Hey, Rose, that wasn't very nice."

He shook his head and sighed. "Sorry, but I think I'm gonna pass on the bodyguard gig. Use that perfume gun of yours instead."

"Hey, wait, what do you mean you're 'gonna pass on the bodyguard gig'? That's not fair!" Rose retorts.

She then looks at Nana and sighs. "Okay, fine, so maybe I was a little bit too harsh...I guess I should try to apologize." The perfumer takes a deep breath. "I'm s-... I'm s-sohhh..." Rose stammers. "Oof, okay, this is harder than I expected." She then makes another attempt. "I'm sor....ry...?"

Marshall doesn't look at Rose, instead preoccupying himself with a rack of medicine, his expression a mix of irritation and genuine anguish.

"Yeah and I'm sorry it's such a pain for you to respect others."

"I guess I'm done being surprised. Siri's just a just a tool to you. She's just someone you bring up when you want to hurt me."

"I said I'm sorry! I shouldn't have brought her up, okay?" Rose mutters, looking downwards and holding her arm with her hand.

Kyoya had wanted to interject but found the fighting left an awkward tension in the air. So he just sat silently and ate toast, not realizing the sounds were still outputting through the microphone.

"Fine, whatever, I hear you," Marshall looks at Rose and then looks away. "It's fine you got it."

He stands silently for a few seconds looking at the glass cabinet next to him. The moment he sees her turn away from him he quickly reaches over with a pair of scissors and cuts a large tuft of it off, leaving the back uneven.

He walks over to the trash can and drops it in. A blank, irritated expression on his face.

"Hey, what the hell?!" Rose reaches for the back of her hair. "What's wrong with you? You're insane!" She shouts.

Nina shakes her head in disapproval.

"Cutting a girl's hair when her back is turned, how psychotic. If she's pissing you off, just punch her. You two are messed up. You're even bigger psychopaths than me."

"Yeah, that was way past being uncool!" Nana snapped angrily at Marshall after the initial shock wore off. "That was a terrible thing to do to her, whether you're mad at her or not!"

She walked up to Rose, placed her hands on her shoulders, and smiled kindly at her. "It'll be okay, Miss Rose. You still look really beautiful," she assured her. "We'll fix this, okay?"

"I don't feel safe around this person...He's unhinged!" Rose mumbles. "Whatever, what he cut off was probably just some extensions, anyways. If he tries something again though, his balls are what are going to be cut off next."

"I'm taking a stand against Rose, and this is the thanks I'm getting in return?" Marshall gives the others a look between concern and irritation. "This is the only way she was going to remember or care!"

He scratches his head, huffing.

"Alright, everyone, just stop!" Nicos huffed, pulling out the FUN POLICE badge. "I demand it on order of the Fun Police!! Everyone needs to just chill out! We're supposed to be workin' together, right? So why are we bringing up our dead friends and cutting hair?"

Happy Maria

"Yes!" Evelyn exclaimed. "We mustn't let our tempers get the better of us! Rose, Marshall, apologise to each other now!

"Yeah... little man is right," said Nina. "Let's quit fightin' and go to the cafeteria for ice cream. My cellmate told me they just invented crack flavor. It better be as good as she said it was."

"I agree with Mr. Agne, this has to stop!" Althea said, nervously cycling between looking at Marshall, Rose, and her own feet.
"Can't you two just... Say sorry and be friends again? Please? Please, please... Please?" she muttered.

"I just apologized a few minutes ago! If anyone should apologize, it's him." Rose scowls. "I said some words, but he's the one who started being physical and pulling scissors on me. We are not on equal footing right now."

"Go on!" Nicos scolded to Marshall, his arms crossed. "Kiss and make up! Er...wait, you don't have to kiss...j-just make up!"

"And promise you won't do something like that again!" Nana added, mimicking Nicos' stance. "Just because someone said something you don't like doesn't mean it's okay to attack them like that!"

"Fine. I'm sorry I cut your extensions, Rose, and I'm sorry to everyone else for freaking you out," Marshall grumbles, his face red. "I don't want y'all to be uncomfortable or whatever."

"I'm not going to let her step over everyone though, but for now, we're good."

He looks over at Nana nervously, "Sure, never again."

Nicos sighed in relief and pointed at Rose.

"And you still need a major attitude fix! The next agenda on my list: you gotta learn how to live for yourself! You can't make others work for ya! Haven't you ever had like a job, or something? Volunteered at a church? Done something good for the world?

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
He looks over at Nana nervously, "Sure, never again."

Nana smiled and nodded once, seemingly satisfied, before turning back to Rose curiously as Nicos addressed her.

Rose listens to Marshall speak before pausing. "...okay..." She says, somewhat awkwardly.

The perfumer then addresses Nicos. "Have I ever had a job? My life is my job. I'm a perfumer, and you're a swordsman. I thought you could put your job to good use and protect someone in need but I guess not."

Marshall chuckles listening to Nicos, "Sounds like you've got this under control, buddy."

He turns to Rose, giving her a smug look, "See you around."

Seemingly heeding Nina's words, Marshall slinks out of the infirmary and heads to the cafeteria to make himself a sundae.

TheLetterF wrote:
Rose listens to Marshall speak before pausing. "...okay..." She says, somewhat awkwardly.

The perfumer then addresses Nicos. "Have I ever had a job? My life is my job. I'm a perfumer, and you're a swordsman. I thought you could put your job to good use and protect someone in need but I guess not."

Nicos shook his head. "I will protect whhen the situation requires it, but dammit, I'm not an assistant! Can you even do your own laundry?"

Sock

Spoiler: The next morning
A handful of Ultimates are walking among the halls of the facility. Eli can’t keep his eyes off of a potted plant that seems to be randomly placed in the middle of the hall, against the wall, parallel to one of the various monitors that Adam appears on.

“What’s up with that plant, Eli?” Skylar waves her hand in front of his face a few times. “You’ve been staring at it for a few minutes now.”

“Something seems off. Who’d leave it in the middle like this? There has to be some purpose.”

“Yeah, it’s kinda weird, but like-” Skylar is interrupted by their teacher, who began to laugh loudly over the two of them, and gestures for them to walk away.

“Come on, kids! It’s just a plant. Nothing special. Keep walking!”

“Are you sure?” Althea speaks up, and tilts her head. “Because I think-”

“Yes I’m sure! Positive! One hundred percent!” As he finishes, the monitor lights up, showing the all familiar face Adam is known for.

“Actually, this potted plant was moved from down the hall to hide the Staff Room door, to prevent anyone from finding it.”

Nick sighs.

“Is that true?” Honda asks aloud, but quickly gets his answer when Althea pushes the plant aside, revealing a large ‘Staff’ label on a door that was conveniently hidden away from view, somehow.

“Huh.” Skylar shrugs. “Good eye, Eli.”

“Oh, oh! Are we going to get another tour? Less boring than the last one, please.” Althea smiles right at Nick, excited.

“Alright, alright,” Nick raises his hands in defeat. “Let’s get this over with. Round up your other friends, let’s go.”

Spoiler: Staff only room
The room is pitch black, only getting enough light to find the switch when Adam displays his usual image onto the monitor in the room. It’s nothing like a lounge or anything of the sort, instead filled with several cabinets, printers and a few desks in the center, each with their own computer. Another door can be seen from the entrance, almost hidden behind the file cabinets.

“And you wanted to show us this place because…?” Taylor remarks before sighing. “I can’t believe I got roped into this…”

Nick clears his throat before getting the attention of everyone. “This is a bit of an archive, if you will. I was never too familiar with this room, though that’s not super important. Most, if not all these cabinets are locked up, so you can’t go digging through the files anyways.”

“Hey, so what’s in that other room back there?” Skylar asks as the other Ultimates split off and investigate the room on their own.

“That’s a morgue. Not something people really like to advertise, and to be frank, I’m glad it’s pretty much hidden away…” Nick scratches his head in thought.

“To be honest, I don’t really know why we even have this here. You guys weren’t supposed to find this room in the first place, but now that you’ve gotten to this staff room, you might as well get the full tour.”

Spoiler: The morgue
The morgue is what you’d expect, really. Walls with rows and columns of where one would keep a corpse. In the back of the room is another door, marked as a Deadzone by Eve. Likely to just be an entrance used for transporting corpses in and out, and not much else.

There also seems to be a keypad that accepts some commands, right up on the wall, but Nick was rather insistent on not letting anyone inside to mess around...

After that little sneak peak, the Ultimates either split up into groups and check out the staff only room, or outright leave entirely.

Spoiler: A few minutes later...
“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Taylor groans as he reads the display on the computer screen.

Most of the message is censored, but it’s easy to tell what it was getting across. It’s an email from an Alabaster official warning the recipient of a ‘suspicious intern with suspected government ties’

Through the little snippets that are readable, it seems pretty obvious that Alabaster was under some scrutiny from the government, or were at least paranoid enough to blame some innocent guy of being an agent.

“...That’s pretty fucked. And Nina found this?” Skylar asks.

“The computer was on sleep. This was on when it got back up.” She shrugs.

“I’m sure this is all some big misunderstanding!” Nicos shouts much louder than necessary, grabbing the attention of everyone else in the room. “There’s no way someone like that could be some double agent and betray his friends like that! Right!?” Nicos points right at the bottom right of the screen, which shows two pictures of ID, however both lack any of the information, they just show two eerily similar looking men.

“If this place wants someone like me for their program, I’d say anything is possible.” Nina says blankly, before turning around suddenly and walking out, seeming to lose interest.

Spoiler: Meanwhile...
“Ugh, what kind of name is this anyways?” Rose groans as she flips through a stack of files. “Notte N. Portante, Dozen T. Mattar, Ryan Scheffield, and-”

Eli’s head jolts up before he quickly approaches Rose. “What was that last name you just said?”

“What, you know Mister Hu Karez?”

“Give me that!” Eli snatches the folders Rose is holding, accidentally dropping a letter on to the floor, which happens to drift and land right in front of Marshall, who promptly picks it up.

“Hang on… This has Siri’s name on it!”

Marshall quickly but carefully opens the letter up, and reads it aloud to anyone around that’s listening.

“Dear Gawain,

How are things with your new job? It makes me super proud to see you get out and do something like this, but I miss you already! I’m hoping that this letter reaches you, and you can send one back to let me know if you’ll have a specific address I’ll have to send future letters to! Keeping this brief for now, I just wanted to touch base and send one out as soon as I could!

With love, Siri”

“So, Gawain was her brother…” Althea says quietly aloud, hanging her head down.

“Yes, and all of them have been intercepted, just like before…” Adam chimes in, out of nowhere, as he’s been quiet this whole ‘tour’.

“Forgive me if I’m wrong, but this seems to be rather upsetting… I may not be able to feel, but I can surely tell when a situation is a sad one like this.”

“Yeah… They seemed to care about each other a lot. This poor man with the dreadful name probably doesn’t even know what’s happened to his sister…” Rose frowns and looks off to the side, and goes back to looking at file names.

“This is seriously messed up. Unbelievably so. We… We gotta be able to do something!” Marshall shouts, frustrated.

“I agree. While I cannot do much, I will offer any support I can give. I cannot even fathom how this must feel for each and every one of you, so if my support could aid you in any way, then that would be wonderful.” Adam responds in his ever monotone voice, which makes the message a lot more unsettling than it could’ve been.

Just a guy online.

Man, these kids are hella inquisitive... both a blessing and a curse in equal measure.

Though to be frank, Adam didn't have to tell them about the staff only room. But he supposed that if he had fewer secrets to share, then they'd trust him more.

Trust... such an odd word to use now. But, that was neither here nor there, so he had to do his best to smile and wave, as that penguin put it.

In any case, he needed to figure out his next move... perhaps he'd hang around the staff room for a bit, then head out and check up on the rest of the students.

hi

Annabella showed no reaction to any of the news, and if she did, it was too small to notice. She seemed far to preoccupied with weaving flowers into her doll's hair.

"A morgue and even more intercepted letters..." Honda muttered. "I can see why this was kept hidden. Surely this could not have been good for Alabaster's PR if this was leaked to the public."

"Ah! Here says Mr. Portante used to work for some other company called MassiveDynamic! Could this be evidence of corporate espionage from a high ranking..." Althea's inane rambling was cut off when she read the rest of the file.
"... He was a janitor's assistant. Just forget I said anything..." she moped.

ASCEND

Eli doesn't seem to be paying much attention to the discussion of Siri's letter. He had apparently found whatever he was looking for in the paper and was now glaring at one of the documents with something between anger and uncertainty.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Joker wrote:
"A morgue and even more intercepted letters..." Honda muttered. "I can see why this was kept hidden. Surely this could not have been good for Alabaster's PR if this was leaked to the public."

"But why would someone steal these letters?" Nana pouted. "There's nothing anyone would want to keep a secret in it, right? It's just a nice letter from Miss Siri to her brother..."

She tapped the side of her face and thought for a minute. "Hey, wait. Those other letters were in the desk at the hotel, weren't they? So why's this one here?"

Planetbox wrote:
Eli doesn't seem to be paying much attention to the discussion of Siri's letter. He had apparently found whatever he was looking for in the paper and was now glaring at one of the documents with something between anger and uncertainty.

"Mr. Miller?" Althea tapped Eli's shoulder, discarding the unimportant file. "Ah, did you find something? You seem very intense about that paper!"

ASCEND

Eli stared at the paper silently for a few seconds. Eventually, he answered. "Ryan Scheffield...That's a name I don't think I'll ever forget for as long as I live."

"I thought I'd escaped it months ago, at least as much as I could. But I guess it figures that now, of all times, it would come back to haunt me..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

fella

Taylor raised a brow, rather perplexed at what Eli was saying. "What, do you know this Ryan Scheffield?" he questioned.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Joker wrote:

"But why would someone steal these letters?" Nana pouted. "There's nothing anyone would want to keep a secret in it, right? It's just a nice letter from Miss Siri to her brother..."

She tapped the side of her face and thought for a minute. "Hey, wait. Those other letters were in the desk at the hotel, weren't they? So why's this one here?"

"I'm not quite sure, Lady Nana." Honda answered. "Perhaps Alabaster is just a secretive company. But I feel as if the answer won't be that simple... There has to be a good reason they wanted to keep these hidden."

"I... do not understand a thing you're saying, Mr. Miller." Althea adjusted her mask, apparently thinking she's supposed to get this. "Ah, who is Ryan Scheffield?"

"Well, spit it out, Eli! The faster we get to the bottom of this Alabaster Corp., the quicker we can leave, right? So tell us what you know!"
Page 47 of 100 [ 4000 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 100  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus