Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 76 of 78[ 3102 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Re: Danganronpa F8: The Machine - Chapter 4 - Elimination MaTopic%20Title

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:
"I know what you are in the dark, Hubie. Don't play with fire, 'cause you might get burned," Lilith muttered.

"Shut up! Just shut up!" Hubert yelled, weirdly angry about that specifically. "Stop acting like you're in my head all the time!"

"Let me paint a picture of an art school-wannabe..." she smirked. "I know you, Hubie. I will never stop knowing you. People like you are my favorite, too: two-faced, pretentious, little bastards... You're no better than I am, or any other 'criminal' you've put behind bars. You're a beautiful monster."

WinterCoat wrote:
"Let me paint a picture of an art school-wannabe..." she smirked. "I know you, Hubie. I will never stop knowing you. People like you are my favorite, too: two-faced, pretentious, little bastards... You're no better than I am, or any other 'criminal' you've put behind bars. You're a beautiful monster."

Hubert looked MIGHTY spooked by that, though he looked like that after hearing the art school part specifically, not the other dramatic stuff. "... Shut up."

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:
Hubert looked MIGHTY spooked by that, though he looked like that after hearing the art school part specifically, not the other dramatic stuff. "... Shut up."

Lilith, content with his reaction, simply nodded and smiled.

Remember us.

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Yeah, obviously she's throwing me under the bus!" the greasy haired lawyer answered. "You know what a biased witness looks like, she's probably just trying to shift the blame on me so Carmilla will just look like a bystander."

Carmilla looks genuinely taken aback by Hubert's accusation. "But, I am just a bystander... I witnessed, t-the killer tying up Myles, and you heard Lili, I'd never even harm a fly..."

"Hey Lilith." Lou finally speaks up. "If you offed Preston with the fires of hell, was it before Hubert was set free of the incinerator room?"

The American Dream

Mec wrote:
"Hey Lilith." Lou finally speaks up. "If you offed Preston with the fires of hell, was it before Hubert was set free of the incinerator room?"

"Oh, he was totally still there."

Sock

"Then how the fuck is he alright!?" Clive shouts, confused. "What the fuck is going on!?"

Akkordian wrote:
Carmilla looks genuinely taken aback by Hubert's accusation. "But, I am just a bystander... I witnessed, t-the killer tying up Myles, and you heard Lili, I'd never even harm a fly..."

"Oh, don't give me that crap. Lying to cover up for Lilith already makes you an accomplice." Hubert answered. "And the possibility you did Alanis in yourself isn't off the table just yet."

WinterCoat wrote:
Oh, he was totally still there."

"Bullshit!" he yelled. "I'd have ratted on you the first moment I could!"

"So, uh..." Cake started, trying her best to follow along. "Even if Hube did get the knife, he still didn't kill Myles, though, right? Wasn't the harpoon used for that? So why the setup?"

The American Dream

DootDootDoot wrote:

"Yet, you didn't. You couldn't. You wouldn't. It's why we were such a good team until now."

Remember us.

DootDootDoot wrote:
"Oh, don't give me that crap. Lying to cover up for Lilith already makes you an accomplice." Hubert answered. "And the possibility you did Alanis in yourself isn't off the table just yet."

"Do you really think I could murder someone? A serial killer, no less? Don't you remember when I told you I cowered in place when someone drew a knife on me?"

WinterCoat wrote:
Mec wrote:

"Oh, he was totally still there."

"Thank ya." Lou nods.
DootDootDoot wrote:

"So when did she do it? Cause if you got no answer then what's the deal?"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"So, uh..." Cake started, trying her best to follow along. "Even if Hube did get the knife, he still didn't kill Myles, though, right? Wasn't the harpoon used for that? So why the setup?"

"It's probably some, uh..." Hubert made some vague hand gestures. "... Weird satanist thing. You have to stab a sacrifice for it to count right?"

Interestingly, this is both what he just said and a direct quote from Lilith Long's trial for two counts of first degree homicide. Fun fact.

Akkordian wrote:
"Do you really think I could murder someone? A serial killer, no less? Don't you remember when I told you I cowered in place when someone drew a knife on me?"

"So you stabbed him in the back, then? Or did you use the harpoon gun to get some distance first?"

Mec wrote:
"So when did she do it? Cause if you got no answer then what's the deal?"

Hubert actually paused for a moment, before he came up with the answer: "After you all freed me, we all split up in groups to look for Preston. I don't remember the groups specifically, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lilith and Carmilla went off together. She was an accomplice right from the start!"

The American Dream

"Accuse me all you want, Hubie. Pin all the blame on me, I don't care, but you leave Carmilla out of it. The only thing she did was watch you crucify a man. In a sense, that makes her your accomplice, too. And don't try and pretend you didn't see me toss the rich boy's body into the fire. The sweat dripping off your brow in that moment was enough to fill a swimming pool."

Last edited by WinterCoat on Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sock

"What's up with this gap in your memory, Hubert? Did Lilith dig through your brains and mess them up?" Clive laughs at the stupidity of that idea.

"Preston was incinerated while Hubert was still in the incinerator? Would that also not incinerate him?" Clive asks and chuckles nervously.

DootDootDoot wrote:
Hubert actually paused for a moment, before he came up with the answer: "After you all freed me, we all split up in groups to look for Preston. I don't remember the groups specifically, but I wouldn't be surprised if Lilith and Carmilla went off together. She was an accomplice right from the start!"

"Pretty sure those groups were larger than 2 people? Can't quite remember too well at this point."

Remember us.

WinterCoat wrote:
"Accuse me all you want, Hubie. Pin all the blame on me, I don't care, but you leave Carmilla out of it. The only thing she did was watch you crucify a man. In a sense, that makes her your accomplice, too. And don't try and pretend you didn't see me toss the rich boy's body into the fire. The sweat dripping off your brow in that moment was enough to fill a swimming pool."

"Thank you for standing up for me, Lili..." Carmilla sighs wistfully. "You're the only one who believes me..."

The American Dream

Akkordian wrote:
"Thank you for standing up for me, Lili..." Carmilla sighs wistfully. "You're the only one who believes me..."

"Well, I know what it's like to be in your spot... and it sucks."

Remember us.

WinterCoat wrote:
"Well, I know what it's like to be in your spot... and it sucks."

"And neither of us will ever be in that position again, now that we have each other... right?"

Sock

"Can you to keep it in your damn pants for five minutes?"

Mec wrote:
"Pretty sure those groups were larger than 2 people? Can't quite remember too well at this point."

"Four or more, I believe. Couldn't that make anyone in Lilith's group some sort of accomplice? Or maybe nobody knew about it."

Mec wrote:

"I don't remember either, I mean, that was weeks ago, but it could be true!" Hubert argued...? Is this an argument?"

The American Dream

Akkordian wrote:
"And neither of us will ever be in that position again, now that we have each other... right?"

"Now and forever, naturally."

Kachu wrote:
Mec wrote:

"Four or more, I believe. Couldn't that make anyone in Lilith's group some sort of accomplice? Or maybe nobody knew about it."

"How do you remember that?!" he yelled. The scatterbrained fool.

Sock

"Y'know, I heard you all only found Preston's glasses later on, right? And I don't remember anyone mentioning any of the groups splitting up. Since we know what happened, then Lilith, or someone else must've placed them there. Naturally, they would've been in their group, right?"

The American Dream

Kachu wrote:
"Y'know, I heard you all only found Preston's glasses later on, right? And I don't remember anyone mentioning any of the groups splitting up. Since we know what happened, then Lilith, or someone else must've placed them there. Naturally, they would've been in their group, right?"

"I dropped the glasses in there when Hubert was being released from his handcuffs. You know, on purpose," she admitted plainly. "Just... dropped 'em in."

Sock

WinterCoat wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"I dropped the glasses in there when Hubert was being released from his handcuffs. You know, on purpose," she admitted plainly. "Just... dropped 'em in."

"Were there not a bunch of people there at the time?" Clive asks because he was missing at that time I totally remembered that.

The American Dream

Kachu wrote:
"Were there not a bunch of people there at the time?" Clive asks because he was missing at that time I totally remembered that.

"Again, I just... dropped 'em in."

Sock

WinterCoat wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"And nobody noticed..?"

The American Dream

Kachu wrote:
WinterCoat wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"And nobody noticed..?"

"Evidently. Well, Hubie knew."

Last edited by WinterCoat on Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

DootDootDoot wrote:
Kachu wrote:
Mec wrote:

"How do you remember that?!" he yelled. The scatterbrained fool.

"Why didn't you mention Lilith offin Preston?" Lou asks. "You certainly saw it."

ASCEND

“Can we just get all the sane people out of the house and let the dad-gum killer blow it sky-high?” Zarmilla asked, massaging her temples. “I don’t think I can take much more of this.”

“Okay, so what if, I dunno...Hubert left the building by slipping out the balcony when Cake and Gilbert went downstairs. Then he shot Myles and harpooned back up and...got past Kent somehow? Stabbed in the foot? There’s a lot of options here, and none of them make a lick of sense.”
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

"I want to know how the hell Hubert doesn't remember any of this. Did he hit his head one too many times? What's going on here?"

Mec wrote:
"Why didn't you mention Lilith offin Preston?" Lou asks. "You certainly saw it."

"... She threatened me!" Hubert quickly and loudly changed excuses.

Planetbox wrote:
“Can we just get all the sane people out of the house and let the dad-gum killer blow it sky-high?” Zarmilla asked, massaging her temples. “I don’t think I can take much more of this.”

“Okay, so what if, I dunno...Hubert left the building by slipping out the balcony when Cake and Gilbert went downstairs. Then he shot Myles and harpooned back up and...got past Kent somehow? Stabbed in the foot? There’s a lot of options here, and none of them make a lick of sense.”

"Whoa, maybe none of this makes sense because I didn't kill Alanis?"

Sock

DootDootDoot wrote:
Mec wrote:

"... She threatened me!" Hubert quickly and loudly changed excuses.

"Oh, so you do remember?"

"A bit of a different topic, but I think it makes sense one of the rich folk did Val in. Since her room number was on the invitation. Though I don't know what that has to do with what's going on right now, though... So we can probably ignore it."

"It really doesn't seem to make sense, no," Cake groaned, shaking her head. "If Hube killed Myles, that doesn't explain why he would have had the knife since he wouldn't have used it until after Carm saw the body... unless the whole thing was meant to frame Lil... but that still leaves the problem of how he would have got by Kent..."

"Actually," she added, "I guess if someone was hiding in the closet last night when Gil used the security pad, they could've learned the code that way."

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Actually," she added, "I guess if someone was hiding in the closet last night when Gil used the security pad, they could've learned the code that way."

"Anyone could've learned the code, then. That doesn't point to anyone in particular." Hubert said.

"Anybody inside, sure," Cake replied unfazed. "Just saying they didn't have to go through Kent's room to get out. Of course, that leaves the question about the harpoon in the beam over the balcony..."

Florsy glares at Lilith and Carmilla... then turns to Hubert.

"Hubert," she says, finally using his given name. "I'm sorry for ever thinking you were a bad person. You were right to throw Lilith in jail."

She turns to Cake, Zarmilla, Gilbert, and Clive.

"If we get out of here, let's make sure the insane lot all get locked away for a long time."

Sock

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"Anybody inside, sure," Cake replied unfazed. "Just saying they didn't have to go through Kent's room to get out. Of course, that leaves the question about the harpoon in the beam over the balcony..."

"Well, I'd like to think we're still off the table." Clive nods. "Me, you, Teddy and Gil over there. If we were up and murdering in the middle of the night, the other one would've known."

"Hey, Florsy. You were up in the bathroom all night, right? Isn't that where Hubert left the mirror? Do you know anything about that?"
Page 76 of 78 [ 3102 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus