Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House

Page 2 of 2[ 44 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: AP-9: Turnabout Legend (Day 1 Investigation)Topic%20Title

The defense rests

((Actually, he haven't be on since Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:33 pm. But let's be patient. He must have a problem right now, or something.))
Image'Jesus told me: Go down there and play Ace Attorney!'Image

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((I just PM'd him so it should be OK. Besides it's only been...what, 6 days? I guess the thread just moves pretty fast is all.))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

The defense rests

On the way to the murder scene, Kai sunndenly stopped. Oh wait. Mr. Pince is coming on the same direction I am... actually, I am going on the same direction as him, since I am behind him. No good. I guess he is heading the murder scene.

Yeah, It is better I leave the murder scene for later. After all Mr. Starr said: "And also don't work with him! You can investigate separately geez". I wonder if working in the same scene he is could be classified as working 'with' him?

Whatever the anwser is, I'd better not going with him. He could suspect I'm willing to sabotage. Rhgh! Why my tongue is faster than my brain? Fu**, within less than a day I made an impression of a decite and clumsy man! It is better I find a way to contradct the expression "the first impression remains". After all, I may be naive, may be inexperienced, may even be clumsy, but for all means, I am NOT deceit! Why the hell did the word 'sabotage' even come to my mind? I should hold my tongue, and clear my name from that image of 'deceit'. But how?

Once again, whatever the anwser is, I'd better not going with him. Well, head were then? Let me take a closer look at the crime report, maybe there is somewhere...

Something catches Kai's eyes:

"Evidence (Court Record)

Pistol : Fired one shot on the night of the murder. It has the Defendants fingerprints on it."

So this weapon is not the one which shot the princess. I wonder whose weapon shot her then? Maybe I was right about the security guard! Maybe was one of them! Maybe, after he/she heard the shot, she shoot in the direction of the first shot! But who could tell me about this matter? Let me take another look at the report...

Kai's eye shined with the apparent anwser:

"Profiles:

Jessica Shively
Owner of Beacon Museum."

That's it! She might have a report over her security guards! But then... why wouldn't she inform the police about this shot? Maybe she doesn't know...Maybe she doesn't want them to know... Maybe the guard after finding out he hited the princess couverd up his own crime.

Whaterver is the anwser, only going talk to her will give me some enlightment.

So Kai turned around, took a quick look at the museum's map, and headed to Ms. Shively's office.

Arriving there, he knocked twice the door lightly, not willing to put much strenth in it, only enought to her hear it. And waited patiently for the door to be opened.
Image'Jesus told me: Go down there and play Ace Attorney!'Image

In Justice We Trust

Locked due to one month of inactivity. I will reopen this thread once I get confirmation PMs from all recently active users involved in the RP that they are going to continue upon reopening. Please note, however, that the first and last PMs and all in between must come to me within only a small amount of time (a week maximum) of each other; I will not reopen this thread if I get, for example, three confirmation PMs today and two more after a month.
I'll always love you, Max.
Page 2 of 2 [ 44 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House