Page 4 of 4[ 137 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: SY-49 "Turnabout in the Dark" Day 1-investigationTopic%20Title

The Twisted Samurai

"Well,as I said before:Tell me everything what u wittnessed"Drake said
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Straight to buisness, eh?" He chuckled again.

"It was about 7:00 PM and I were just returning home. The street was more or less empty."

"I heard blades clanging, and saw six men fighting. I saw someone run across the street to the scene, holding a longsword. I pulled out my switchblade and rushed in to help out, but then someone turned around and POW! He nailed me in the head with his fist. I stumbled back and hit the ground, and I was KOed. I woke up here with a man standing next to my bed."

"He says to me, "Given the circumstances, I'm probably the most likely suspect. Do whatever you think feels right. Testify against me if you want, or testify for me. In the end, it doesn't matter.""
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

The Twisted Samurai

"Why were u carrying a switchblade anyway?Are u an assasin?"Drake asked
"and why didn´t you called th epolice instead to fight with them?"

"Too Awesome to Die"

Alex looked up, his face suddenly become very stoic and solem. "...So it's come to this?... Yes I am an assassin. I work for a fraternity under the Vatican that hunts down supernatural threats and those that would choose to use the supernatural to impower themselves. For example, there was a ghost town that nobody really paid attention to out in the desert a few hours away. Someone reported smoke coming from that direction and the fire department went to investigate. They found once dead body, it's left arm broken and a pickaxe lodged in it's brain on the streets of a burned down town. That town brought litteral meaning to ghost town..." He folded his hands in silent prayer, and then looked up at Drake. "Now you've been introduced to a world that no man should ever know, and..." He couldn't repress his laughter anymore.

"I'm sorry..." He continued to laugh, "I really work for a small store my brother owns. I do all the blue collar labor and he mans the storefront. The knife... It's just a tool. I use it to cut open boxes and other such jobs."
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

The Twisted Samurai

"If u are an assasin,why did ya told me all this?Aren´t u afraid to get killed by an other assasin?I thaught there was a codex?I read it,so don´t fool me"Drake said while he banged the wall

"Too Awesome to Die"

"...Obviously you missed the part at the end where I said I was being a smartass." He said, this time with a glare of superiority. "Like I said, I really work for a small store my brother owns. I do all the blue collar labor and he mans the storefront. The knife... It's just a tool. I use it to cut open boxes and other such jobs."

The Twisted Samurai

"I am tired a little,sorry"
Drake was very cautioned because of the assasins and his psyche was a little damaged
"But,what did ya thought about attacking guys which had swords . . .WITH A KNIFE?"

Last edited by Coffee Prosecutor on Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Audere est facere.

((Sorry for being inactive for three days. Our connection was cut recently and yesterday was my entrance exam for Makati Science High School. Again, sorry!))

After both David and the officer left, Angel proceeded to the prosecutors' office as well, but found that both the officer and Drake were nowhere on the premises. She then thought, "Where could Mr. Johnson be? He already interviewed the witness...Aha!" she exclaimed, remembering that there was another witness in a hospital. She quickly went to the hospital and asked for the room number of Alex and went inside, when she heard Drake asking, "But what did you think about attacking guys who had swords...with a knife?!?" Angel then said to them, "Oh, I'm sorry for entering without knocking. I'm Angelina Aquino, the detective in charge of the case, Mr. Alex. So, what did I miss?"
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Oh, what a pleasent surprise." Alex said with a flirtatious smile, "You're one of the first beautiful girls I've seen in a while. It's nice to meet you." He then turned back to the prosecutor, "Yeah, I know it was a stupid idea, but it was in the moment. It was like something out of an action movie. Like in Way of the Dragon, when Bruce Lee gets attacked by all those guys armed with weapons, and he kicks all their asses using his bare hands and later his own enemy's nunchaku."

The Twisted Samurai

"Please refrain from flirting with the Inspector"Drake said
"So u thaught:Yes now I can be a Kung-Fu Hero with a Knife in a sword battle!If u´ll testify,please don´t mention this,otherwise your credibility could be asked.Thanks for your time"With this words Drake left,Angel followed him,on the way out he explained the details to her
"Uhm,where were u all the time?"Drake asked her then

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Well, that was a metaphore. Not a perfect one..." He sighed mockingly mouthing, "Thank you for your time." As the prosecutor walked out, "See you later cutie!" He said with a nod to the detective.

Audere est facere.

Angel raised one eyebrow as Alex tried to flirt with her, however fruitless his efforts were. "Attractive, you say? I highly doubt that," she then said to him. After a few words from Drake, the twosome left, Alex still trying to be flirtatious. Then Drake asked after they went out of the room, "Uhm, where were you all the time?" "I was investigating the weaponry shop once more," Angel told him, recalling the shopkeeper's appearance. "It seems as though the shopkeeper has more to protect than just the shop." Then she reached for the paper she took, but the pocket was empty. "Ah, yes. The paper is with Mr. Files. We'll see how he uses it in court tomorrow then."

((What time is it? Morning, afternoon or evening?))
Bummer.

The Twisted Samurai

((Forget it))

Last edited by Coffee Prosecutor on Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WAAAAAAAGH!

((I would say that it is late afternoon now. Once everyone is done investigating I'll move it ahead to the next day))

The Twisted Samurai

((I am finished with investigations))
Drake went home and layed down to sleep a bit

Audere est facere.

((I seem to be done. There aren't any more places to go, at least not yet. The only person left is David, then. If Neo's done, then we can proceed to the trial day 1.))

After a tiring day, Angel greeted Drake farewell with a nod and went back to her house. She then made a self-report about the day's events and lay on the bed. "Many mysteries still await, but everyone deserves a rest," Angel said, and dozed off.
Bummer.

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Thread locked due to completion, proceed to the current thread for the case.
Page 4 of 4 [ 137 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House