Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House

Page 3 of 3[ 114 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: KL-31: Turnabout Departure (Investigation Day 1)Topic%20Title

((Can we get a RP check on Panda? I'll PM her if she doesn't answer. :phoenix: ))

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

"N-no, I don't want a magic show! It's just..." he tried to explain. (How do I put this?)

"Well... look at it this way. We can't get into the crime scene with Ema right there, right? So what if... she still thought we were down here?"

smile

Trucy looked puzzled, then she pondered. Then she caught on. "Ooohh! I get it! I'm way ahead of you!" Trucy triggered Mr. Hat. *ching* Mr Hat. had his same smirk as usual. Then Mr. Hat said, "Mr. Hat at your service daaahlling!" Trucu giggled. She was thrilled that Mr. Hat could witness a crime scene.

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

It took Apollo all his inner strength not to dig his forehead into his palm. (Ugh... maybe this wasn't a good idea...)

But he didn't really have a lot of options. It was either this or let the investigation close up. Nowhere to go but forward.

"Er... good job, Trucy. Now..." He took the hat off of his head and inserted it between the fingers of his left hand. "There!"

Now if somebody else viewed it from behind, it would simply appear that the two were standing next to each other, Apollo being obscured by Trucy's cape. (Well, not the best, but it gets the job done.)

smile

Trucy winked, "Oh! I get it I get it!" Trucy squealed quietly. She stood there hopping in place, proud of herself for understanding Apollo's logic. "Where to? Do you need me to stay here?" Trucy questioned. She still had a silly grin on her face.

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

(Hm... good point. If this is going to work, Trucy might have to stay here.) He scratched his head. "Is there any way you can... leave him here or something?"

smile

"Well, I can't without making noises! But if you take me I a restroom, I can crank him out easy!" Trucy suggested. "So how about it, Polly?"

My name is Judge.

((Well I'll be picking up where I left off.))

Anton glared at the girl while she rifled through her papers, he was only hard on the girl because he knew she could handle it. She'd become his protege over the past few years and she needed the pressure. It's how good prosecutors became great, and great prosecutors became legends. Anton was considering nominating her for the King of Prosecutors award this year.

Katrina rifled through her attempt at organization until she found the packet, she removed the case file, still crisp from having barely been read, stood up, brushed the wrinkles out of her pants and spoke, "Case Code KL-31, Murder. Victim's name is Conner Coarse, he was a..." she squinted, her eye's a little hazy still, "an interior designer and architect, focusing on the interiors of luxury planes. It appears his biggest client was iFly airlines. According to the autopsy report filed by the coroner, the victim died of blood loss and trauma at 7:10 A.M. this morning. According to witnesses, the victim was seen fighting with defendant Denise Leigh in a private lounge over looking a lounge complex, he was then pushed through a window and fell three stories to his death. Prints were found on the body matching the defendant's, who was apprehended on the scene by a witness." Katrina finished. Many of the prosecutors seemed uninterested.

Anton smiled and looked at Katrina, a glint in his eye, "Well since you did such a wonderful job with that and you have a thorough enough understanding of the case, why don't you take it? Fairly open and shut, I should have you back on call tomorrow afternoon." Katrina looked at him for a second, then nodded. She sat down as Anton's secretary brought her the Prosecutor's office copy of the Court Record. I love that we're still using paper, she mused for a moment, all this efficient technology to compile all the relevant information into one place for us, yet we can't seem to just stick it on a Kindle or something. The rest of the meeting was rather dull. A couple of arson cases, two felony thefts, and a murder of some filmmaker, a job which Klavier took with much chagrin. After the meeting let out, she was about to leave to head to the crime scene when Anton called her back.

"Katrina,"
"Yes sir?"
"I'd like to co-council this case with you. Bookkeeping and performance review and such. I hope that shouldn't be a problem."
"N-No sir, it won't be."
"Very good, well. I'll stay posted on the investigation, I wouldn't want to interfere with your method."
"Of course sir, I'll see you in court tomorrow then."
"Yes, yes you will, Katrina. Now good day." He said, dismissing her. After gathering a few things from her office, she headed down to the parking lot and got in her car. Driving to the airport to investigate the crime scene.

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

((Guess I'll do the same!))

"Well, I can't without making noises! But if you take me to a restroom, I can crank him out easy! So how about it, Polly?"

"Eh..." Apollo muttered as he scratched the back of his head, unsure. That would take a little longer than he'd prefer... and they didn't wanna gather any more attention or Ema would notice them.... or maybe she already did. He didn't really wanna think about that.

"A-actually, maybe it's best you stay here... I'll go check out the crime scene. Do you mind waiting a while?"

...D'aaaaawww...

Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!

The Trusty Nudal!

Frank put on a meek smile as the man dressed as a magician walked away.

"Kids these days..." Frank mumbled to himself. "Them and their darn trends..."

He paused in thought, before deciding to take off his glasses and give them a thorough wipe with a cloth hanker-chief taken straight from the breast pocket on his usual grey two-piece suit. Satisfied with his efforts, he put his glasses back on, and started to pace around in circles uncomfortably. He figured that at the moment there was nothing for him to do at the iLounge, prompting him to head out to the Duty Free Shop.

It was time to have a chat with his good friend Gus.

((Hope I'm playing Frank alright! Also, Perc, love the subtle reference to the filmmaker case that Klavier took. :P)
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

smile

"What's with the hesitation? Well, I don't mind, but you better find some good evidence!" Trucy said with a smirk, her hands were crossed as she looked for Ema. "If you need anything, I'll be here!" Trucy said as she started playing with some of her cards for a new card trick.
ImageImage
the sig was made by PandaPrinzessin
Bellossom avatar made by me
Husband: Marche Tobaye

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

Apollo nodded at Trucy's response, even smiling a bit. "Right! Thanks, Trucy!" he said before opening the door leading to the stairs. (Alright... here I go!)

The door to the private lounge opened slowly, as the panting defense attorney stepped into the room. "Wh-who needs... that many st-stairs?" He gasped as he tried to calm himself for a moment. Gym never really was his best subject in high school. Taking a deep breath, he looked up and examined his surroundings.

*Examine: Private Lounge #3*

This place was a wreck, no doubt about it. shards of broken glass decorated the floor and furniture was overturned. (Yikes... this place is a mess. This probably means there was a struggle between the killer and the victim... I should probably remember this)

Damaged Lounge added to court record

As Apollo further examined the state of the lounge, he quickly realized there was something odd about the glass shards on the floor. Kneeling to the floor, he picked up a few shards, shuddering as he realized what was so odd about them. (These have flecks of blood on them... that probably means...)

Glass Shards added to court record

Apollo quickly stood up, slipping a shard in the court record. He found himself staring at the shattered window. "That's right... I heard on that TV report the victim fell through this window..." He thought aloud. He stepped forward, carefully looking through the large hole, only to regret doing so. He gulped. (Ugh... it looks like a three story fall... and judging by that white tape down there, that's how Mr Coarse died...)

Broken Window added to court record

"Well... I guess that's it" He said to himself turning, and walking back towards the door. He knew how the victim died, he knew there was a struggle... but something seemed off about it all. As he opened the door, he suddenly stopped.

(...Wait a minute)

He turned as something caught his attention. There was a small table next to the door, and sitting on top of it was... (A glass of red wine?) He took a look at the wine, then quickly shifted his attention the damaged lounge.

(But that doesn't make any sense! This wine doesn't even look like it's lost a drop, while the crime scene is a wreck! ...Did someone go through the trouble of making sure it didn't fall... or is it something else?)

Glass of Wine added to court record

(I need to stand back and think about this...)

((Wow, that was longer than I thought it would be. Hope that's okay. If it needs to be edited, I will))

...D'aaaaawww...

Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!

My name is Judge.

After pulling into the airport parking lot and putting the parking fee on the office credit card, Katrina headed through security, which was another headache altogether. I can tell this case will be a pain to work, maybe I can talk to the airport manager and get some sort of security clearance, she thought, being optimistic, the chances of that weren't exactly high though. She made for the iLounge, having to push through crowds of passengers, all feeling that where THEY were going was of the utmost importance.

Katrina arrived at the iLounge and saw that things were still buzzing. They had let many of the civilians go but it looked like they had kept a few for questioning Those are probably my witnesses she determined. She cataloged those away, but for now, she needed to find her detective. She glanced at the file and saw it was Ema Skye, Faaaaaaaaaantastic, I wonder what kind of mood she's in today. I swear, Anton loves to screw me over... she mused, exasperatedly.

---

"Of course," Ema nodded, "I can't let you leave just yet but... keep your fingers off my crime scene." She closed her notebook and headed out, determined to make it back to the other crime scene. She was almost to the door when she saw spikey rummaging through her crime scene. The nerve of some people! Well she was going to give him a reaming he'd never forget.

---

Katrina climbed up the stairs to the crime scene, Well at least I'm getting a work out, Katrina 1, Obesity 0 she joked to herself, when she saw Ema heading towards the crime scene with a fury, the door was ajar, and Katrina could see there was someone doing a little investigating by himself. Judging by the "magical" attire, Katrina had a hunch on who it was, and knew Ema would throw him out in a heartbeat. "EMA!" she called, "STOP! Right. There."

Ema stopped in her tracks, Katrina could almost hear her coming to a screeching halt. Katrina walked up to Ema, and whipped her around.

"Ema" she said poisonously.
"Y-yes, Miss Rainsford?"
"Might I ask what you are doing?"
"I- er- well, I-"
"Ema. We have protocol, you're supposed to report to me as soon as I arrive, not BEELINE FOR THE CRIME SCENE," she shouted loud enough for Apollo to hear.
"I- er- well, I'm sorry miss, but I-"
"Save your apologies for later, we all learn from our mistakes, that's why they happen. And stop calling me Miss Rainsford, I'm not my mother, and we're close enough for you to call me by my first name." She said with a smile. Ema sighed a little and smiled,
"Sorry Katrina, next time."
"Yes... next time," Katrina replied, eyeing the crime scene and waiting for the attorney to slip out.

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

Apollo stood by the door, lost in thought. (Okay, let's see... the victim fell through the window and then-)

"...report to me as soon as I arrive, not BEELINE FOR THE CRIME SCENE"

"H-huh!?" Apollo's head snapped up as he turned around. Ugh, the door. He forgot to close it. And to make things worse, there was Ema... but who was that with her? Judging by the way they were talking to each other, it was almost like... (...Ah! Could she be the prosecutor for this case...?) Listening further to their conversation, it made sense. Though it was almost weird. At this point, he had almost become used to running into Gavin... but this was something to think about another time. It looked like this Ms Rainford person was letting him slip past Ema.

So without a word, he quickly left the room and started his walk down the stairs, giving Katrina and Ema a nod as he passed. (Well, that was interesting... I need to show Trucy what I found)

...D'aaaaawww...

My name is Judge.

(( You guys should totally tell all your friends to come and apply for roles, so I don't have to play everyone. ))

Katrina cocked an eyebrow as the young lawyer passed by dressed in a garish costume. That's no way for someone in his position to act, but you know what? Whatever, I don't even care. she thought. She walked into the crime scene and began to take it in. Pacing back and forth carefully, to avoid damaging the crime scene. She quickly took stock of the damage, notably the shattered glass of the window. Jotting down a few mental notes, she had Ema add them to the Court Record to be admitted as evidence when she returned to the Prosecutor's office. After some hushed mutterings about not being a paper-jockey, she did so.

Katrina peered out the window, the outline of the body was below, she grimaced at the sight, it appeared his limbs were broken and twisted at odd angles, What a horrible way to die, she thought, and continued through the crime scene. She noticed the glass of wine still precariously placed on the side table, untouched, the surface smooth as glass. Katrina bent down close to it and took a sniff, then dipped her finger into it. It was lukewarm, but after a quick taste she could tell it hadn't gone bad. It could only have been sitting here a few hours. "Ema, have this dusted for prints, I doubt anything will come up but it can't hurt." And who drink's wine that early in the morning?. The detective obliged politely.

After taking down a few more notes, she headed downstairs to where the victim landed. There were large shards of glass that must have come down with him. She cocked an eyebrow, under a small shard of glass where the outline overlapped, right around where his left hand would have been, a glimmer caught her eye, she bent down and shifted the glass slightly. Ignoring the protests of her Detective companion, she lifted the glass and took out what was underneath it. A locker key?, a locker key it was. A small metal thing with a white rubber backing. On it was engraved 23B, she guessed it was the locker number. She turned back to Ema, smiling smugly. Ema blushed, embarrassed, and quickly got out an evidence bag, which Katrina curtly dropped the key into.

Katrina pocketed the bag with the key and looked over at the main entrance desk, there were a couple of customer service reps. turning passengers away from the side of the iLounge was on, which was causing a bit of a commotion in both the staff and the customers. Neither of whom seemed to understand the severity of what happened here this morning. Nevertheless, Katrina needed to speak with them, and she had to swallow her distaste. Before heading over there, she turned to Ema.

"Ema, I'd like any evidence the coroner found on the victim's body sent to the crime scene, and if it's DuBois, don't let him feed you any bull about him not having finished the Autopsy. Because it's been filed. Then fetch me, er..." she checked the file quickly to see the name of the witness, "Ms. Tulcar. I'd like to have a word with her myself." Ema nodded and then headed off. Katrina walked to the entrance desk with a determination.

"Listen, broski, I just need like 10 more minutes, then I'll file the report, you know, just a couple of cursory checks and all, hombre."
"Listen DuBois," Ema spat out the name of the coroner like a bad taste in her mouth, "Seeing as you've already filed your report, why don't you just cut the crap and get my evidence over here before I have to come and fetch it myself. If I have to do that, you will not be a happy camper.
"Dude, chill, I'll send it over right now... geez,"
"Don't, geez me! It's people like you who give forensics a bad name!"
"Whatever."
"Ugh. Whatever is right. And listen, don't call me broski again. Or I'll hurt you."
"Right, br-" Ema hung up before the idiot could finish. She was not having a good day. She climbed the stairs to the iLounge for what seemed like the umpteenth time and entered the other iLounge, where Ms. Tulcar was furiosly doing... something, it looked like dusting, but she was using some sort of mop-broom. "Ms. Tulcar, the prosecutor assigned to this case wants to see you." She said exasperatedly.

Renée frowned, and turned away from Detective Skye as soon as it became clear that she had entered la la land. Shaking her head at the unprofessional behaviour of the detective - a stark contrast to her own standards, she looked around the crime scene. The entire room was a mess, and she had learned her lesson the hard way when she tried to clean up. However... maybe there was something she could do to brighten up the place, at least. 'Not every square meter could have been quarantined.' she thought to herself.

Pulling out a multi-purpose duster, she swung it until it became a broom. It was an idea she had stol-- no, borrowed from the Honourable Justice that had made news more than once just shy of a decade ago. Renée chuckled to herself, and went to start sweeping up the dust, but all of a sudden, an irritating voice broke her cool state of mind.

Percei wrote:
"Ms. Tulcar, the prosecutor assigned to this case wants to see you." She said exasperatedly.

Renée felt her left eye ticking in irritation at the blatant disrespect the uncouth upstart had showed her. She had half a mind to teach her a lesson or two, but all of a sudden, it slammed right back into her what exactly the detective had wanted her to do.

'She wishes for me to speak with the prosecutor? As in, the prosecutor who is trying to prove the horrible Ms. Leigh guilty? A smirk crossed her face for a split second before she schooled her face back into a mask of ice. She tugged at her iFly scarf, thinking of how she could capitalise on this meeting. If she said the right words, and showed how only the snake could have killed her beloved Mr. Conner, then perhaps... this was a meeting she should most definitely want to attend. Nodding to herself, Renée quickly looked around and found the woman in question was walking off towards the entrance desk.

"Very well, Detective. Ta ta, now." she smiled and walked off towards the experienced prosecutor, who was casually leaning against a wall. Anxious about what could come, Renée pulled against the latex material of her gloves, and let the crackling sound fill her ears. It was utter bliss, and helped her regain control of her emotions.

"And you would be the prosecutor who wishes to speak with me?"

My name is Judge.

Katrina was furiously interrogating (or at least it would seem that way to them) the desk clerks when the Coroner arrived. He smelled of hair gel and stupidity so she didn't want to spend too much time conversing with him. After a few curt niceties, he gave her two bags, one containing an un-crumpled piece of paper, and the other some sort of car remote, she assumed, but it only had one button, and some sort of display, but it was cracked.

"What is this DuBois?"
"It's, uh, well... we're not exactly sure... I mean, we thought it was a car remote, but when we tried it with the victim's car it wouldn't do anything."
"Did you ask tech to take a look at it?"
"Dude... I... didn't." The man replied. Katrina breathed deeply, suppressing the urge to hit the coroner repeatedly.
"Well, you've done quite enough already, I'll handle it from here." She said, biting her tongue. How that man managed to keep his job was beyond her. She'd have to have a chat with the police chief some time. She looked at the remote and shrugged, pocketing it. On the crumpled piece of paper were two numbers: 9810 - A380 and 26M. It seemed to be scribbled hastily and crumpled up. She'd have to get a handwriting check to be sure, but she was fairly certain it was the victim's writing. Just before she pocketed the paper, she noticed the bottom edge seemed to be torn, rather haphazardly. Perhaps there was more to this than what she had.

She pocketed it and headed back upstairs, wondering where the woman Ema was supposed to send to her was. Taking a break to lean against the wall, she stopped. Suddenly she heard the unpleasant squeak and crack of latex, and saw a smallish woman who just seemed irritable. This must be my witness, and executor of justice. Oh, joy... she thought, as she put on a polite smile.

"Ah... you must be... Ms. Tellcar right?" she said, an innocent smile as she purposely mispronounced the woman's name. It was a trick she pulled on all of her witnesses, to see how they react, and get a read on their personality. "I'm the prosecutor on this case, Katrina Rainsford, but you can call me Ms. Rainsford. I just wanted to ask you to describe to me the play-by-play of the events surrounding your involvement of the murder, and..." she paused to check the court record, "Your apprehension of the subject."

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

Apollo continued his descent down the stairs, nearing the door to the iLounge. He took this time to think about the details of the case, and Ms. Rainsford, who he was almost certain was the prosecutor for the trial tomorrow.

(Hm... Katrina Rainsford, huh? I don't think I've heard of her before. Maybe I should ask Mr Wright about her when I get back to the office. He might know since he got involved with the law again recently...) Suddenly, he stopped as the memories started to slip back into his mind. Memories of the case that boosted his career. He could hardly believe the Misham case was only 3 months ago. It felt like it had been longer since his mentor was unmasked and Mr Wright was redeemed. (...Mr Gavin...)

"Common citizens? Wisdom? Is this some kind of joke? What could we possibly gain? Entrusting our judical system to a mindless, emotional mob of irrational mouthbreathers?

(...Was he right? Was the jurist system really the right thing to do...?) ...Wait, what was he thinking? He didn't have time to think about stuff like this. He had to get his head together.He had a case to work on! So, shaking his head of further thought, he reached the door of the iLounge and pulled it open, walking back in.

...D'aaaaawww...

My name is Judge.

((Panda has dropped out as Ema so again I'll take the reins for her))

Ema was getting weary of this nonsense. Up stairs. Down stairs. Interview this, fetch that! She was a scientist not a caddy! She fumed silently and headed for her next destination. She was to interview one Gus Windle. He apparently saw the murder. Reaching into her bag she retrieved a bag of Snackoos. Oh delicious Snackoos. Heaven in a Honey-Chocolate coated Graham Cracker Bite-Sized Candy. It was pure ecstasy. She munched away. Step-munch-step-munch-step-munch. Nothing could stop her now as she beelined for the iLounge Duty Free Shop.

Arriving, she saw the man trying to sell a collection of ties to a couple of hapless travelers. She chuckled and walked up to him. "Mr. Swindle? I'm Detective Ema Skye, I'm here to ask you a few questions about the murder of Mr. Conner Coarse. The murder that you witnessed occurring just a few feet from your shop. That gruesome, horrible, gone-before-his-time murder." She said, an innocent smile masking the attempt to scare away his customers.

"Mr. Swindle? I'm Detective Ema Skye, I'm here to ask you a few questions about the murder of Mr. Conner Coarse. The murder that you witnessed occurring just a few feet from your shop. That gruesome, horrible, gone-before-his-time murder."
Gus shivered. He smoothly put away his collection of times and said goodbye to his customers.
"It's Mr. Windle actually. What can I get for you then? A crime scene keyring? Whenever I get round to making them anyway..."

My name is Judge.

Ema celebrated silently. Snackoos made her even more sadistic she found. She smiled again, calmly. "Well *munch*, I'd like you to *munch* recount a rough *munch* timeframe of what happened with Mr. Coarse. I'm *munch* told you *munch* saw the murder *munch* correct? *munch**munch**munch*" She was eating with a particular fury, rarely seen by those not on the receiving end of her wrath. She was in a good mood now, he best not ruin it.

*MUNCH* *MUNCH* *MUNCH*
"Did you ever learn to chew with your mouth shut?!" Gus shouted without thinking. A couple of customers nearby chuckled, but Gus continued regardless.
- "Well... It was earlier this morning, I was just opening up the shop." -
- "Anyway, i was just about to open the gates when I heard two people fighting nearby." -
- "I looked around for a few seconds when I saw it." -
- "Horrified, at seeing that poor, designer (I think?) fall from that window, without hesitating I called security." -
"Is that enough information Ms... Chewy?" Gus had a grumpy look on his face.

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

(RP check on Trucy? Sparkleranger, aisle 4. Sparkleranger, aisle 4.)

...D'aaaaawww...

smile

((sorry I am on vacation and totally forgot to notify you guys! D: I'm sorry! And my laptop is going to die any second now))

Percei wrote:
"Ah... you must be... Ms. Tellcar right?" she said, an innocent smile as she purposely mispronounced the woman's name. It was a trick she pulled on all of her witnesses, to see how they react, and get a read on their personality.

Renée raised an articulate eyebrow, but allowed herself to put on a polite mask, hiding her confusion and bewilderment at the prosecutor's incompetence. She mentally frowned, and quickly analysed the situation. Her years of experience calculated the possibility that perhaps she was testing her, as Ms. Rainsford was a veteran of quite a few years. However, there was the possibility that she was slipping into mental degradation as she aged, unlike herself, who was passing the years gracefully. Her eyes lit up with the slightest twinge of amusement as she realised that if the prosecutor wished to play a game with her, then it would only be fair to continue with it, no?

"I do believe you're mistaken. I am Renée Tulcar of iFly airlines, but you don't need to worry at your mishap. It was bound to happen sooner or later to one such as yourself. A woman of our standings must be able to recognise when she has taken too much upon herself, and is, ah... unable to adequately deal with it all to the best of her ability." She mentally pat herself on the back at her verbal wit, and continued, not allowing Rainsford to interrupt and break her stride.

"And yes, I most certainly can tell, or rather describe in detail of what foul deed I witnessed... committed by... by that promiscuous woman, the prime suspect and defendant," she said, taking the time to carefully choose what she would say. Renée frowned as she remembered how she had been verbally stripped down by the detective. Her testimony was cohesive, and decisive enough to convict Mr. Conner's murderer. There was simply no one else who could have committed the act as there was only one entry... and one exit, which she had stood precariously close to because of her duties in the iFly lounge. Nodding to herself, she cracked the latex of her gloves for good measure, and allowed the crackle to bring sweet bliss to her ears while she waited for Ms. Rainsford to compose herself.

Sup

:holdit:

can i be :edgeworth:?
if not then i'll be some1 else

but think about it
apollo vs edgeworth

and edgeworth finds out 'him' (phoenix wright) lost his badge and he now has a student named apollo justice

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

((...Okay, 1) Edgeworth isn't even in this case

2) We already have a prosecutor

3) If you want to sign up for a role, go to the signup thread. Not the actual case thread. Thank you and good day.))

...D'aaaaawww...

smile

((time to get rolling again, sorry Apollo))

Trucy shuffled her cards and put them in her bag. She scanned the room and saw Apollo. Trucy was anxious to see what he has found and ran up to him. "Polly! You're back!" Trucy smiled, "you look lost in thought? What's the matter?" Then Trucy just thought it didn't matter and changed the subject, "What did you find? Any good clues?" She was curious to see what kind of evidence Apollo brought back. Trucy started to search to see if he had anything good in the Court Record. "So, after you show me what you've found? What's next on our to-do list?" She said with a serious tone.
ImageImage
the sig was made by PandaPrinzessin
Bellossom avatar made by me
Husband: Marche Tobaye

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

Shortly after returning to the iLounge, Apollo noticed Trucy fiddling with her cards before quickly running towards him. (Ah, there she is. ...Heh, of course she's there. Did I expect her to run off or something? ...Oh wait, Yeah. I kind of did.)

"You look lost in thought. What's the matter?"

Apollo visibly cringed. Was it really that obvious? "...Er... well... to be hone-"

"What did you find? Any good clues?"

(Whew. Dodged an awkward moment there.) "Well, I did find some pretty interesting stuff. Here's what I found..."

Court Record

*Shattered Window - A window with a gaping hole in it. The victim was pushed through the window and fell to the ground below, killing him.

*Glass Shard - A bloodstained shard of glass from the window Mr Coarse was pushed through. Several were on the victim's body, as well as the floor of the lounge.

*Damaged Lounge - Private Lounge No.3 is mildy damaged, toppled furniture everywhere. Looks like there was a struggle between Mr Coarse and the killer.

*Glass of Wine - A glass of wine left suspiciously untouched, while the rest of the lounge is in ruins.

*End of Court Record*

"And that's about it" Apollo concluded, after showing Trucy his findings. "As for what to do next, well... I'm not sure..." (Hm... wait a second! Back at the detention center!) That's when it hit him.

*Ba-dum!*

(That's right! We still haven't found out what Ms. Leigh is hiding! Hm... maybe it's time we pay her another visit...)

...D'aaaaawww...

smile

Trucy followed Apollo. After taking a look through the Court Record, she started thinking. "An untouched wine glass? That's mighty suspicious!" Trucy stared at Apollo suspiciously. "I guess we need to talk to Ms. Leigh again! To the detention center! And let's ask her if she knows anything about these pieces of evidence or other things!" Trucy was getting excited. Then she calmed down.

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

(Oh dear. According the application page, whoever had Leigh's part dropped out. Percei, will you be filling her part like you've been doing with Ema? Sorry you have to keep RPing as everyone. I should try to spread word of the trial.)

...D'aaaaawww...

My name is Judge.

((Yeah I can take Leigh's part back. Sorry I haven't posted, been busy I plan on sitting down and writing out my post later today though!))

Prosecutor

[[Ema here! Allow me a little time to get up to speed... I've got a few questions for Percei about the evidence.]]

Quote:
- "Well... It was earlier this morning, I was just opening up the shop." -

Ema nodded and jotted a note down in her notebook. Mental note... when did the sun rise this morning?

"About what time do you usually open the shop?" asked Ema. "Was there anything different about today?"

Quote:
- "Anyway, i was just about to open the gates when I heard two people fighting nearby." -

Ema mulled this over, then pulled out a piece of paper. "Could you sketch where you were standing and where they were?"

Waiting patiently for a sketch, she munched and pondered. "And what are these 'gates' like?"

Quote:
- "I looked around for a few seconds when I saw it." -

"Huh. How far away was 'it', exactly?"

Quote:
- "Horrified, at seeing that poor, designer (I think?) fall from that window...

* MUNCHMUNCHMUNCH *

"Do you know the victim, Mr. Swindle?"

Quote:
"...without hesitating I called security." -

Without hesitating. Hmm. Whenever people say that...

"Where'd you call them from?"

Quote:
"Is that enough information Ms... Chewy?" Gus had a grumpy look on his face.

Well, so much for Ema's good mood.

* Casual KA-TONK *

"That's Ms. Skye to you."

My name is Judge.

Katrina raised an eyebrow. The sheer gall of this woman was astounding to her. She'd gotten less resistance from Ema. EMA. But she made note, after note, of this woman's testimony. There was a lot of self love emanating from her, plenty of autonomous patting on the back. She winced as Renee crackled her gloves. It was an unpleasant sound, yet the woman just. Kept. Doing it. Katrina forced a smile and continued, "Well then, seeing as you can, would you please describe to me the play-by-play of the events surrounding your involvement of the murder, your apprehension of the subject, your read on the case, how you knew the victim, and anything else you might want to share with me." That detailed enough? she thought with malice. This woman was putting her in a very sour mood.
Page 3 of 3 [ 114 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Roleplay » Trials » Court House