Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Was it REALLY a fake? [2-4 spoilers]Topic%20Title

OBJECTION! BOTH ATTORNEYS ARE AWESOME!

Spoiler:
And by "it" I mean Celeste's suicide note. An idea just popped into my head, isn't it possible that Edgeworth told the DA to rig the results for the test so it would turn out to be a fake in order to buy Phoenix some needed time? I dunno if this has ever been discussed before but I felt it at least should be brought up.

Re: Was it REALLY a fake? [2-4 spoilers]Topic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

BBdoubleB wrote:
Spoiler:
And by "it" I mean Celeste's suicide note. An idea just popped into my head, isn't it possible that Edgeworth told the DA to rig the results for the test so it would turn out to be a fake in order to buy Phoenix some needed time? I dunno if this has ever been discussed before but I felt it at least should be brought up.

But how would that have bought Phoenix any more time? As soon as the note was revealed to be a fake, Edgeworth called de Killer to the stand. If the note was the real deal, then Edgeworth bought maybe all of five minutes.

That, and at that point, it isn't probable that Edgeworth would flat-out lie about something like that, not even to buy a friend some time.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT
Re: Was it REALLY a fake? [2-4 spoilers]Topic%20Title

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Furthermore, Edgeworth argued that it didn't matter whether it was fake or not. That Matt couldn't have known.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)