Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 1 of 1[ 23 posts ]

Re: So was Regina GUILTY or NOT in Justice For All??Topic%20Title

The thread killer (avi THANKS TO COLD52)

It was a joke, she dint know bat would wear it for the lion trick

"...Naturally."

Speaking of this, is there anyway to tell Regina that Acro won't try to kill her again? (I think that's what it was.) I mean, she asks you for proof if YES, if you say NO, you depress her!
Engaged to Reiji!
Credit to Nadindi for the awesome sig! :D

1000% Knight

This probably goes in the GS2 section, but anyway...

Regina is the one who put pepper on Bat's scarf. However, it was only meant as a joke, she had no idea Bat would be putting his head in Leo's mouth, and had no idea that once he did so the pepper would cause the lion to sneeze. So it's her fault, but she didn't intend to do it. Whether you would actually classify that as "guilty" or "not guilty" is probably up to opinion/debate.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Walking the path of heaven, ruler of all

Regina was guilty for Bats accident. But it was an accident. Regina wanted to joke with Bat. And Bat always used pepper to make Regina sneeze. And Regina wanted revenge and covered Bats scarf with as much pepper as she could. She didn't know that some moments later that Bat would put his head in a lions mouth. And I dont think she thought of the fact that lions also sneeze if they have pepper around them.
Awesome sig made by Nadindi.
My otp's are. MayaxLarry and PhoenixxFranziska

Surf's Up!

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
Speaking of this, is there anyway to tell Regina that Acro won't try to kill her again? (I think that's what it was.) I mean, she asks you for proof if YES, if you say NO, you depress her!

Spoiler:
Say Yes and then present Bat's profile.

They took some honey, from a tree...

Yup, as said, she didn't intend to harm Bat with her antics, merely make him sneeze as playful revenge for him making her sneeze.

Of course, legally, Transferred Malice might come into play...or Diminished Responsibility, if her child-like demeanour was deemed an inherent mental disorder by a medical professional. Beh, they'd probably just accuse Maya again!

I don't think so.

Just on the side, if Bat was wearing that scarf, he probably was sneezing like hell. Why didn't he remove it before he put his head in the lion's mouth?

100% Juice

AbsoluteZero255 wrote:
I don't think so.

Just on the side, if Bat was wearing that scarf, he probably was sneezing like hell. Why didn't he remove it before he put his head in the lion's mouth?

lmao good point. how did he NOT notice that. xDDD that trick didn't work at all in the way it was intended. He should have began sneezing right away

They took some honey, from a tree...

Well, not everyone sneezes with pepper. Regardless, Bat should've noticed the amount of pepper on the scarf.

Regina; next time you want to make someone sneeze, just punch them in the nose.

Attorney at Lawl

Guilty for the incident, I suppose. But I wouldn't say she was guilty of any crime.

Narwhal Enthusiast

The guilty party here is Russell. Regardless of whether or not Regina was a lion tamer, surely he'd think about this important fact from Basic Parenting 101...

Basic Parenting 101 wrote:
Allowing a child to place their head in an animal's mouth - particularly a lion's mouth - is extremely dangerous.

Then again if I were Russell, the last person I'd want to see being a lion tamer is my own child!

Also a few lessons in reality (i.e. hospitalisation & death) before the incident(s) wouldn't have gone amiss...

~* Happy Little Narwhal *~

Painting by Denerop

If Edgeworth was guilty of killing his father by accident, Regina was guilty of hurting Acro by accident. Period.
Awesome siggy by Auraion

Kristoph Fangirl <3

Regina was guilty of being a bit on the naive side, nothing more. She never ment to hurt Bat but unfortunately she did (not intentionally) :acro:

Fanboy Hunter

Bat was suppose to sneeze. Not the lion.
Click pic below.

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:

Present Bat's profile.
:fire:

All hail Dahlia, godess of death chains.

Blake wrote:
If Edgeworth was guilty of killing his father by accident, Regina was guilty of hurting Acro by accident. Period.

I don't think so... Because:

Spoiler: 1-4
Edgeworth did not kill his father. He shot von Karma in the arm, who then shot Gregory Edgeworth.
But Regina DID hurt Acro by unintentionally putting Bat in a coma.

OBJECTION!

AbsoluteZero255 wrote:
I don't think so.

Good point :D I think while it was Regina's fault (the 1st accident), it WAS an accident and she certainly didnt want to hurt Bat, only to play a joke on him and make him sneeze a bit. That's why I think Acro's desire to murder her is horrible and OTT, Acro even says that himself!
Surely Bat would think "Hang on a sec..." I wouldnt think he has the childlike innocence Regina does.
Poor Regina :(
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Audere est facere.

Regina was guilty of accidental "murder". She only wanted to have fun with Bat and play a trick on him, but it ended up with Bat's "accident". But as they say, an accidental murder is still murder, but it's not worth killing the guilty party for. It was an accident, anyway, and considering how Regina was raised (innocently foolish, not knowing about real evil such as murder or death), no one did anything evil in the accident. It's not her fault, it's not Russell's (How should he tell her about the real world when she would never understand one bit), and it's definitely not the lion's.
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

IT'S GANT TIME

I know she was certainly guilty of making me want to reach through the fourth wall and punch her in the face, repeatedly. :two-faced:
Otherwise I'd say she was just being dim and didn't know what she was doing. Then again accidentaly killing someone seems to merit the DEATH PENALTY in PW, which makes me wonder if it's actually set in some dystopian future version of Texas.
Did anyone else show the broken bottle when asked to give proof Acro didn't hate her? :karma:
I accidentally the signature

Shipper on the loose.

AbsoluteZero255 wrote:
I don't think so.

Well, there's the fact that not everyone sneezes with pepper. And on the chance he might've noticed it, do remember that he had a wild crush on Regina and probably wouldn't just take off the scarf she'd given him.

He probably thought of it more as a good luck charm, poor kid. D;

But honestly, it isn't Regina's fault. She's guilty of being a bit naive, but Bat was being too persistent anyway.

It honestly kind annoyed me, Acro's reasoning for trying to kill her. "All he wanted was a date/Regina refused/resisted and now it's all her fault he's in a coma because she dared push back!" But nothing entitles him to a date if Regina doesn't want to. Maybe if he hadn't been so pushy.

Though with the stiff competition, I can see why Bat would be inclined to be that persistent.

Swimming, Anyone?

TheDuckOverlord wrote:
It was a joke, she dint know bat would wear it for the lion trick

She knew that he was wearing it at that time. She sat there and KNEW he was wearing the peppered scarf, and NOT ONCE did she say, "Maybe thats not a good idea" And then said that the scarf had pepper on it.
Add me on steam! Its Kururu the engineer nightmare! And wii u! Thats lowcatzrock.
OLD BAG IS A HOOWITCH

Beware of the Dog

I'm not really sure whether she is guilty or not. I think it's important whether she knew or should have known that it could end like this. Is a teenage lion tamer supposed to know that if somebody puts his head into a lion's mouth wearing a scarf covered with tons of pepper, the lion could sneeze and accidently bite the person? I don't really know. I mean, that's not the kind of scenario you think about all day, is it?

I don't think she's really guilty, but just too naive and innocent (or dim). Is it not for that reason that Moe brings her in the courtroom on the last day, after all?

Bluesky wrote:
Did anyone else show the broken bottle when asked to give proof Acro didn't hate her? :karma:

Huh? Why the broken bottle?
Page 1 of 1 [ 23 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)