Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)

Page 3 of 3[ 101 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Did anyone feel sad when...*maybe spoilers*Topic%20Title

sig+avi made by krazykaro

i think it was a sad ending if you chose the wrong evidence....
proud daughter of Romeo and krazykaro
brothers:Tap and Jaron sister:P!ATD
engaged to Donald Serrot

Wannabe Ace Attorney

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to GS. I insist on finishing each case with a full penalty bar, so if part of it gets knocked off, I restart and try again. Or, I mull over things for a long, long time.

When I failed to present the right profile and evidence twice because I didn't think long and hard enough, I restarted on both counts instead of watching the bad ending. I...well, I couldn't bear to watch Phoenix win and let Matt walk free (I hated that guy as soon as I found out what he was really like...although ahahaha hammerspace cognac and I think the only other creature he cares for besides himself is :shoe:). I listened to Maya when she told Nick to get a guilty verdict...and as 2-4 went on, I warmed up to Adrian's character and couldn't bear to see her take the blame. She DID tamper with the crime scene but it's not on the same level as outright murder, or indirect murder. Besides, she's been through a lot; it felt so cruel to sacrifice her just to win.

Although toward the end, when it was time to decide, I chose Not Guilty when I realized what that would mean, and tortured Matt before finishing the game with a happy ending. I'm...also very partial toward happy endings. I think real life itself is already full of sad endings, so I'd rather enjoy conceding to Miles and watching Matt scream I'M GUILTYYYYYYYY

...that last part sounded cheesy, I know, but it's true. I work hard for happy endings.

EDGEWORTH RULES ALL! <3

Yeah, it did upset me. The good ending is SO much better. :D

Team Stepladder, represent!

I saw the bad ending first... but, uh... not on purpose... :gumshoe: Yeah... sometimes, the only proper phrase for me is "I fail"... :gymshoe:

I presented DeKiller with the Spy Camera instead of the Video Tape. I know I should've known that I was supposed to use one of the pieces of evidence that Franziska risked her life for (I'm so sorry, Franny; I really did appreciate it! :larry:)... but... shouldn't the camera have conveyed the same message?? And I thought that, since I technically didn't know what was on the tape, it would be better to use something I could explain... Meh....

So, yes, it made me VERY sad. In fact, I couldn't even finish watching it. I was plenty accustomed to the bad-verdict gavel-slam standard game over, but, when it started showing me black-and-white depressed hobo Phoenix, I freaked out and thought that maybe if I let it go until the end it would make me start the whole case over or something. I turned the Wii off and restarted from the point immediately before choosing the decisive evidence. So, unfortunately, I think I actually missed that epic typo. (Now that I know about, though, I still find it absolutely hilarious and I love joking about it. :redd:)

Asa Turney wrote:
So, unfortunately, I think I actually missed that epic typo. (Now that I know about, though, I still find it absolutely hilarious and I love joking about it. :redd:)

Maybe they fixed the typo because once i finished playing JFA, my brother said that there were two endings to that case, so i watched the alternative ending on youtube -- and it didn't have a typo in it

but after i had heard about the typo, i double checked the same ending with another one on youtube -- and voila "the miracle never happen" :udgy:

Vegetable of doom!

I have the version of the JFA game with the French and German translation options, and the line in my game goes "The miracle never happened." It also spells Russell with two ls.

It was a pretty emotional ending. It made me realise that Phoenix must have been under enormous pressure - he makes the wrong decision, and so many things fall apart right there. Even if he tries his best, if he fails, a murderer goes free, an innocent person is given a guilty verdict, he drops out of being a lawyer, his shame prevents him from seeing his close friend and assistant again... all because of that one moment.

Do you Want a Buffet Coupon?

waa.. no way.. i'm just going to finish JFA. is that really going to happen?
Image Be Positive at All Tyms!

Team Stepladder, represent!

droolingpaper wrote:
waa.. no way.. i'm just going to finish JFA. is that really going to happen?
It depends. :psycho-matt: Do you have what it takes to turn it all around and make a miracle happened instead!?!? :adrian-crunch: :mia: :edgeworth:

It's okay -- what people are talking about here is the bad ending. There's a good ending too, of course! x3
Just make sure to present the right evidence to the right person when you're given that one final chance~

The Twisted Samurai

I was very sad when it happend, I couldn't believe what happened though I liked the artwork and Phoenix in the coat xD
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Where are Mr. Trite and Herr Forehead?

Yeah, I was kinda like, ummmm okaaay, that's wierd.... After von Karma left. I always thought she and Phoenix were good together:)

Yay, first post :edgy:

After I completed 2-4, I read somewhere that there was another ending, so I played through the entire case again...

When I got to the other ending, I felt really sad :sadshoe:

A Defense Attorney

It was a sad and tear-jerking part. I finished the game right. I searched the bad ending, and I felt a very sad emotion. :larry:
Thanks to Yuuso for making this awesome signature and avatar!

The Bitch Prosecutor

Yes, I was sad.

Sad about the typo.

:edgeworth:
"Perhaps a fifth person came and took it out? Oh, and a sixth person could've helped!"- Kristoph Gavin

Image <---- The Coolest Defense in the West.

I got the good ending first, and watched the bad ending on youtube. It was a really tragic ending, but I didn't feel sad as it was just the bad alternate ending.

I got the Bad Ending first - on purpose. The Case dragged on and the characters (not Edgeworth) began to annoy me so much, that I got up a guide to help me through the final bit of court. Of course, I accidently missed the point where it was still possible to save, so when I watched the Bad Ending, I had to restart the entire last part of the last trial.... Oh, how annoyed I was.
Anyway, I watched the Bad Ending first, because it was bound to be shorter. What did I present to whom?

Phoenix' Attorney Badge to Edgeworth.
Not because I harbor a not-so-secret love for those two, but because I found the symbolism to be very, very fitting. After all, getting Matt Engarde acquitted was going against everything Phoenix thought regarding justice and I can just see him, taking the badge off and showing it to Edgeworth as the Not Guilty verdict falls and Phoenix disappears, hating himself for going against his own morals.
Yeah, I'm a sucker for that type of symbolism.

Although I have to say, I find that the Video Tape was not THE evidence that would've made the case. After all, Franziska never watched it, de Killer doesn't know what's on it, nobody in the court knows because nobody seems to think "Get a VCR and see if this holds any meaning to this trial". For all they know, that tape could have Bathroom Bloopers Part 3 on it and not something incriminating. (Also, wasn't the purpose of the evidence admitted to court at that moment to prove who de Killer's client was and not who killed Juan?)

C-A

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

I wanted more to the Bad Ending.

And I wanted the Bad Ending to be canon :(

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

CatMuto wrote:
For all they know, that tape could have Bathroom Bloopers Part 3 on it and not something incriminating.
C-A

I would kill to see another alternate ending featuring this.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I got both the good and the bad ending.

First the bad one, then the good one. And I even read the walkthrough and spoiled myself with the good ending. Oh god, whyyyy.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

§

I remember I always saved when Phoenix had to take important decisions. Oh yeah, I remember saving it in that part, because I knew there were 2 endings (Internet xD).
I took a shot first at the bad ending, and then i said "Heh, how bad can it be?"...
Sad, sad, sad :(
The BG image, the music, the speech... And the miracle that never happened.
I cheered up when replaying that part and getting the good ending, though.
We do what we must because we can.

Yay!

Yeah, it was very sad ending, but I didn't cried. But the most difficult was choose between "Guilty" and "Not Guilty". At least, I choosed "Not Guilty", because I wanted to save Maya.
Page 3 of 3 [ 101 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kurain (GS2)