Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 1[ 36 posts ]

Did you enjoy playing as Mia Fey in GS3?Topic%20Title

I consider GS3 to basically be Mia's game,as well as her being my favourite chatacter in any AA game,so yes I enjoyed it :) :youngmia:
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."
Re: Did you enjoy playing as Mia Fey in GS3?Topic%20Title

Consider this puzzle solved.

No, the flashback cases were garbage. GS3 would be better if it was just the 3 Phoenix cases. Ugh...
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?

Nah...I liked playing as Mia, It gives her more character.
She's one of my favorite females in the Ace Attorney series...for that and for some other things... :hotti:
...This conversation has reached its end...

Elimentary!

I have to say i did enjoy playing that case but more for Bratworth than Mia :edgy:. Having said that, i do think young Mia is better than channelled Mia and it gives you the oppertunity to view just how much Mia influened phoenix in his actions and demenor at court.

Overall i find playing as other characters really helps give the games an extra depth to them since you get the chance to develop other characters.

Check out my Graphics page :D!

The Trusty Nudal!

I enjoyed playing as Mia, it gave you a chance to see from different perspectives. Though, I personally fell like the cases could have been a little harder.

The Real Human Being

I enjoyed seeing her young tits, but other than that I was mad that there was less Maya.
(A young Maya would have been awesome!)

Choir Nerd...'nuff said.

I really liked playing as Mia! I thought it was cool to trace her back to her roots as a lawyer and see how her story ties with the main plot. I wish those cases had been longer though, I wanted to do investigations!!! >_< How cool would it have been to look at crime scenes as Mia...possibly with Diego around to fill the sidekick position! :gant:
Spoiler:
at least in case 4, since he was a bit...preoccupied during the first case.

Hello, I'm LovelyLarxene! But you can just call me Lovely. :keiko:
Thx to Midnight Jasper for my wonderful set!

LovelyLarxene wrote:
I really liked playing as Mia! I thought it was cool to trace her back to her roots as a lawyer and see how her story ties with the main plot. I wish those cases had been longer though, I wanted to do investigations!!! >_< How cool would it have been to look at crime scenes as Mia...possibly with Diego around to fill the sidekick position! :gant:
Spoiler:
at least in case 4, since he was a bit...preoccupied during the first case.

Yeah he was a bit preoccupied :( I also would've loved to do some investigating! Imagine..l
:youngmia: So this is where the murder occured? Pretty rickety old bridge,huh Diego?
:javado: Sure is,kitten. Remember now,don't fall off! I don't want your fur to get all ruffled.
:youngmia: When did I last tell you to stop calling me that?
:javado: ........let's get some coffee,Kitten. My treat!
"Having a place to go — is a home. Having someone to love — is a family. Having both — is a blessing."

Ahh...Coffee...

Getting to play as Mia was really fun and interesting, playing as a different character is usually better. She was Phoenix's mentor, so I believe she deserved a couple of cases in the game.

DoMaya wrote:

She was going to show up at one of the trials, but got distracted at the burger joint. =P
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

DoMaya wrote:
I enjoyed seeing her young tits, but other than that I was mad that there was less Maya.

...No comments :bellboy:...

Only because playing Mia meant I could see more Dahlia. :butzthumbs:

Honestly I wanted more Phoenix. Only playing him in two and a half cases in his last game kind of sucked, and Mia wasn't nearly as interesting to me as Nick.

The Prodigy

:mia: of course we get to at least see a little of when she handled court cases and getting to see her face off against :edgeworth:

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Yes, ofcourse.

And it was a much less idiotic excuse to give a tutorial than "Phoenix was hit by a fire extinguisher and forgot everything!!!"
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Surf's Up!

Although I enjoyed the first Mia case, I didn't like the second one and kinda wish that it had been another Phoenix case.

Team Stepladder, represent!

I definitely enjoyed it!

I don't know if I could say that her flashbacks were my favorite cases in the series, or even my favorites in the game (because, of course, the mindblowing 3-5 tops all).
But, considering the high standards of awesomeness of AA cases in general, that doesn't mean they weren't still excellent. :godot:

Mia is a great lawyer! She certainly deserved more screentime, more backstory, and more character connections -- and she got them all in the best way possible. It's great that we got to see her in action.

Overall, though, I don't know if the best part about those cases was even Mia herself, or rather just the situations offered by her era.

I mean, Feenie as a defendant... That was epic. :jazzsneeze:

Diego as a mentor... That whole dynamic was epic. :haykitten: :youngmia: Not so much with her and Mr. Raging Hemorrhoids. :grossburg: ... ...Well...I have to admit that that dynamic, too, was kind of entertaining...

Young Edgeworth as an opponent... Yeah, that was really epic. :edgeworth:
My gut twisted every time he did the von Karma finger wag.
...Like, seriously, I got a physical reaction.
I've gotten used to it by AAI, but, ugh, to see him so young and corrupted for the first time after having discovered the truth about his mentor; to think that he was following so closely in that monster's footsteps... It was pretty powerful, in my opinion.

So, yeah, I don't know...
I'm always biased toward the character we get to know the most, so if I had to pick a better lawyer to play as, between Phoenix and Mia -- it's Phoenix.

That said, T&T does well to prove how Mia lives through him and in him...and, essentially, how much of what we love about Phoenix is thanks to her influence.

So maybe Mia does win after all? :youngmia:

Asa Turney wrote:
Diego as a mentor... That whole dynamic was epic. :haykitten: :youngmia: Not so much with her and Mr. Raging Hemorrhoids. :grossburg: ... ...Well...I have to admit that that dynamic, too, was kind of entertaining...

Wait, if Diego was Mia's mentor, that means... Phoenix indirectly learned his techniques from Godot? :godot:
ImageImage

Team Stepladder, represent!

End Quote wrote:
Wait, if Diego was Mia's mentor, that means... Phoenix indirectly learned his techniques from Godot? :godot:

... :pealshock: ...Uh...wow...I guess you're right...!

Diego Armando = greatest defense attorney of all time, until we find out who mentored him?

Show me your moves, Trite!

Asa Turney wrote:
End Quote wrote:

Diego Armando = greatest defense attorney of all time, until we find out who mentored him?

...Grossberg? :ack:
This is a sig. Don't you believe me?

Call me Ishmael.

Yeah, I enjoyed them, it definitely changed my opinion of Mia for the better (I didn't really like her in GS1 and 2). However, I thought one flashback case would have been enough. I prefer 3-1 to 3-4 because Grossberg >>>> Diego and young!Phoenix cracked me up so many times.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Vitor-Leal wrote:
Asa Turney wrote:
End Quote wrote:

...Grossberg? :ack:

Yeah, probably...

So without Grossberg, no AA !
ImageImage

-edit- Ahh, nevermind, it's not really relevant to the topic.

I loved it! I was definitely surprised when the scene loaded up and it was Mia and some guy I'd never seen before... and then Phoenix as the defendant? epic.

:)

I liked playing as Mia, 3-4 was a little dull but 3-1 was pretty funny.

End Quote wrote:

So without Grossberg, no AA !

I guess we should all be nicer to Grossberg then...
I wonder who mentored Grossberg?

I love playing as Mia, she's got attitude and won't take sass from anybody! :javado:

She faced difficult opposition from Winston Payne (who had confidence and is much cooler compared to Wimpston Payne) and a younger Edgeworth. It's all interesting to see how she plays a big role in the story.
You don't need a reason to help people. -Zidane Tribal

Like apple and cinnamon. ~

It was enjoyable, but I thought she seemed a little too naive at times.

aka Ami <3

cheshire. wrote:
It was enjoyable, but I thought she seemed a little too naive at times.

I would agree to a certain extent. I liked the fact that she still had much of the Fey quirkiness intact in her personality, and anyone would be green during their first two cases. However, it did take away a little bit seieng her almost... well, naive is a good word for it. If you consider her character had a clear-cut mission from the start, it sorta makes one's head tilt. However, the experience as a whole felt enjoyable, and a more intuitive way of creating a tutorial than in GS2 (nothing against it, I enjoyed that case, but it stretches the suspense of disbelief a tad).

Like apple and cinnamon. ~

genodragon1 wrote:
I would agree to a certain extent. I liked the fact that she still had much of the Fey quirkiness intact in her personality, and anyone would be green during their first two cases. However, it did take away a little bit seieng her almost... well, naive is a good word for it. If you consider her character had a clear-cut mission from the start, it sorta makes one's head tilt. However, the experience as a whole felt enjoyable, and a more intuitive way of creating a tutorial than in GS2 (nothing against it, I enjoyed that case, but it stretches the suspense of disbelief a tad).

It's just that, the way we know her outside those two cases is so much different. Almost as if they are two different people. Older Mia knows everything to say at exactly the right time, and young Mia didn't even know the cause of death in her first case... Sigh.

Some things she said pissed me off, too. Like referring to Phoenix as a "snot-nosed brat" or something to that effect and "that's not fair!" And she called Dahlia "girlie" and then there's that line about the milkshakes.

It all just seems very unlike her. She's portrayed outside those cases as a motherly figure. Even in the last case with the
Spoiler: last case
photo with her and Maya
that motherly nature is apparent.

aka Ami <3

Well, I didn't expect her to be motherly or fully matured in either law or life. However, when you consider she went with the mission of pursuing Redd at all costs, with the amount of work she eventually puts into this, it makes one wonder. Though I can imagine her "learning the ropes in real court" before attempting to go after Redd, but... again, I wouldn't consider them two different people. When Mia was first dead, she even went so far as to make dead people jokes. Mia is a lot like Maya when you get to know her, which is probably why they were so close.

Though truly, College!Nick was a bit of a wuss. I can excuse a couple of insults.

"Every puzzle has an answer!"

It was cool to play as other character without losing Nick's charisma... kind of ^^U

When I started the first case and I saw Mia's silhouette in the screen I thought "Oh man, this is gonna be awesome"

"We are all but travelers on a road of infinite points." - Godot -

My YouTube channel, click here!

Apollon Flame

I enjoyed playing as her, it gave her a bit of character development, but they should've at least made her playable in an investigation-phase so we can know how she reacts to other people outside of court. Just imagine how awkward Grossberg and his hemorrhoids can be outside of court.
A King

in name

alone...

^ Yeah, I really wanted to investigate in case 4, all that could-have-been Miego interaction gets me kind of mad how they didn't add investigations in :zenitora:

Apollon Flame

MiaFeyFan wrote:
^ Yeah, I really wanted to investigate in case 4, all that could-have-been Miego interaction gets me kind of mad how they didn't add investigations in :zenitora:

Ooh, ooh!

(Presents Attorney's Badge to Diego.)
Mia: "My Attorney's Badge..."
Diego: "It looks as bright as a kitten's eyes."
Mia: "I clean it when I get the chance."
Diego: "I wipe mine, but it always has a distinctive smell of coffee."
Mia: "(Somehow, I believe him...)"
A King

in name

alone...

Gettin' Old!

Yeah I thought it was cool, specially when Diego appeared. Though to be honest I was more impressed by Young Edgeworth's appearance in the courtroom thought it was more interesting.

Though the case of Terry Fawles was brutally gripping and while some people complained...I kinda liked not having to stop to gather evidence in investigation phases. Felt nice to be able to just plough through a court case.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

whut?

Unlike most people, I preferred 3-4 to 3-1 since 4th had Miego and I actually found College!Phoenix very irritating.

I kinda think they should have somehow mashed the two cases together or something though.... 3-4 was sort of stuck in there and a bit random.

Grammar Police

I did like playing as Mia, one of the reasons being she actually had a personality, I'm not saying Phoenix didn't, but she had a personality of her own without ending up as a re-skin of Phoenix. She was very spunky and headstrong, and it made her interesting.

Also, I loved Mia vs. Edgeworth, it was an epic battle, especially since it was the all powerful Edgeworth von Karma, who similarly had a headstrong personality, but in a way that teemed of elegance and "perfection", it made for a very interesting trial.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviewsImage
Page 1 of 1 [ 36 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)