Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

For threads on Gyakuten Saiban 3
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

Pardon me for starting a new thread for it, but I was concerned posting the final product links/info in the depths of an old thread would make it harder to find. If it's a problem, please feel free to merge topics.

Image

01) Prologue
02) Courtroom Lounge ~ Neverending Overture
03) Ace Attorney 3 - Trial
04) Examination ~ Moderate 2004
05) Phoenix Wright ~ Objection! 2004
06) Examination ~ Allegro 2004
07) Pursuit ~ Cornered 2004
08) Announce the Truth 2004
09) Pursuit ~ Cornered 2004 (Variation)
10) Distant Traces of Beauty
11) Godot - The Fragrance of Dark Coffee
12) Jingle ~ Can't Turn Back to Everyday Life
13) Search ~ Opening 2004
14) The Stolen Turnabout
15) Lordly Tailor Department Store
16) Police Cell ~ Elegy of the Captured
17) Mysterious Masked Person ~ Please Listen!
18) Luke Atmey ~ I Just Want Love
19) Larry Butz ~ In the Shadows of the Government
20) Recipe for Turnabout
21) Beauty Hermitage
22) The Kudo Officers - Inspection War Song
23) Warehouse Tiger
24) Reminiscence ~ I Begrudge You
25) Turnabout Beginnings
26) Reminiscence ~ Hazy Scenery from the Bridge
27) Bridge to the Turnabout
28) Hazakura
29) Elise Deauxnim ~ Simple Melody
30) Search ~ In the Midst 2004
31) Reminiscence ~ The Bitter Taste of Truth
32) Cornered 2001 (2004 ReMix)
33) Cornered 2001 Variation (2004 ReMix)
34) Won the Lawsuit! ~ The Victory Does Not End
35) Ace Attorney 3 - End
36) Ringtone (Godot)
37) Bonus - The Stolen Turnabout (With Sound Effects)
38) Bonus - Recipe for Turnabout (With Sound Effects)
39) Bonus - Turnabout Beginnings (With Sound Effects)
40) Bonus - Cornered 2001 GBA GS3 Version (Gyakuten Saiban Encyclopedia)

Download From My Webspace

Soundtrack was recorded from US domestic TnT cartridge using a White DS Lite. Small portions of music (when needed and when matching) were recorded from a Gyakuten Saiban Encyclopedia cartridge in same white DS Lite. Editing/splicing was done in Nero wav editor and converted to vbr mp3s (128 kbps- 320 kbps) using CDex.

EDIT - 11-18-07 - After burning a CD for the car, I noticed there were pops and blips on most of the tracks when they start and some when they end. Going back, I can hear them very clearly on the PC. So I've cleaned up the lead in and fade out on all the tracks. Playing the ost in the car also revealed I'd missed removing a sound effect from track 27, Bridge to the Turnabout. I apoligize for the errors. The direct link has been updated with the v2 ost, and when The Final Turnabout updates, it will have the v2 ost as well (as well as the v2 Justice for All ost with proper beginnings for the 4 tracks I couldn't get 100%).

EDIT - 11-28-07 - Track 27 still had the faintest pop at the start (ever so faint) but now it's dead. I SWEAR. Here is the link to track 27 with the pop removed.

EDIT 2 - 11-28-07 - rar is now updated with fixed track 27. Should be the last fix. Sorry about that.

Sorry I can't do individual track downloads, but that would murder my bandwidth. I'll leave the link up for a few weeks till the album finds a home other places as well. If anyone has any questions about the soundtrack or finds errors (oh god please no...) please let me know! And with that, enjoy! I hope it was worth the wait.
Last edited by TheRedPriest on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
mario2000
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
Location: Fife, WA

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by mario2000 »

Sweetness.
QBnoYouko
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 328
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 am
Location: SF
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by QBnoYouko »

Thanks a bunch, Red!
Image
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

Nearly 24 hours and no reports of errors... I guess I can stop worrying about it now. You wouldn't believe how paranoid one gets about finding overlooked errors after spending so much time recording/editing this stuff >_>
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
dullahan1
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 6664
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm
Custom Title: Do you see the black one...or the white?
Location: IN SPACE!
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by dullahan1 »

Thanks for the track!!! Awesomesauce!
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Calamity
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:05 pm
Custom Title: TOUGH LOVE
Location: Massachusetts

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Calamity »

I think I love you for this. <333333
lilwasyu
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 623
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:02 am
Custom Title: Listening to K.K. Slider
Location: California

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by lilwasyu »

Thanks for posting! It even has Godot's ringtone! :godot:
Image
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

I'd have liked to have done it back in August, but importing just wasn't an option. Well, better late than never I guess :D
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Sabra
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 200
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:59 pm
Custom Title: *insert title here*
Location: Toronto

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Sabra »

Thank you!!! *dies*
icon by: iconglomerate @ LJ

Image
Angela Liu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Custom Title: Are! You! High!
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Angela Liu »

Calamity wrote:I think I love you for this. <333333


I know I do.:regina: RedPriest, you truly are a god among men. (Or PW and VGM fans alike, anyway. ^_^) Thank you so very, very much for your time and effort; the rip is, for lack of a better word, absolutely rippin'.
My Gyakuten Kenji 2 Original Soundtrack Review! -- http://a-liu2009.livejournal.com/20306.html
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

The Von Karma in me compels me to that level of perfection. :P
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
E~A
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 675
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:06 am
Custom Title: Novice bimbo
Location: California, USA

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by E~A »

Awesome! Much better than the crap rip I made when the game came out!
N-Mario
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 473
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:36 pm
Custom Title: Video Game Veteran / M.U.G.E.N.
Location: My House
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by N-Mario »

Why do they sound like they're in horrible GBA quality? :eh?:

No offense, you did a nice job making the sound track. I was just curious about the quality issue, thats all.
Angela Liu
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
Custom Title: Are! You! High!
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Angela Liu »

Don't shortchange yourself, E~A. You gave us the first, great taste at the score when the game was originally released back in August. For that, you deserve a lot of thanks as well.

N-Mario wrote:Why do they sound like they're in horrible GBA quality? :eh?:

No offense, you did a nice job making the sound track. I was just curious about the quality issue, thats all.


That's an inquiry you'll have to make to Capcom. Though it make not be as nominal as the first two games, the DS score is a marked improvement over the GBA original. You need only do a brief listening comparison to see.
My Gyakuten Kenji 2 Original Soundtrack Review! -- http://a-liu2009.livejournal.com/20306.html
Deltron
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:37 pm
Custom Title: Great Scott! This is Heavy!
Location: The Future.

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Deltron »

Thanks TheRedPriest, you're too awesome for words.


Though it make not be as nominal as the first two games, the DS score is a marked improvement over the GBA original. You need only do a brief listening comparison to see.


Yeah...I made a similar thread/comment about this, when I first got the game..I was wondering why it didn't sound as refined, but comparing it now to the real GBA rip, it is indeed more refined than the GBA counterpart, just not as refined as AA/JFA was.
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads." -Doc
Image
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

N-Mario wrote:Why do they sound like they're in horrible GBA quality? :eh?:

No offense, you did a nice job making the sound track. I was just curious about the quality issue, thats all.


Yeah, I think we're all a bit dissappointed the music isn't as improved over the GBA version as AA1 and 2 were for DS. But compared to the GBA ost, the DS one is a LOT better...

I never got a chance to listen to E~A's rip, as I hadn't played the 3rd game yet (I don't import or speak Japanese) so I hadn't heard the ost at all. I make it a point to not listen to music to games I've not played yet. I'm sure a lot of effort went into it though, and even my rip isn't perfect.

I'd be really nice if Capcom released a double AA2-3 DS album, or just a sweet AA1-3 DS box for the US since we've not got ANY of the game osts. I'd actually prefer that over the 2 orchestraed albums personally.
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
AdvanceStratagist
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:16 pm
Custom Title: Lurker turned Member
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by AdvanceStratagist »

There were two orchestrated albums? Or are you talking about the same one, that just had the 2 different covers?
Image
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

Sorry, I was refering to the orchestrated album and the Jazz album. But both use live orchestra so I tend to refer to both as "orchestrated" when refering to them in a group. I was aware the orchestrated album had two covers though.

They're ok, but I honestly prefer the actual game osts to the live music.
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
AdvanceStratagist
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:16 pm
Custom Title: Lurker turned Member
Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by AdvanceStratagist »

Ah I see now. I haven't gotten to listen to all of the Jazz ones yet, but the orchestra one is pretty good at least. Of course I might just like that more because I can turn up the music higher then I can on the DS for the dramatic parts.
Image
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

Eek, a minor problem has been discovered...
After burning a CD for the car, I noticed there were pops and blips on most of the tracks when they start and some when they end. Going back, I can hear them very clearly on the PC. So I've cleaned up the lead in and fade out on all the tracks. Playing the ost in the car also revealed I'd missed removing a sound effect from track 27, Bridge to the Turnabout. I apoligize for the errors. The direct link has been updated with the v2 ost, and when The Final Turnabout updates, it will have the v2 ost as well (as well as the v2 Justice for All ost with proper beginnings for the 4 tracks I couldn't get 100%).

It may or may not be worth it to you to redownload the ost, but for those who hate little "pops" and stuff at the beginning and ends of tracks, you may want to. The ID3 tag reflects the "v2" version in the info tag.

The first post has been updated with the new file in the download, but here is the addy for it here as well Download From My Webspace
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
Trance Machina
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:25 pm
Custom Title: YOU'RE ON PUNK
Location: Nevada, USA
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Trance Machina »

Wow, this is awesome. <3 Kudos to you.

Everyone that worked on bringing the music to the computer (that means everyone from the previous topic) did a great job. <3

Can't wait to compare the improvements over the DS vs GBA like I did with PW1&2 :D~
Image
Slezak
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:42 pm
Custom Title: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff
Location: In front of you

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Slezak »

Man, I absolutely LOVE this soundtrack! Thanks for making it!
I like how it doesn't have the short, but noticeable, fade-in in each track, and I can't discern where you had to splice in snippets of the Encyclopedia versions to get rid of the sound effects. You did an excellent job with this and I commend you.
I also liked the fourth Bonus Track (the GS Encyclopedia version of Cornered 2001) because I have the original GBA GS3 OST and the Cornered 2001 in that one sounds different than the Encyclopedia one. I like the Encyclopedia one better.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.
Firion2j
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 7:10 am
Custom Title: Kupo... po!

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Firion2j »

Yay! I love you for this, kupo! I love this OST!
*replaces the GBA soundtrack on my MP3 payer*
Gaian RP accounts:
Little Minuki-chan, Little Maki-chan, Masaka Sakai, Thalassa Shells.
Ace Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:23 pm
Custom Title: I will protect you....Fräulein
Location: CA
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Ace Prosecutor »

Awesomeness!!!
Image
Thanks DarzieP for this sweet sig and avatar!!!!!
Gamertag:Gameplayer291
Rov
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3035
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 12:44 pm
Custom Title: AKA Dr. Bokchoy
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Rov »

Awesome! RedPriest, will you be re-uploading these individual tracks onto the Finalturnabout site?
DaemonForce
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:29 pm
Custom Title: It's stuck?
Location: Olympia, WA
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by DaemonForce »

Now I have GBA and DS quality tracks of Yomigaeru Gyakuten and Saiban 3. Now if I could find a pairing for 2 or 4 I would be happy with a well preserved arc.
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:Awesome! RedPriest, will you be re-uploading these individual tracks onto the Finalturnabout site?


I don't run Final Turnabout, but the owner does have my TnT rip as well as the revised JFA rip which I'm told will be put up when he gets time.
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
hannedog
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by hannedog »

Wow, you've even outdone yourself from what you did with JFA! In general, the songs are encoded at a higher bit-rate than in JFA... and they do the game justice. Bravo!

In the brief time I've listened to it, I noticed one small mistake on "Bridge to the Turnabout" -- right at the very beginning (0:00) there is a pop that shouldn't be there. You might need to turn up your volume to hear it, but it definitely is there. Also, I can't tell for sure or not, but in "Luke Atmey ~ I Just Want Love" it seems as though the bass in general is a bit too overriding... to the point that it is slighltly muffling the melody. Again, I don't have the game on me, so I can't tell exactly, but you might want to see for yourself.

You even included the GS Encyclopedia 2001 Cornered remix.... amazing!

When I played through the game at first, I was skeptical that there were any enhancements done to the soundtrack over the GBA, too... however, it is clear that for *every* song they've tweaked it at least in some way. Which, to me, suggests that the "lack" of enhancement was more of a matter of taste for Capcom. One thing that can be said about their music department is that in recent years they have drawn upon the, for lack of a better term, "history" of game musical effects. For example, the first time I really started to notice this philosophy was with Zelda: Minish Cap (which Capcom developed). There were plenty of underriding "NES-style" or "GameBoy" harmonizing effects (which could easily be heard in the Hyrule overworld or anywhere else in the game), even though the GBA clearly didn't need to use such effects. Clearly, listening to the GBA GS OSTs, there are plenty of these types of effects as well. Hell, even most of the first song of the DS AA3 OST (Prologue -- from 0:20 on) could be done just fine on on a GameBoy. My theory is that this philosophy from Capcom is there so as to help provide a faint feeling of nostalgia. Having NES-style sound effects in the foreground or melody sounds bad, but if you put it in the background, there is something "cool" about it, from a gamer stance.

If you listen closely to the DS AA1 and 2 OSTs, you can also hear some of these "lo-fi" effects being used in the harmony, which were relics from their GBA counterparts. AA3 just didn't get rid of nearly as many as AA2 and AA1. But the fact that they did clean up every song in some way suggests to me that it was a conscious decision to not clean up any more than they did. Honestly, I can see where they're coming from. Especially for a song like the AA3 "Trial" theme... that underlying bassline is clearly an "NES-style" effect, but yet it really works well with the song. Making that sound more "modern" might take away from the feel of the song. I don't particularly care for the remixes that were used in the trailers, for example.

Anyway, enough bumbling about my theory on why AA3's OST wasn't "that" improved... outstanding job, Priest!
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

DAMNATION! I thought I'd fixed all the pops. But you're right, it is VERY minute though. But the perfectionist in me must fix it. This would make a 3rd version of the ost. I think I'll just post a link to the fixed track 27 in addition to updating the rar.

As for Luke's theme, it's straight out of the DS, so I've not done anything to it. That's just how it sounds...

Here is the link to track 27 with the pop removed

I pray it's the last change to the ost I need to make. I'll also update the OP post with a rar that includes the fixed 27 (which I'll add the edited addy in the morning after it uploads) as well as 27 as a seperate download.

also, for the record, JFA's rip was encoded at vbr just like TnTs was, but I'm glad it sounds good to you!
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
hannedog
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by hannedog »

TheRedPriest wrote:also, for the record, JFA's rip was encoded at vbr just like TnTs was, but I'm glad it sounds good to you!


Yeah, I'm not quite sure how encoding at vbr works, since when you play a song (at least in windows media player) it always shows the same bit-rate throughout the entire song. e.g. "Pursuit ~ Cornered 2004 (Variation)" is always shown playing at 300 kbps, while "Godot - The Fragrance of Dark Coffee" is always shown at 195 kbps.

I just commented that, in general, the average bit-rate is higher for TnT than it was for JFA. Or, at least, it seems that way (I haven't directly compared them).

EDIT: Oh, and I knew it was a small, small error; wouldn't even bother me; but, alas, I noticed it, and I felt it my duty to inform you...
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

Well, no matter. It's fixed now :D
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
hannedog
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:19 am

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by hannedog »

Listening to "Announce the Truth 2004" just now... I hate to be picky, and it doesn't bother me, and it might not even be a real mistake... but... I figured you'd rather know than not. But, the intro... the fade-in seems a bit jerky. You can really hear it on the second note of the melody (at 0:00.5). It like goes from 40% faded to instant 90%. Or maybe I'm delerious. You can judge for yourself.

I wouldn't go through the effort of making a new re-release for it, though. It's so very minor. But, you can make a note of it, so that if you do ever make another re-release for another reason...
But, yeah, sorry about that.
Sister White
Medium-in-training
Medium-in-training
Posts: 362
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:41 am
Custom Title: Like, what?
Location: Canada

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Sister White »

Love the soundtrack, kudos :acro:
Image
TheRedPriest
Decisive Witness
Decisive Witness
Posts: 178
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:38 pm
Custom Title: Bitter Old Man
Location: Home

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by TheRedPriest »

hannedog wrote:Listening to "Announce the Truth 2004" just now... I hate to be picky, and it doesn't bother me, and it might not even be a real mistake... but... I figured you'd rather know than not. But, the intro... the fade-in seems a bit jerky. You can really hear it on the second note of the melody (at 0:00.5). It like goes from 40% faded to instant 90%. Or maybe I'm delerious. You can judge for yourself.

I wouldn't go through the effort of making a new re-release for it, though. It's so very minor. But, you can make a note of it, so that if you do ever make another re-release for another reason...
But, yeah, sorry about that.


That is something I was aware of from the start, and honestly, my samples were at the same pitch when I stitched them. I went back and tried to listen to that in game and also from the Encyclopedia, but there was never a solution that seemed to fix that INSTANT at the beginning of the track you're talking about. I think it's one of those things that's just out of our hands to be able to correct 100% outside an official ost release.

But thank you for mentioning it. I really strive to make these as close to actual official ost release quality. Which becomes MUCH easier when Capcom puts out stuff like the Mega Man 7 OST... :\
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.
mario2000
Prosecutor
Prosecutor
Posts: 858
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
Custom Title: Desert rose, why do you live alone?
Location: Fife, WA

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by mario2000 »

Bump
Wrestlemania
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 9051
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:56 pm
Custom Title: Ready to RAWK!?
Location: Ontario, Canada.
Contact:

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Wrestlemania »

Nice music! :godot:
Image
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.
Missile
Suspect
Suspect
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:28 pm
Custom Title: Woof!

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Missile »

Thank you for this. ^_^
xylophone220
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 4782
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:17 am
Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
Location: London, England

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by xylophone220 »

I'm pretty sure this game had the best music overall. Yay for OST <3
Image
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Zinle »

WOW!! I never even found this! Thank god there is google!! ^^
Yup! I should have try what is in this Hazakurain part and thiswas suprise...Now I can rest in peace...And wait that cursed next year for AA:TAT coming to EU...

Let's see...I listened examinations and Cornered in YouTube and I was little dissapointed...
You can hear that there is changes from GBA version but...something isn't still right...It has changed too little...
Or ourexpections were too high...
Anyway, You have done excellent job and all points from that ^^
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Zinle
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney
Posts: 3393
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Custom Title: ...Hopefully someday... xD
Location: Suomi, Finland, Perkele!

Re: Trials and Tribulations OST = COMPLETE!

Post by Zinle »

Um...sorry but I have one question:
There isn't Mayas theme or Psycho lock....Does these appear only in that bonus cd or what is the problem. One possibillity could be, thet those are identetic (GBA and DS versions) Is that so?
If not...then please ad those =P
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Post Reply