Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

I want to make Mask*DeMasque's Mask and Hat!Topic%20Title

The Missing Link

First off, long time no see CR. I haven't posted hear in a while, but I was wondering if ya'll could help me with something. I was invited to a birthday party for my friend; however, the theme of her party is a masquerade party. Now, I was thinking about showing up in just an ordinary mardi gras mask like she suggested, but in conclusion I felt it would be a little boring considering her and her friends as well are making their own masks. I figure if they can do it, why can't I? If the project fails I can always just buy a mardi gras mask, so what have I got to lose? The problem is... I have no real idea where to start on making or finding items for the mask and hat. I've got more than a month to figure it out, I'm hoping somebody here has good ideas on how to go about this.

PS: Mods, I'm sorry if this should be in the cosplay forum instead. I figured I wasn't completely dressing up so feel free to move the topic.

Edit: More importantly what is the type of hat that he wears? I can't find that anywhere...
Re: I want to make Mask*DeMasque's Mask and Hat!Topic%20Title

'I need a schpoon for my schoop!'

The sort of hat Mask Demasque wears is a wide-brimmed hat with an ostrich feather in it. :) I hope it helps!
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)