Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

A Question About Bridge to the TurnaboutTopic%20Title

The one and only

I used the forum's search and I also looked for some kind of "Post Any Question About Ace Attorney Here"-Thread but I couldn't find anything like that, so I decided to open this topic.

Anyways, as we all now, in 3-5 the bloody writing which reads "Maya" on the stone lantern is written upside down. I just want to now why. If I recall correctly, Dahlia wrote it with her/Misty's blood after being stabbed in the stomach and stabbing Godot in the face with the dagger.
So we had an unconcious Maya, a hurt Godot and a Dahlia with a sword in her stomach at the crime scene.
Why the hell did Dahlia write Maya's name upside-down then? :yogi: It doesn't make any sense at all, if you consider that she was just before fainting herself! She could've just written it normally to frame Maya, couldn't she?

Or is there a simple reason which I overlooked that explains everything? Please don't tell me Gumshoe was right with his theory about how the lantern was upside-down at the night of the crime. XD
Re: A Question About Bridge to the TurnaboutTopic%20Title

[/failure]

Tacas wrote:
It doesn't make any sense at all, if you consider that she was just before fainting herself!

Therein lies your answer, I believe. She was barely conscious, and summoned her last bit of energy to scrawl out Maya's name. Also, try sitting down, back to a wall. Is it easier writing your name right-side up... or up-side down?
[rant]

[/rant]

The one and only

As far as I remember, Dahlia wasn't with her back to the lantern. It was Maya.
If you are confused about this picture:

, forget it, that is not what happened. That is just what Iris aka. Dahlia in Maya's body claims to have seen, and that was just a giant lie.

Also, I think it's easier to write a name the correct way, especially for someone who is about fainting.

...Hopefully someday... xD

But..Maya was Dahlia...'Ight?

I think it goes with something like the bottle thing in AJ's first case.
...You know....Go stand next to a wall and try to write a word Maya on the wall with a finger.
You automaticly write it upside down, if you don't put that much attention to that.
And since she was screwed, I think that she didn't have musch time to pay attention.
ImageImageImageImage

The one and only

Well, I think you would write a name the easiest way.
But you may be right, I never was stabbed in my stomach, so I don't know which way is easier in such a situation. So yeah, I think I'm kinda satisfied with that answer.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)