Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)

Page 4 of 4[ 125 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: Iris fan clubTopic%20Title

Elite of CR Apparently

AchtungBaby wrote:
I am so glad to see that I am not the only one who absolutely loves Iris. This moment at the end of the last trial..
Spoiler: 3-5
...when Iris confessed her love to Phoenix, revealed that it wasn't Dahlia but herself with whom Phoenix had a relationship and that her feelings for him were real...
...is probably my favourite videogame-moment I've ever had, it made me cry like a waterfall. Iris is just so sweet, caring and adorable and I really fell in love with this character. It is really very sad that she never again appeared in any other AA-game, I really hoped that Phoenix and Iris would come back together again soon and that we would learn more about her and maybe even about their relationship many years back. Please Capcom, make it happen, Phoenix is already 35 in SoJ, it is more than time that he gets engaged, poor Iris is still waiting for you out there. Time may pass but feelings remain :iris:
Yeah, that is a pretty sweet moment in the AA series. And you know, we love Iris so much here, we managed to develop an entirely new headcanon for Iris (pro-olympian snowboarding nun is AWESOME)!

Happy Maria

What is her last name though?

ImageI'm only visiting.
Iris's story wasn't AS touching as you people are saying... She was such a bland character in my opinion, but she added SOME more amusement to the story. I will take my leave, she is a good character nonetheless though.

Ace Procrastinator

Reznov877 wrote:
ImageI'm only visiting.
Iris's story wasn't AS touching as you people are saying... She was such a bland character in my opinion, but she added SOME more amusement to the story. I will take my leave, she is a good character nonetheless though.

Thank you for visiting. We hope you enjoyed it here :edgey:

Feenie

I am literally new to this forum and I'm already loving the attention Iris gets.
Thank you, kind people!
Also happy late Feenris day! I love them
Page 4 of 4 [ 125 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Hazakurain (GS3)