Board index » General » Court Docket

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Another suggestion about the Media section.Topic%20Title

sexie

Hey guys. I've been a long time fan of Phoenix Wright and have followed this site since I was in 5th grade. Back when Apollo Justice for DS had just come out. I remember always referring to the media section for fun videos making use of the animations, getting sound effects and high quality graphic rips off of this site.

So my question is what the fuck are you people doing!? THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE UPDATE IN THE ANIMATION SECTION SINCE 20-A-FUCKING-11 BESIDES SOME SCREEENSHOTS FROM DAI GYAKUTEN SAIBAN! THEY GOT FULL ANIMATIONS OF CHARACTERS FROM AAI-2 ON THE WIKIA WIKI! DON'T YOU WANT TO HOOP THEIR FUCKING ASSES!? COME ON! AT LEAST FUCKING STEAL THE ANIMATIONS FROM THEM AND HOST THEM ON HERE AT THIS POINT, YOU LAZY FUCKERS!

Thanks :redd: or I'll blackmail you all because I own judges and shit. You can't prove that I don't! Present me evidence! And upload the graphic rips of the goddamn evidence while you're at it!

For the record, it's perfectly possible even to host the 3d models from all the games at this point. Come the fucking shit on, lazies. It has literally been 7 fucking years. The dark age of the law is upon us and Phoenix is a hobo (who magically becomes young and pretty again a year later).
Re: Another suggestion about the Media section.Topic%20Title

In Justice We Trust

I am, admittedly, not among the more tech-savvy staff members, so I probably can't provide the best answer. Extracting the 3D models is rather complicated, from what I'm told. Still, you are right about the AAI2 animations. I will make sure to bring it up in greater detail the next time the staff meets.

Also, please watch the attitude. Yelling and cursing at the people you're criticizing does not constitute constructive criticism.
I'll always love you, Max.
Re: Another suggestion about the Media section.Topic%20Title

sexie

I am apolitical prisoner for being punished for my words!
Fascism has entered this dark age of the law!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Court Docket