Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Apollo Justice HD Trilogy Released!Topic%20Title

It's been half a year since the announcement. The Apollo Justice Trilogy has finally been released to new consoles!

Available on all modern consoles (Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, Steam, etc.) for $49.99. Three games worth of value, spanning across two different generations of Ace Attorney graphics and consoles.

Some might argue that Ace Attorney games 4-6 were not supposed to be an "Apollo Justice" featured series, but this was likely always the developer's intent. When Dual Destinies was released in 2013, Ace Attorney experienced its largest stylistic transition, and while some fans often dislike the game, it may have been a neccesary step in order to move onto what the series has turned into as well as what later games can become.

----

The remaster also includes several Special Features as well as other improvements. The DLC Costumes and DLC Cases that were originally extra purchases on the 3DS (as well as region-locked in some cases, such as Phoenix Wright's Furio Tigre outfit only being available in Japan...) are now all given to you by default and that you can activate freely throughout the game.

Image Image

There is also the Orchestra Hall, which gives you a jukebox of the entire soundtrack, both for the original game soundtrack, and for numerous Orchestral remixes! This totals to almost 200 songs, freely accesable!

Image Image

There's also the Art Library, jampacked with both concept artwork and complete artwork for anything done for the trilogy.

And perhaps most exciting of all, the Animation Studio! This is almost like Capcom's tribute to all the custom Casemakers that have been made by fans of this franchise over the years. It may not be quite as expansive as being able to create entire cases, but you can take any animation and background you like and create scenes in official Ace Attorney format!

The only physical version available is on Nintendo Switch, which you can order here! :apollo:
Re: Apollo Justice HD Trilogy Released!Topic%20Title

An objectionable user!

LETS GOOOOOOOO it looks so good omgg
if only i EVER played my switch lol (also i'm saving my money for deltarune when it FINALLY releases sooo.... sorry apollo :sadshoe: )

A more well-known and popular Capcom game, like Resident Evil or Monster Hunter, would have to come out before any Ace Attorney characters could. But that's subject to the success of the "second trilogy" in 2024.

There is a Path to Apathy.

Hello everyone. It's me again. I haven't been back in freaking ages. So much has happened.

I've played the Apollo Justice Trilogy and I can honestly say I'm FLOORED BY THIS GAME'S SHEER AWESOME.

And that's... about it. Honestly, I just wanted a chance to play the "Spirit of Justice" part.

Game's good. Highly recommend it. But my favorite after all this time is still The Great Ace Attorney. :hobolaugh:
Were you so ever bored with being alive, you'd fill it with a host of meaningless abstract concepts to make you desire physical things?

Were you ever so bored with physical things, you did away with abstract concepts to prioritize being alive?
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes