Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 3 of 3[ 83 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: New IRC ChatroomTopic%20Title

Programmer

Good news! The channel is slowly picking up on regulars. It is no longer unlikely that the user count hits a whopping six users! And Wooster shows up nearly daily.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

At what hours is the IRC channel usually active?

I'd love to chat with people there but... when I entered the channel no one (at least no one active) was there >.>

Blah!

BZW Golem wrote:
At what hours is the IRC channel usually active?

I'd love to chat with people there but... when I entered the channel no one (at least no one active) was there >.>

Whoops, wasn't following this thread and didn't notice this. But I feel that this should be replied to even three months late.

There isn't really any particular time that the channel is active, although during evening and sometimes daytime EST is usually the best time. Even so, if you say something, someone should notice eventually.

Wooster is around there every now and then lately, and was there a lot at one point too. Other active, common members: me, Henke37, huddini, and Yellow_Magic. Oh, and blahbot, if you want to count non-humans.

If you're wondering where someone is, you can say .seen <nick> and blahbot will tell you when they were last in the channel. You can use list and help with blahbot (direct message such requests please) to see what else it can do.
Page 3 of 3 [ 83 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » General » Trial Minutes