Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 27 posts ]

Ace Attorney Trilogy coming out on Dec 9 (NA) Dec. 11 (EU)Topic%20Title

This was apparently announced during a panel at the New York Comic-Con.

Release date for Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney Trilogy is apparentl Dec. 9 (NA) / Dec. 11 (EU), eShop-only as announced previously.

Quote:
Hi Hans,

EUREKA! A new piece of evidence has been added to the Court Record. During the “World of Capcom” panel today at New York Comic Con, Capcom confirmed that Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will be releasing on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS on December 9 for North America and December 11 across Europe. Everyone at New York Comic Con this weekend can visit Capcom in booth #1604 to get hands-on time with the game and experience all of the courtroom drama.

A new collection of comparison assets have been released today, which feature screens from the original Nintendo DS release of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All side-by-side with screens from the upcoming remastered Nintendo 3DS game. These screens highlight the stunning high resolution re-drawn graphics that are featured in the upcoming game.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will include newly remastered versions of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations all in one digital package on the Nintendo 3DS system for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99.

ImageImageImage

Last edited by L~A on Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney Trilogy coming out on Dec.Topic%20Title

The King of All

Alright, I'm pretty hyped :gant:!
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Phoenix Wright : Ace Attorney Trilogy coming out on Dec.Topic%20Title

PR:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy Arrives this December

Quote:
Hi Hans,

EUREKA! A new piece of evidence has been added to the Court Record. During the “World of Capcom” panel today at New York Comic Con, Capcom confirmed that Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will be releasing on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS on December 9 for North America and December 11 across Europe. Everyone at New York Comic Con this weekend can visit Capcom in booth #1604 to get hands-on time with the game and experience all of the courtroom drama.

A new collection of comparison assets have been released today, which feature screens from the original Nintendo DS release of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All side-by-side with screens from the upcoming remastered Nintendo 3DS game. These screens highlight the stunning high resolution re-drawn graphics that are featured in the upcoming game.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy will include newly remastered versions of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice For All, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations all in one digital package on the Nintendo 3DS system for $29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99.

ImageImageImage
Re: Ace Attorney Trilogy coming out on Dec 9 (NA) Dec. 11 (ETopic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE :phoenix: :maya: :pearl: :udgey: :edgey: :franny: :godot: :eh?: :larry: :payne:
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The Mildly Bent Samurai

Yes!!! I'm so excited! :D

Gardevoir lover

I can't wait! :D

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Breakdown

I always skip out on HD remakes myself, but I am excited for a new chance for more people to get into the OT after DD. I need more than three people on my Facebook friendlist to talk to about favorite cases. :maya:

Fabu♥

Damn it's been a long time since I last posted here. I didn't get to check out Capcom's panel at NYCC yesterday, but I did get a chance to check out the game at their booth, which looks amazing! Granted, I only got to check it for a minute since I was with a group, but it looks way better on the 3ds screen than what we saw in the screencaps Capcom uploaded. The text looks fine too.
ImageImage

Zvarri!

It, too, has been a very long time since I've posted here myself. I was extremely active here during 2006 - 2009, I'd say (remember the old forums?)

But I thought I'd stop by to say that I'm still hyped as ever for this HD re-release. My love for ace attorney hasn't died down even a little bit.

wilddrawfour.tumblr.com

I'm frankly indifferent to this release, not because I'm not hyped, but because I can't afford it. :/

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

Servant of the Goddess of Law

I am somewhat excited for it, I am a bit upset by the lack of physical release, but I guess I can just import a copy from Japan like I did with Dual Destinies. HD remakes rarely hype me up, the last one that really got me excited was Wind Waker HD, but I am sure playing this game in the glorious remastered sprites ill fall in love with the series all over again.

jaydrick0620 wrote:
I'm frankly indifferent to this release, not because I'm not hyped, but because I can't afford it. :/

Luckily for me, it's right after my birthday, so I'm sure I'll have the cash for it. XD
"If witches worship demons, does that make Wright the devil's advocate?" - Just some caption on PLvsAA.

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

I got Smash 3DS when this was announced. As soon as I saw the release date, I was diagnosed with hype again.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Zoinks

Turnabout_Lawman wrote:
I need more than three people on my Facebook friendlist to talk to about favorite cases. :maya:

LOL man I know that feeling.

Pretty psyched to revisit the trilogy once again. Just two months to go!!! :ditz:
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

I won't be buying it myself as I have the three DS games, but I'm very glad its being made just because of my passion for the series and my happiness whenever its made easier for others to get into it. I remember a long time years back when the original game was out of print here in the UK and it seemed impossible to get it at a reasonable price. It broke my heart to see people playing JFA, T&T and AJ without having played the original first, because having played them all in the right order myself I just couldn't imagine doing it any other way, not because the sequels were hard to understand without playing the predecessors, but because if you were to play the predecessors afterwards then loads of the story would be spoilt. Now as long as you have a 3DS it's much easier to play the full series than it's been in the past....although maybe AJ is now due for some sort of re-release.

Zoinks

Remember that time AJ was released before T&T, daps? ;<
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

I remember that time I thought T&T wouldn't be released at all and imported the USA version days before a release here was finally confirmed. But yes, it was another instance of people being encouraged to play the games out of order and thus bothered me way more than it probably should have.

I actually played the demo at comic con yesterday and to be honest, I didn't like the graphics at all. It looked even worse than the ios version.

Bitter Old Man

Still bitter at digital only, but it's pretty much where Capcom is going now so nothing to be done. This would be all over my hype list if it wasn't being done this way, but sadly, it is what it is. I haven't ruled out importing the Japanese version, but it's not SO incredible that I can justify dropping $200 for the game. I don't think there are any other Japanese only games I'd want to spend the money on that Japanese 3DS. Plus there are also a handful of Europe only physical releases we only got as digital that would require getting a European 3DS. I really dislike the region lock on the 3DS.
Doctor Mario is not a real doctor. Do NOT let him touch your genitals.

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

I think I'm going to wait on an iOS release for this one (and by that, I mean wait until the existing iOS release gets an update).

TheDoctor wrote:
I think I'm going to wait on an iOS release for this one (and by that, I mean wait until the existing iOS release gets an update).

You should, I played it at comic con and it looks exactly like it did on DS

TheDoctor wrote:

Pretty much this since I don't have a 3DS. I prefer the IOS versions because the textbook isn't in front of the characters and the artwork isn't cut in half to fit the two screens

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Even if it is bad, I'll still get it, just for the DS-style controls and the beautiful Sound Box remasters of the music. But still, I don't know why Capcom didn't do that with the iOS port.

Objection!

Location: a curiously above ground underground laboratory in western Kentucky

Unless we get a "free soundtrack" (sound test) like in
Spoiler:
Laytonick or
Super Smash Bros., I'm waiting for a sale on this one.

/probably still gonna wait for a sale :godot:
Sailorneorune, shamelessly waving her big Phoenix Wright flag around since 2006.

Surf's Up!

It's nice to finally get a release date for this, but I won't be getting it since I already have the originals (which are playable on my 3DS).

Gardevoir lover

I'm only getting this so i don't have to rely on my brother lending me hi's copies of the AA trilogy.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Also, for the Japanese owners, how big is the file size?
Page 1 of 1 [ 27 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes