Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 4 of 7[ 264 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Re: AA6 blowout: Maya confirmed, trailer, 6/9 release, web dTopic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Madd wrote:
I am happy to see Maya but disappointed at the same time. Her design looks like it hasn't been updated at all since the last game. I wish they did a little more of an update. They gave her a shawl because her shoulders are cold? She has gloves to protect her knuckles? I just don't understand how she could still be training. What is she still training for? Hasn't it been years now?

Spoiler:
I am also more disappointed about her appearance because of the storyline used for Appolo Justice where Phoenix loses his lawyer status. I get that the story creator was trying to do a new storyline with a new character Apollo which frankly never felt like much of a different character anyway but while trying to put Phoenix in the background created to me a story that made no sense. I know the creator was forced to include Phoenix but the story he decided to work into the canon was as if he forgot how his own characters behaved. This relates to Maya because just as it seems she barely changed in this game it's as if they are different people when Phoenix was in trouble. Realistically she would have helped him find out the culprit behind him losing his lawyer status and Phoenix wouldn't have taken years or however long it took him to finally clear his name. Wasn't she going to be a master of Kurain and manager of his law office? That's why the fourth game was a huge disappointment especially since the original creator was in charge of it.

This is why even though I wanted to see Maya, she is probably going to act like nothing happened and they will not address why she and Pearl were not there when Phoenix lost his lawyer status. The creator to me kind of messed up the story. I don't see this game addressing in my opinion the plot holes of the fourth game. Was Pearl and Maya not with Phoenix at the end of the 3rd game, were they all not on good terms or is my memory way off?

It is nice to see Maya back but I wish the creator did a better job with the fourth game to begin with. Now it's as if they brought her back only to tell us she is still training for 20 years to be the master. Which is their explanation for spiny she couldn't help Phoenix and other issues with Phoenix's fourth game story. Hopefully not, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Actually, in some ways this game seems like it could explain why Maya wasn't there - if she has been studying in Kurain the whole time, then she was out of the country when it happened and I don't think Pearls came to trials unless she was directly involved in the crime itself or was with Wright and Co. when it happened so I think that actually makes sense. It also explains why Maya sent Nick a note rather than just showing up as well as why she seems to be sending him stuff like DVDs and having Phoenix write "reports" - which is a joke but now I could interpret to mean that it was just a joking reference to one of the many things they wrote and talked about through the mail, much like people far away from eachother might talk about an episode of a show they both like or something. A way to help the distance feel "normal". Everyone (including myself to a certain degree, although I never had a problem with it) wondered why Maya wasn't a big part of Phoenix's life post T&T if Pearl was obviously around but if Maya has been out of the country for 8 years then that would make complete sense.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

I don't know if she's been out of the country for 8 years, but she's been in Kurain Kingdom for at least two. In any case, as Ash has mentioned:
Ash wrote:
The description on the website specifically mentions she is in Kurain to train in order to succeed to the title of Master. Meaning she isn't yet.

But: I doubt something like "Master of Kurain Channeling Technique" has a set, four-year program where you get credits for courses and finish it off with a thesis or something like that, so it's not strange not at all it takes quite a lot of time to officially become the master of the clan and the technique. Even if she had been the master, it'd not be odd for her to continue training in all kinds of different ways.

And if I recall, Misty was 31 as Master back during the DL-6 case. Maya hasn't been that far off of her training schedule, and it's all possible she wouldn't have been able to complete it in only 4 or so years.

Besides, with Nick traveling abroad to learn about other countries' judicial systems, wouldn't it be fair that Maya went abroad to learn about other countries' spiritual cultures?
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Slammer wrote:
But now I'm kinda bothered. Does this suggest that the two just "happened" to meet, or did Phoenix actually go to Kurain to meet her? Then again, he seemed really surprised to see her looking like her ancestor.

Spoiler:

In the rightmost screenshot, he appears to be rushing through the airport. I suppose this may have something to do with Maya suddenly dropping her phone while she's being attacked by this guy (assuming Phoenix is the one she was talking to on the phone).

Hard to say, really.
Spoiler:
In that scene where Maya appears to be attacked, it's Bokuto who calls out her name, not Phoenix. If he was on the phone, he would have heard her scream. The airport one may be a completely different scene, and I'm certain it's before he steps forth in Kurain and meets Bokuto.

However, she doesn't appear in person until the end of case 1, so I assume that incident with Maya is case 3, and even then, she obviously wasn't too badly hurt if she could stand in court next to him (knowing her, probably as a defendant again).

Which means she and Nick went separate ways at some other point, so I conclude she isn't the reason he came over.

Spoiler:
Quote:
In that scene where Maya appears to be attacked, it's Bokuto who calls out her name, not Phoenix. If he was on the phone, he would have heard her scream.

Why wouldn't he have heard her scream? I mean... that might be the reason behind him being in a rush. (again, assuming she was talking to Phoenix. She may have been talking to Pearl or even someone we don't know yet).

Quote:
The airport one may be a completely different scene, and I'm certain it's before he steps forth in Kurain and meets Bokuto.

Yes, I guess that is the Los Tokyoles airport, so he's just about to take the plane and is yet to meet Bokuto for sure.

Quote:
However, she doesn't appear in person until the end of case 1

Is this in the demo? Or did they say it during the stream?

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Last edited by Slammer on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

That one super-uncooperative witness

On the idea from back then about Mia appearing, I would actually like to see a scenario in which (with Phoenix absent from the scene) she meets Apollo and Athena as her protégé's new protégés, maybe drops a line of advice or two, maybe doesn't even reveal she was Phoenix's former mentor and pretends to be a Passing Nice Lady. I feel like it'd be nice to at least update her on how her agency is flourishing.

But this is just a personal delusion of mine, especially if the Kurain and Japanifornia segments are going to be separated, so I don't see this happening. I do agree that if she were to have to help Phoenix in any way, it would contradict the theme of T&T, though.

What did he do this time...?

Quote:
Can you even pre-order eShop games?

No, you can't pre-order an eShop game. Perhaps they'll do what they did with the costumes in DD - if you buy the game within the first two weeks of it coming out, you get the extra stuff for free. However, I see there are new costumes that they might end up doing the same thing with, so perhaps your idea of paid DLC makes the most sense.
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny

Apollon Flame

Aster Selene wrote:
On the idea from back then about Mia appearing, I would actually like to see a scenario in which (with Phoenix absent from the scene) she meets Apollo and Athena as her protégé's new protégés, maybe drops a line of advice or two, maybe doesn't even reveal she was Phoenix's former mentor and pretends to be a Passing Nice Lady. I feel like it'd be nice to at least update her on how her agency is flourishing.

But this is just a personal delusion of mine, especially if the Kurain and Japanifornia segments are going to be separated, so I don't see this happening. I do agree that if she were to have to help Phoenix in any way, it would contradict the theme of T&T, though.

I actually like this idea. Maybe have her be like Angel Starr? Only instead of delivering lunchboxes, she gives tea. Pearls can easily change her clothes and channel Mia, making her appearance less obvious. :basil:
A King

in name

alone...

Gardevoir lover

Danchat wrote:
Quote:

No, you can't pre-order an eShop game. Perhaps they'll do what they did with the costumes in DD - if you buy the game within the first two weeks of it coming out, you get the extra stuff for free. However, I see there are new costumes that they might end up doing the same thing with, so perhaps your idea of paid DLC makes the most sense.

Actually you can technically pre order Eshop games, they just don't come with bonuses.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Apollon Flame

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Danchat wrote:
Quote:

Actually you can technically pre order Eshop games, they just don't come with bonuses.

I think you can pre-purchase Wii U titles. Can't remember for 3DS ones.
A King

in name

alone...

Blah!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Danchat wrote:
Quote:

Lately they have been giving bonuses with some eShop games (exclusive wallpapers), so it wouldn't be out of the question for Nintendo to add the ability to add bonuses to pre-orders as well.

Oh man, oh my gosh. All I can say at this point is a hearty THANK YOU to Bolt for streaming what you could. I'm so excited that Maya is back. I can't really say anything else without become a blubbering fangirl-y mess.

Gardevoir lover

Scent wrote:
I think you can pre-purchase Wii U titles. Can't remember for 3DS ones.

I think FE Fates let you do it.

Slammer wrote:
Spoiler:
Quote:
However, she doesn't appear in person until the end of case 1

Is this in the demo? Or did they say it during the stream?

Spoiler:
It's not confirmed if her appearance is in the first or third case, but either way, it was given in the footage they demoed during the stream. Bokuto mentions that he "was" the defendant in that trial, and that he has newfound respect for defense attorneys. That's definitely not the start of case 1, and since case 2 is back in Japan, that leaves the start of case 3.

Another part of that trailer bothers me as well. The WAA faces yet another "crisis" and this time Nick isn't around to settle things. While it might not be nearly as bad as it's made out to be *coughDDcough*, it's intriguing to note that Phoenix would have a good reason to fly back to Japan in case problems escalated.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

That one super-uncooperative witness

Scent wrote:
Aster Selene wrote:

I actually like this idea. Maybe have her be like Angel Starr? Only instead of delivering lunchboxes, she gives tea. Pearls can easily change her clothes and channel Mia, making her appearance less obvious. :basil:

A mysterious woman with hair like Pearl's appears at the doorstep offering tea with a strange interest in the agency despite not having a case, offers some oddly fitting advice for the problem the juniors are having at the moment, and leaves with a request to water the plant a little more. :pearl:

Well, that trial sure was interesting!

So, the cases we currently know about are:

- Case 1, in which we defend Bokuto from allegations of theft and murder, in which the bard Potdino is apparently a witness of.
    -Possibly Case 2 in Japanifornia, involving a murder during a magic show witnessed by stage magician Mimi.
    -Maya's return case.
    -A case involving a masked...statue-person thing (could be the same case as above).
    -A case in which Maya is seemingly attacked (could also be the same case as item 3, or even the above).
    -A case involving the WAA in some sort of crisis (possibly something in the penultimate case?).

Am I missing anything?
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Last edited by CourtroomShenanigans on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Art Person

CourtroomShenanigans wrote:

- Case 1, in which we defend Bokuto from allegations of theft and murder
    -Possibly Case 2 in Japanifornia, involving a murder during a magic show
    -Maya's return case
    -A case involving JesusPotdino and the masked...statue-person thing (could be the same case as above)
    -A case in which Maya is seemingly attacked

Am I missing anything?

Unless there are more than 5 cases, I doubt there'll be 4 cases for Nick and 1 for Apollo. Maybe Maya's introduced in the case that scene of her being attacked is shown? Maybe she's not really harmed, or that cutscene happens after Nick and Maya meet up?

I doubt we've gotten any info detailing case 4 and 5 yet. If we follow DD's schedule of released info, this trailer would have at most gone up to case 3. It's possible Maya's return comes in the beginning of case 3 or at the earliest, the end of case 1. Whatever case involves Potdino may be the same as the one where Maya is involved. Then, I assume case 4 will jump back to Japanifornia, just to even it out. Whatever "crisis" with the WAA there may be ought to be brought up then, or at most at the start of case 5.

But ya know, this may also imply that Bard Jesus will sing a song about "disrespect", or more appropriately, "dishonor". Dishonor! Dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your dog...

Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Back in it, hopefully for the better

Weighing in on what the hell happens to Maya, I honestly don't think she'll be accused of anything. I mean, it's already happened three times and if anything, she appears to be victimized. I mean, what could they pin on her this time. Well, I know this may or may not be popular, but I don't mind her being in trouble again, so long as they don't pin it on her like they did the other times. I am looking forward to Athena's banter related to her emotional perceptiveness and Phoenix's feeling towards Maya. :will:

The miracle never happen

Fennekin210 wrote:
Weighing in on what the hell happens to Maya, I honestly don't think she'll be accused of anything. I mean, it's already happened three times and if anything, she appears to be victimized. I mean, what could they pin on her this time. Well, I know this may or may not be popular, but I don't mind her being in trouble again, so long as they don't pin it on her like they did the other times. I am looking forward to Athena's banter related to her emotional perceptiveness and Phoenix's feeling towards Maya. :will:

I say making her be in trouble again shouldn't be too big of an issue, unless they do it badly, but I have faith that it will be good for character development and such.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

元・超会社員級の管理人

Corrected a typo in the first post - June 9th is the release date, not June 6th!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Edited my previous post to include the WAA crisis (though technically there doesn't seem to be an incident tied to it that's been revealed to us as of yet)

I doubt we've gotten any info detailing case 4 and 5 yet. If we follow DD's schedule of released info, this trailer would have at most gone up to case 3. It's possible Maya's return comes in the beginning of case 3 or at the earliest, the end of case 1. Whatever case involves Potdino may be the same as the one where Maya is involved. Then, I assume case 4 will jump back to Japanifornia, just to even it out. Whatever "crisis" with the WAA there may be ought to be brought up then, or at most at the start of case 5.

Hmmm...I'm not even entirely sure what incident Potdino witnessed. What exactly does he testify about in the stream?
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

For some reason I thought Jesus was a witness in case 1, but I guess there is no proof. That would probably make him the murderer and I think Jesus deserves better.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Lusankya wrote:
For some reason I thought Jesus was a witness in case 1, but I guess there is no proof. That would probably make him the murderer and I think Jesus deserves better.

He is! They showed his testimony and he was talking about the events of the first case.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Aster Selene wrote:
maybe drops a line of advice or two,

Ah, yes. I can see the advice Maya would give: "Always recklessly throw yourself at suspects holding vital information, even if you get stunned by thousands of volt. Also, always pester Ni-uh, Mr Wright to take you to a ramen or burger shop. Even if he doesn't have much money."

Quote:
I mean, what could they pin on her this time.

Tch, that won't be a problem. They'll find something. AA has never had to make sense. *Cough4-3cough*

Quote:
Phoenix's feeling towards Maya.

Nothing was ever confirmed and, even if I were to ship those two, kindly keep that stuff out of the games. It has nothing to do with the cases going on, keep it out.

C-A

Bolt Storm wrote:
Lusankya wrote:

He is! They showed his testimony and he was talking about the events of the first case.

Ah, then I guess Potdino is in fact the murderer...that is, unless it pulls a Turnabout Trump on us and presents us with a third person on the witness stand. But him being the first case culprit seems to be the more likely scenario here.

In which case, editing my list.

CatMuto wrote:
Aster Selene wrote:
maybe drops a line of advice or two,

Ah, yes. I can see the advice Maya would give: "Always recklessly throw yourself at suspects holding vital information, even if you get stunned by thousands of volt. Also, always pester Ni-uh, Mr Wright to take you to a ramen or burger shop. Even if he doesn't have much money."

...I think Aster Selene was talking about Mia, not Maya. That said, I could see Maya offering that second piece of advice.

Monkey with a gun

Your never going to please everybody with new designs. Some will like it, others won't, others wouldve wanted a different way etc etc.

I absolutely love this design for Maya since it's basically an overall improvement for her normal design, we don't want another Hobo Wright boogaloo afterall.

Spoiler:
Plus Maya was 19 in the past, her breasts weren't going to get any bigger

So far this game's looking great but i don't understand, is the extra episodes full cases like Turnabout Reclaimed or not?

Also im curious to know if Athena will get a case for herself to be developed in, given you could here a remix of her Objection theme during the extra trailer.

One more thing

Spoiler:
Apollo's "School Costume" is Ryūnosuke Naruhodō isnt it?

Gardevoir lover

Hotdiddykong wrote:

Spoiler:
Apollo's "School Costume" is Ryūnosuke Naruhodō isnt it?

If it is and that costume comes stateside that would be a huge slap in the face to the fanbase.

CatMuto wrote:

Nothing was ever confirmed and, even if I were to ship those two, kindly keep that stuff out of the games. It has nothing to do with the cases going on, keep it out.

C-A

Something tells me that now that Maya is part of the cast again their gonna end up having to address that at some point, even if it's just to say "No were just friends and that's how it'll always be" or something, just to get people to shut up about it.

Last edited by Klonoahedgehog on Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hotdiddykong wrote:
So far this game's looking great but i don't understand, is the extra episodes full cases like Turnabout Reclaimed or not?

They're short, non-canon bonus episodes.

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Something tells me that now that Maya is part of the cast again their gonna end up having to address that at some point, even if it's just to say "No were just friends and that's how it'll always be" or something, just to get people to shut up about it.

Anyone with any common sense would know that, no matter WHAT they say, people will ship them. Don't even address it in the game. Let the shippers do what they want to, don't force it in, in an attempt to appease or annoy shippers. I know that, no matter if I say that Kaede and Tomo in my Fushigi Yuugi story are not in love and never would be, I know that some people likely will ship them.

Don't put any attention on it. Shippers will ship whatever and whomever they want. The ones who don't ship would only be annoyed that you put anything shipping related into the game. Especially if it has no place there. I don't play AA for shipping purposes, I originally played it for the cases and law.

Quote:
Plus Maya was 19 in the past, her breasts weren't going to get any bigger

As someone whose breasts had a growth spurt at age 18 AND at age 25, to date, I highly disagree with this statement.

C-A

Monkey with a gun

So our first witness is Jesus

Can't wait for the boogaloo of whether or not this guy is killer or if it's a ruse like AAI2 and Apollo, DD and AAI were quick on showing us their killers

Also dat musical cross examination was 10/10, this game keeps getting better and better for me

Gardevoir lover

CatMuto wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

Anyone with any common sense would know that, no matter WHAT they say, people will ship them. Don't even address it in the game. Let the shippers do what they want to, don't force it in, in an attempt to appease or annoy shippers. I know that, no matter if I say that Kaede and Tomo in my Fushigi Yuugi story are not in love and never would be, I know that some people likely will ship them.

Don't put any attention on it. Shippers will ship whatever and whomever they want. The ones who don't ship would only be annoyed that you put anything shipping related into the game. Especially if it has no place there. I don't play AA for shipping purposes, I originally played it for the cases and law.

C-A

...And yet you complained about when i brought it up in another thread, that seems kind hypocritical.

- Case 1, in which we defend Bokuto from allegations of theft and murder, in which the bard Potdino is apparently a witness of.
    -Possibly Case 2 in Japanifornia, involving a murder during a magic show witnessed by stage magician Mimi.
    -Maya's return case.
    -A case involving a masked...statue-person thing (could be the same case as above).
    -A case in which Maya is seemingly attacked (could also be the same case as item 3, or even the above).
    -A case involving the WAA in some sort of crisis (possibly something in the penultimate case?).

Am I missing anything?

But ya know, this may also imply that Bard Jesus will sing a song about "disrespect", or more appropriately, "dishonor". Dishonor! Dishonor on you, dishonor on your family, dishonor on your dog...

About WAA crises thing , isn't it kind of obvious that it have something to do with Trucy in case 2 ? you know , cause it involves magic show starring Trucy and all that , it is entirely possible that she was hurt in this case or accused of some crime in that magic show -or she is the victim , but i highly doubt that will happen to a main character in the 2nd case nonetheless-

Bolt Storm wrote:
Lusankya wrote:

Oh nooo not my man and bro plz let him be a recurring character he could be the hippie of the game
Mind going into detail? I was too busy laughing at the time to catch exactly what he was saying.

MH MD wrote:
About WAA crises thing , isn't it kind of obvious that it have something to do with Trucy in case 2 ? you know , cause it involves magic show starring Trucy and all that , it is entirely possible that she was hurt in this case or accused of some crime in that magic show -or she is the victim , but i highly doubt that will happen to a main character in the 2nd case nonetheless-

If it was just Trucy, I doubt they'd have brought special attention to it in this trailer, unless case 2 actually has a bad ending. The trailer specifically states that the entire agency is in trouble. I dunno if it relates to Nayuta's purpose being in Jap'fornia or what he's planning, but I doubt he's going to be very sympathetic.

Bolt Storm wrote:
Lusankya wrote:

Oh nooo not my man and bro plz let him be a recurring character he could be the hippie of the game
Mind going into detail? I was too busy laughing at the time to catch exactly what he was saying.

MH MD wrote:

If it was just Trucy, I doubt they'd have brought special attention to it in this trailer, unless case 2 actually has a bad ending. The trailer specifically states that the entire agency is in trouble. I dunno if it relates to Nayuta's purpose being in Jap'fornia or what he's planning, but I doubt he's going to be very sympathetic.

Yeah , but they also focused on Trucy belongings in the WWA , with Athene looking sad like that ,it almost looked like they were reminiscing about how Trucy is not there , cause she was taking care of WWA and all that , but that just my 2 cents ,we will know soon enough for sure.

Gardevoir lover

MH MD wrote:

-Maya's return case.

Am I missing anything?

It wouldn't surprise me if they killed off Trucy, she did nothing in AA6, it doesn't look like they know what to do with her and there would be like 4 assistants running around.

Monkey with a gun

Lusankya wrote:
Hotdiddykong wrote:

I know, but short what way? Only court segments? or probably just 1 day? Who knows, as long as the episodes themselves have good plot twists im all for it

Monkey with a gun

TaylorHyuuga wrote:
Also, do you know what this means? We get TWO main prosecutors! I really hope the Japanifornia prosecutor is new.

How did you figure that? We only know of the prosecutor that's against Apollo, the monk with Hand signs. We don't know for sure whose against Wright after Gaspen Payne

Spoiler:
Unless it's still just Payne, which would be interesting

Hotdiddykong wrote:
Lusankya wrote:
Hotdiddykong wrote:

I know, but short what way? Only court segments? or probably just 1 day? Who knows, as long as the episodes themselves have good plot twists im all for it

From what I get by reading the summaries they probably don't have twists and feature a rather silly plot.

Edit: I probably should have posted this sooner, but better late than never.
For those who want to try the demo and enjoy the pretty graphics and music but can't figure out how to progress, here's a short non-spoilery walkthrough.
Spoiler:
1st testimony - Present news article to last statement

Spirit Vision - Stop at any point with 儀式の歌 on screen & present at last statement (This will update it)

Then, stop at when 痛い shows up to second statement

Hotdiddykong wrote:
Lusankya wrote:
Hotdiddykong wrote:

They're episodes like the Turnabout Quiz DLC from DD, where there's a mystery or two to solve, but they aren't full-on cases; more like interactive plays. And I'm betting they'll be non-canon because of the broken 4th wall.

Featuring silly things like: "Chief Prosecutor Edgeworth takes vacation in Kurain only to be dragged into court as the country's new Chief Prosecutor" or "Prosecutor Gavin enjoys stalking Apollo & co. in Nine Tales Vale". I can wish, can't I?

Hotdiddykong wrote:
TaylorHyuuga wrote:
Also, do you know what this means? We get TWO main prosecutors! I really hope the Japanifornia prosecutor is new.

How did you figure that? We only know of the prosecutor that's against Apollo, the monk with Hand signs. We don't know for sure whose against Wright after Gaspen Payne

Spoiler:
Unless it's still just Payne, which would be interesting

The Payne bros have never been "main" prosecutors, so there should be another prosecutor that Wright faces off. If Edgeworth and Klavier are DLC-exclusive, it has to be a new prosecutor. I believe Nayuta has just arrived in the Japanifornian courts when he appears (the stream footage of case 2 in court seems to suggest so), so I don't think he'd be leaving that soon.

Apollon Flame

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
MH MD wrote:

-Maya's return case.

Am I missing anything?

It wouldn't surprise me if they killed off Trucy, she did nothing in AA6, it doesn't look like they know what to do with her and there would be like 4 assistants running around.

wuuut...? :eh?: I doubt they're gonna kill her off. She has become quite irrelevant, but I'm sure they'll make her relevant again here in GS6, seeing as how it's very probable they might touch the Gramarye Family feud again.
A King

in name

alone...

What did he do this time...?

Quote:
I believe Nayuta has just arrived in the Japanifornian courts when he appears (the stream footage of case 2 in court seems to suggest so), so I don't think he'd be leaving that soon.

It wouldn't surprise me if case 3 was Phoenix vs New prosecutor in Kurain and it actually takes place before case 2.
Want to play my custom-made Ace Attorney case made on Ace Attorney Online? (you must be using Firefox to run it)
Turnabout Destiny
Page 4 of 7 [ 264 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » General » Trial Minutes