Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

Ace Attorney 6 Limited Edition available at e-CapcomTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Live in Japan? Then you'll want to put in an order for the AA6 limited edition at e-Capcom!

The LE contains the following:
  • A special drama CD
  • A tote bag based on Bokuto's
  • A plushie of Bokuto's dog
  • A special postcard set
  • And of course, the game itself!

In addition, ordering either the LE or the standard edition from e-Capcom will net you a set of pixel-art keychains featuring the AA6 cast.

If you live abroad and want the LE, you'll want to keep your eyes peeled on import sites like YesAsia, AmiAmi, CD Japan, and the like for a listing - or if you have a Japanese credit card and a forwarding service like Tenso, you can order it from e-Capcom that way.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Ace Attorney 6 Limited Edition available at e-CapcomTopic%20Title

¡Protesto!

It's normal that the price on Play-Asia is 120€? I was about to buy the special edition because it was 9200Y (72€~~), but if it is too expensive I can't buy it...

Art Person

Feroz El Mejor wrote:
It's normal that the price on Play-Asia is 120€? I was about to buy the special edition because it was 9200Y (72€~~), but if it is too expensive I can't buy it...

Play-Asia do over price things like this. I wonder if there's a cheaper alternative?

Athena Internet Defense Force

CDJapan had a fair price when I ordered my GS5 LE. I'm just waiting for them to let me preorder this.

Honestly, I'm slightly disappointed in this LE. GS5's LE was damn good. Figure, 3DS pouch, stickers, multiple case inserts...

This seems kind of lukewarm by comparison.

I'll still get it (unless they announce an even better package closer to launch, which I sort of hope they do), I just wish it had something more exquisite than a plushie and a bag.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Huh, so the official cover actually has Maya on it. Then I guess she really is in there almost the entire game.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

1000% Knight

Hmm... The stuff in the limited edition actually appeals to me more than the stuff that was in the GS5 limited edition... but it's still way too overpriced. I'm going to stick with the base game.

Pre-ordered~
(From Play-Asia, so I hope I get the costume pack and bonus episodes xD Don't really care too much about the keychains.)

Feroz El Mejor wrote:

Well, you don't know what conversion rate they're going to use... and sometimes they do overprice it. If you really want the special edition, you have a couple of different options:
1) Wait and see if the price drops. Play-Asia actually does sometimes drop the pre-order price. (It happened to me with GS5... although it was only ~$5. Still, it happens, and maybe for this one it'll be a bigger drop?
2) Find a different retailer. ...I don't actually know of any other ones. (Bolt listed a few in the OP, but it's the first time I've heard of any of them.)
3) Use a shipping service, like Tenso. Which... may or may not actually be cheaper. Tenso's shipping price depends on the weight of the package, and I can't actually find a listing for how much is weighs, so... (I've personally used eCapcom+Tenso before, so it does work.)
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

linkenski wrote:
Huh, so the official cover actually has Maya on it. Then I guess she really is in there almost the entire game.

Or maybe they think the game will sell better that way XD.

Now I'm wondering who will be in the art for the cases with those four (assuming there are five cases). Probably Leifa, I guess.

Anyone find the LE anywhere besides Play-Asia yet? CDJapan doesn't have it yet (although I did just discover there will be Gyakuten Saiban anime wall scrolls sometime in May, which is coo).

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEODAI-11510

Hooray! CDJapan has it!

Regarding the Drama CD:

Quote:
Apollo and Athena as disciples of Edgeworth!?
“Try to learn to see things from a prosecutor’s point of view.” That’s the overly unreasonable homework Phoenix left his subordinates before he left for the Kingdom of Kurain. He may have intended it as a way for them to broaden their horizons; problem is, their teacher is none other than the unforgivably strict “Professor Edgeworth”.
Prosecutorial work under Edgeworth is anything but fun! One slip-up and the wrath of their professor will come thundering down on their heads! What’s worse, they’re working as rivals this time around because the person who impresses Edgeworth the most has been promised a pay raise!
The two of them go head to head with Apollo putting his pride as the more experienced lawyer on the line while the ever-competitive Athena is not about to just let Apollo win.
In the midst of all this, they must tackle the trial of a young boy who is under arrest for theft from the prosecution’s side… next to Professor Edgeworth himself.

From Pungent-Tea's blog. http://aoi-mikazuki.tumblr.com/post/141 ... ion-apollo

Too bad we'll never get this in English, sounds like a fun story.
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes