Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 21 posts ]

Reminder: AA6 livestream Tues. morning (US time)Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Just a reminder that tomorrow, May 17th, there will be a special AA6 livestream celebrating the game's completion:

Ash wrote:
A special live broadcast for the Japanese release of AA6 is scheduled to air on Tuesday May 17th, starting at 20:00 (JST). You can view it any of the following channels: Link.

The show will be presented by actress Yui, with producer Eshiro and director Yamazaki as her guests, and will feature new special footage, new information on the game, details on collaboration projects and more on AA6.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201605/10105468.html

(Mod edit: This will be broadcast live on YouTube, meaning that (for once!) we'll be able to properly restream it on Cytube without worry.)

That time translates to 4 AM Pacific, 7 AM Eastern, 11 AM GMT/UTC. In other words, about 10 hours and 20 minutes from the time of this post!

And as stated, we'll be restreaming and hosting a chat at our Cytube channel.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Reminder: AA6 livestream Tues. morning (US time)Topic%20Title

Clarion of Revelations

I would watch this but I prefer not to.
At this point I'll just wait until the game releases here and play it, I already know too much from watching previous streams and news lol

Oh the collaboration with the Japanese railway again, although this time it's Maya instead of Athena:

And they properly announced the DLC case including two returning characters... Is this supposed to be a serious case or a fun case?

Last edited by Lusankya on Tue May 17, 2016 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lusankya wrote:
Oh the collaboration with the Japanese railway again, although this time it's Maya instead of Athena:

Oh and they properly announced the DLC case including two returning characters... Is this supposed to be a serious case or a fun case?

Judging from Maya being in Japanifornese courtroom... I'd say it's going to be a non-canon romp.

Mia Payne

L~A wrote:

Ehegshaiahsvscagajwolsanbebebsbxbsha

元・超会社員級の管理人

The stream's about to get underway!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Art Person

OMG that DLC footage! SO HYPE!

Oh, so Oldbag won't be in the case? AT least in the stream she only had her 2D sprite from the trilogy...

Art Person

Lusankya wrote:
Oh, so Oldbag won't be in the case? AT least in the stream she only had her 2D sprite from the trilogy...

Oldbag time traveled, and Edgey sent her back through the void. That was the best AA skit I've seen yet!

She did say she'll find him in the future, didn't she?

So do we know if the bride's time travel is real or not? And was that actually Hugh? This livestream left more questions than answers.

Art Person

The person getting married could either be! (Starting with an "M" and appearing in AA and AAI)
- Mirika (Regina Berry)
- Mei (Franziska)
- Mako (Maggey)

Leader of SCWRM Comms

Oh man, that DLC skit footage was awesome! Dear God, I hope someone can get that stuff translated even before noon today!

SuperAj3 wrote:
The person getting married could either be! (Starting with an "M" and appearing in AA and AAI)
- Mirika (Regina Berry)
- Mei (Franziska)
- Mako (Maggey)

Isn't it confirmed to be discount Hugh and Ms. Timetravel?

OH BOY, 3AM!

SuperAj3 wrote:
- Mirika (Regina Berry)
- Mei (Franziska)
- Mako (Maggey)

I think it's going to be Maggey. Just seems like the most likely.
"The business is on. I am trying to raise the balance for the Gummy Bear so he could submit all the needed Fizzy Cola Bottle Jelly Beans to the Creme Egg for the Peanut M&Ms process to start. Send £1,500.00 via a Giant Gummy Lizard" -Solomon Odonkoh

Art Person

luck wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
- Mirika (Regina Berry)
- Mei (Franziska)
- Mako (Maggey)

If that's the case why did they specify that someone from AA and AAI with a name beginning in "M" were getting married? Unless that time travel lady is future Regina!?

SuperAj3 wrote:
luck wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:
- Mirika (Regina Berry)
- Mei (Franziska)
- Mako (Maggey)

If that's the case why did they specify that someone from AA and AAI with a name beginning in "M" were getting married? Unless that time travel lady is future Regina!?

I don't think so, her big sparkly eyes are pretty hard to miss.

Maybe that's the twist: There are two weddings!

But seriously, did they say that a character from both AA and AAI was getting married or that the case would feature both a character from AA and AAI (that would be Larry) and wedding (of new characters), because that seems like it could get mixed up easily.

Art Person

She would be an adult now. But I'd see her with Max, true.
The whole skit kinda proved that it wasn't Larry getting married or Oldbag (who time travelled). So it could be another apart from Larry. I wonder if someone will subtitle it to make things clearer? My japanese isn't that good but I did catch some things.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

luck wrote:
Maybe that's the twist: There are two weddings!

But seriously, did they say that a character from both AA and AAI was getting married or that the case would feature both a character from AA and AAI (that would be Larry) and wedding (of new characters), because that seems like it could get mixed up easily.

I would not be surprised if there are two different weddings. These two to-be-weds we're shown are clearly new characters, but the letters with hints specifically state that a character that shows in both AA & AAI is getting married.

Now, unless it was actually Larry who wrote them (not likely in the least, btw), I think we'll cut down the list to what SuperAj3 has. Now, I dunno if the team is really going to push the Gumshoe/Maggey pairing down the line, but Max did actually propose to Regina by the end of JFA. Granted, since it's Regina, she was a little clueless about what marriage entailed. Perhaps she'd have accepted Max's proposal eventually?

But in any case, I do not see Franziska getting married at all. That wild mare will be galloping about for a good while, and there were never any indication in canon that she and Lang would get together.

Bolt did say he was going to sub it, but I don't think he mentioned when. I'd bet later tonight, but are people impatient enough to want a summary before then? I can provide, in that case.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

On Reddit Bolt wrote Larry was the one who wrote the letter with the intention to just point at him. Of course he lied, but that just means that nobody who appeared at AA/AAI and whose name starts with M will get married but instead wannabe Hugh and time travel girl.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

After reviewing it, yes, it was Larry who wrote the misleading letters, but he didn't lie; he was just mistaken. The evidence he presented does indeed confirm the marriage and time travel shenanigans, but he conveniently overlooked the bit where it shows him raiding a wedding instead of attending it.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com
Page 1 of 1 [ 21 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes