Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Phoenix Wright figma announced, other collaborationsTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

And some AA6 news that's less directly related to the game...

First off, an official Wright figma model will be produced!

Price and release date are TBD, but AA model or action figure fans will want to pick this up.

Saddened by the lack of a Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney 2? Well, it's not quite the same, but you can get your fix of AA-puzzle crossover with an upcoming promo in Puzzle and Dragons:

From 6/6 to 6/12, an AA6-themed Ranking Dungeon will be available in the Japanese app, featuring Phoenix and other (TBA) characters.

In Japan and looking for something a little more hands-on? Why not try the AA6 mystery rally? Capcom is teaming up with the railway companies of Kanto, Toukai, and Kansai to bring AA6-inspired events to stations in those cities. If you're like most of our readership and live hundreds to thousands of miles away from those cities, just enjoy the art of Phoenix, Maya, and Apollo.

All of the above comes from 4gamer and Capcom PR.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Phoenix Wright figma announced, other collaborationsTopic%20Title

At first glance, the shadow on his mouth makes it look like Phoenix suddenly grew a moustache.

C-A

PS: Puzzle and Dragons? Good god, does everything require one of those these days? Mario, Detective Conan...

Gardevoir lover

CatMuto wrote:
At first glance, the shadow on his mouth makes it look like Phoenix suddenly grew a moustache.

C-A

PS: Puzzle and Dragons? Good god, does everything require one of those these days? Mario, Detective Conan...

It's Japans Monopoly.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

A Kirby and AA fan

CatMuto wrote:

Dangit, you beat me to it! That's exactly what I thought too

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
It's Japans Monopoly.

Is Monopoly still a popular game?

C-A

Gardevoir lover

CatMuto wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:
It's Japans Monopoly.

Is Monopoly still a popular game?

C-A

Well the fact that it gets so many licensed versions makes me think it is.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Nerd Processor

There's a picture doing the rounds on tumblr that has some more photos of this figure, including some of the alternate heads:- http://ruler-of-all-burgers-maya.tumblr ... 4490868842
My Ace Attorney FanFiction Thread (Last updated: 5th August 2018)

Monkey with a gun

I'm currently going crazy with the current Final Fantasy collab and now your telling me Puzzles and Dragons is going to have a Phoenix Wright Update?

The time has come!

If they do plan on giving it outside Japan, my guess is around Augist or September near release.

Collabs in PaD is essentially having a specific dungeon to said series, it contains around 5 battles with the side characters/enemies/goons of said series with the last of the bunch being a important boss, in Ace Attorney wise I'm guessing it's going to be witnesses and killers.
But there's also a Egg Machine requires 5 gem stones to use, which usually carries all the important characters who are the highest ranked of the series and more worth having, like in this case Wright, Maya Edgeworth etc

Looking forward to it, I better start saving some gem stones, a month ago there was a Bleach collab, and I wasted 100 gemstones, and I basically got everybody that WASNT Ichigo and Rukia, who I wanted most, but I can't complain. I did get Kempachi, Byukuya, and Urahara.

I personally just want to be able to get Apollo, he's mah Boi, and given my current experience with Puzzles and Dragons and how most character are weaponized by color, I'm going to assume Apollo will be a Fire and Light Elemental
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes