Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]

Announcing the Court-Records 3.0 Beta!Topic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Court-Records has been running in its current form - or something close to it - for nearly eight years now, and that means we're well overdue for a change-up! So it's with great pleasure and only slight amounts of panic that we announce an open beta for the next version of Court-Records!

Before you all go flying onto it, I want to emphasize the beta nature of the site. You'll find some pages are totally unstyled, content is missing just about everywhere, and probably a few bugs. The purpose of opening it now is both to let folks get a look at what we've been working at and to get feedback on what still needs work.

To that end, here's some of the things you should give a try:
  • First of all, log in! You should still be able to log in with your old account, but now it can be used for fanwork uploading as well as forum usage.
  • Add fanfiction, fanart, or remixes to the fanworks pages! It should go without saying, but please only upload works you've created.
  • Give the forums a test drive! That said, be warned that these are temporary forums and the posts there will be archived or deleted once we move into the final version of the site. For serious discussion (such as post-release AA6 talk) stick to the current forums.
  • Try to break things! If you try to use part of the site and it doesn't work or flat-out spits up an error, let us know in the bug thread here.
    Let us know if there's any big features or sections you feel are missing! Again, we're well aware the content needs to be added (why do you think we've been calling for copywriters?) but if you've got an idea for something AA-related the site could do that isn't covered, sound off in the suggestion thread here!
    Let us know what you like and don't like! Again, several parts of the site are still work-in-progress - for example, the character index page - but if something really catches your eye for better or for worse, tell us in the general feedback thread!

Again, this is an open beta, and until work on the new site is completed, we'll be sticking to posting news and updating the current site. So if you want to go chat AA6 next week, you're better off on the original forums! But nonetheless, we hope everyone enjoys poking around the new site and giving feedback.

Now all that said, come take a look!

Thanks for your time, and here's to many more years of the site!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Announcing the Court-Records 3.0 Beta!Topic%20Title

wilddrawfour.tumblr.com

I can't believe I was here the last time the site got a revamp... I was 10 what a time to be alive

HERE COME DAT SPIRIT MEDIUM!

Where would I find the animations and official artworks? Under characters?

Art Person

It's officially open! I've snooped around a bit and I love those temp case descriptions!

5-5 wrote:
The client was proven innocent, but the killer wasn't found... That can never end well.

Athena discovers the tradition of young lawyer girls getting accused of murder the hard way.

Programmer

Thank you. I wrote most of them. But I think bolt rewrote most of them afterwards.
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

元・超会社員級の管理人

Nah, I didn't touch the case descriptions. That one's all you!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Can we just keep them like this? It's brilliant.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Art Person

Dahlia's character description is pretty accurate XD

Also, who's "Dzibilchaltunchunchucmil"?

Racing through the sky like a Missile

PLvsAA. Vigilante No. 9, the shorty. Maya can pronounce the name perfectly.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

迷探偵

Takumi basically came up with the original name (Nbakabapocorupennu), because he couldn't think of a good name for the character. Talk about thinking outside the box.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Athena Internet Defense Force

Not to be butthurt but frames in 2016 are a bit...dated, don't you think?

Where can I go to add information to the site?

For example, I noticed that Metis Cykes' English name origin is unknown. I wanted to point out that in Greek mythology that Metis was the name of Zeus' wife and the mother of Athena. Is there a specific message board I should use for this?
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes