Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

Come watch E3 with usTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

This is a bit out of the ordinary, but oh well. E3 week is like that!

If you're looking for somewhere to chat E3 that's a little less hectic than a Twitch or YouTube chat, we'll be mirroring the streams for the big conferences (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo's initial Zelda stream) over on Cytube (http://cytube.court-records.net/r/cr/). We may throw on some other E3-related streams as well over the next day or two!

Is this related to Ace Attorney? No, basically not. But it is a fun way to spend a few hours with other community members!

A timetable for E3 events can be found here (credit Cheesemeister3k). The first major conference, Microsoft, is in about 13 hours from the time of this post.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Come watch E3 with us!I youTopic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

I know Capcom's not doing a press conference from what I've heard, but do any of you guys think we might get some English SoJ news at E3? Such as a playable demo, info sheet, and other cool stuff? I mean, Dual Destinies had all that jazz back at E3 2013, so why not Spirit of Justice?

EDIT: E3's exhibitor list has Capcom, and one of their categories is "Adventure - Nintendo 3DS". Guess this means SoJ confirmed for E3!
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Clarion of Revelations

Yash K. Productions wrote:
I know Capcom's not doing a press conference from what I've heard, but do any of you guys think we might get some English SoJ news at E3? Such as a playable demo, info sheet, and other cool stuff? I mean, Dual Destinies had all that jazz back at E3 2013, so why not Spirit of Justice?

I think we'll may be seeing some info at the second day of the Nintendo Treehouse, where they'll showcase upcoming WiiU and 3DS games. Maybe the Maya trailer

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

MrCafecito wrote:
Yash K. Productions wrote:

I think we'll may be seeing some info at the second day of the Nintendo Treehouse, where they'll showcase upcoming WiiU and 3DS games. Maybe the Maya trailer

Oh, yes, the Maya trailer! I really hope that one's translated into English as well! After all, we did get the 5/31 Nintendo Direct trailer for DD translated. Hell, they'll even reveal the day of the release! (I'm betting on either September 6 or 9.)

Plus, I really want to see some gameplay footage of the game (Such as the first part of Case 1, which was shown at TGS 2015.) and, of course, the info sheet, which may or may not reveal Nayuta's localized name.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gettin' Old!

I'd love to check it out but I think it all goes down when I'm at work :(
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Athena Internet Defense Force

Shame Capcom's isn't doing a briefing considering DMC5 is very possible this year.
Re: Come watch E3 with usTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

I have no idea why the title said "I you" at the end, but hopefully it was entertaining to see for a while.

Microsoft's conference is on now, btw!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

E3 sure makes me feel strange this year. Usually I'm stoked to see some potential 3DS reveals or the chance of a new Mario game but this year we just get Zelda... "just" I know is a bit silly to say considering hoe amazing it looks already.

Outside of Nintendo I was only looking forward to Mass Effect but boy did that disappoint. Now I'm just crossing fingers that some new game will show up that intrigues me.

Of course I'll be looking forward to see what Sony has to offer though. Every year seems to come with at least 2 PS4 reveals that really excite me, and I plan on jumping into Persona once Persona 5 is out so that'll be exciting to see some more content from.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Clarion of Revelations

This comment I found describes my thoughts right now:

Show Start: Here is our new Xbox
End of Show: Forget about our new Xbox, better one coming in 1 year!

Programmer

That was the end of the morning block. Only 140 minutes left until Sony's show. Sleep is for the weak!
Currently working on a redesign of cr.net itself! Come talk to me about it on Discord!

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

henke37 wrote:
That was the end of the morning block. Only 140 minutes left until Sony's show. Sleep is for the weak!

I have a group-meeting tomorrow morning, but YOSE32016O! ("You Only Sony E3 2016 Once")
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Clarion of Revelations

Yay, Spirit of Justice is confirmed for E3!
https://twitter.com/CapcomIR/status/742514872324263936

I'm sure they'll show the Maya trailer fully translated and maybe info about Nayuta. I wonder where will it be shown though, since tomorrow's Nintendo event is just Zelda and Pokemon. Maybe on Tuesday

OH BOY, 3AM!

May I suggest an E3 discussion thread in the Police Station sub-forum? I don't have enough posts to do it myself.
"The business is on. I am trying to raise the balance for the Gummy Bear so he could submit all the needed Fizzy Cola Bottle Jelly Beans to the Creme Egg for the Peanut M&Ms process to start. Send £1,500.00 via a Giant Gummy Lizard" -Solomon Odonkoh

A Kirby and AA fan

Sniper and Rifle wrote:
May I suggest an E3 discussion thread in the Police Station sub-forum? I don't have enough posts to do it myself.

I went ahead and did it: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 19&t=32001
I don't think the moderation team would have a problem with it, but if there is a problem, tell me

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Turns out Capcom is having an E3 stream on Twitch. And it's confirmed that gameplay of SoJ will be shown off!

Source:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2016/06/14/capcom-at-e3-2016
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes