GS6 Visual Book on Aug 25Topic%20Title

Gyakuten Saiban 6 Visual Book
Aug 25
B5, 256pages, 2052yen (taxes included)
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201607/09109991.html
http://ebten.jp/p/9784047331495/
http://www.enterbrain.co.jp/product/str ... 24301.html

日本在住の日本人。
I'm Japanese and I live in Japan. English is difficult for me.
Re: GS6 Visual Book on Aug 25Topic%20Title

Clarion of Revelations

The cover itself look great.
Any chance it comes translated here or will I have to import?

I'm fine and ready for justice!

JapaneseGIRL wrote:

By visual book, you mean the artwork, correct? :think-pw: Also, the way that Athena is looking at Blackquill makes me wonder exactly what kind of relationship they'll have in the game. :sillytrucy: :pencil: I also really wonder what Rayfa is holding. Is that a ball of dough?
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

Athena Internet Defense Force

MrCafecito wrote:

UDON Entertainment will probably translate it again but it took two years to get the Dual Destinies artbook translated.

I'd import it if I were you. Aside from commentaries from the development staff, it's all about the art anyway.

Clarion of Revelations

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
MrCafecito wrote:

UDON Entertainment will probably translate it again but it took two years to get the Dual Destinies artbook translated.

I'd import it if I were you. Aside from commentaries from the development staff, it's all about the art anyway.

Well, I want it for the art so I'll import it, and maybe someone can help us translate?

Apollo4Justice wrote:
JapaneseGIRL wrote:

By visual book, you mean the artwork, correct? :think-pw: Also, the way that Athena is looking at Blackquill makes me wonder exactly what kind of relationship they'll have in the game. :sillytrucy: :pencil: I also really wonder what Rayfa is holding. Is that a ball of dough?

I bet it's a pork bun, just like from the prologue anime.

Rayfa is so damn adorable, I hope she has an interesting personality to go with it.

Gyakuten$aiban wrote:
Apollo4Justice wrote:

[/quote="Gyakuten$aiban"]I bet it's a pork bun, just like from the prologue anime.

Rayfa is so damn adorable, I hope she has an interesting personality to go with it.[/quote]

Ah, right, I forgot about the pork buns. That makes me wonder, though. What food does Khura'in have that differs from California? All we really know is the Magatama donut. :think-pw: :maya-thought: :think:
My apologies to Gyakuten$aiban, but as I'm new, I completely screwed up the whole quote thing. I used text color as a substitute.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!

The miracle never happen

Apollo4Justice wrote:
Ah, right, I forgot about the pork buns. That makes me wonder, though. What food does Khura'in have that differs from California? All we really know is the Magatama donut. :think-pw: :maya-thought: :think:
My apologies to Gyakuten$aiban, but as I'm new, I completely screwed up the whole quote thing. I used text color as a substitute.

Quoting is usually pretty easy... anyway, yeah, it's probably a pork bun... or since it's in Khura'in, a pohrk bhun... they put "h"s everywhere...
Now about the art, I'm hoping this gets translated to the west, I find it more enjoyable when I don't have to import and I don't have to translate Japanese to understand notes made by the art director.
"There is but one last shred of cheer for a soul far beyond redemption: The bitter darkness that lies at the very bottom of this mug."
-Diego Armando

Wotter boy

I would def buy this if I had the money =w=

kinda off-topic but.....where can i download AA5 english artbook? if it's available on the internet that is.....
Would be interested in DGS artbook too but i lost my hope on getting it

MH MD wrote:
kinda off-topic but.....where can i download AA5 english artbook? if it's available on the internet that is.....
Would be interested in DGS artbook too but i lost my hope on getting it

It's still in stock at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1927925444/

I don't think this board would condone piracy of Ace Attorney media.

Kessler wrote:
Apollo4Justice wrote:

Quoting is usually pretty easy... anyway, yeah, it's probably a pork bun... or since it's in Khura'in, a pohrk bhun... they put "h"s everywhere...
Now about the art, I'm hoping this gets translated to the west, I find it more enjoyable when I don't have to import and I don't have to translate Japanese to understand notes made by the art director.

About the quoting, I had to delete JapaneseGirl's quote, as it cut off what I wanted to say and then everything fell apart soon after. Anyways, if we follow the "H logic" then wouldn't the Magatama Donut be either a "Maghatama donut", "Magatama dohnut", or "Maghatama Dohnut"? :think-pw: :maya-thought: :think:

OH BOY, 3AM!

I'm tempted to get the Japanese version for the art and the English one just to read the notes.
"The business is on. I am trying to raise the balance for the Gummy Bear so he could submit all the needed Fizzy Cola Bottle Jelly Beans to the Creme Egg for the Peanut M&Ms process to start. Send £1,500.00 via a Giant Gummy Lizard" -Solomon Odonkoh

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Apollo4Justice wrote:
About the quoting, I had to delete JapaneseGirl's quote, as it cut off what I wanted to say and then everything fell apart soon after. Anyways, if we follow the "H logic" then wouldn't the Magatama Donut be either a "Maghatama donut", "Magatama dohnut", or "Maghatama Dohnut"? :think-pw: :maya-thought: :think:

It's called a "Soul Bun".
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Beauty and grace.

I've always regretted being too eager and getting the Japanese AA5 artbook when the translated version came out (honestly though, I never expected it), so I'll hang back and wait to see if they'll translate it.

Last edited by scarlet-flowers on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sniper and Rifle wrote:
I'm tempted to get the Japanese version for the art and the English one just to read the notes.

I thought about buying the English version of the DD artbook in case they expanded it beyond the Japanese version but I never found any confirmation of that so I never pulled the trigger.

Oh man, Phoenix and Maya are sort of holding hands on this cover I'm gonna die :pearl-blush:

I reaaaally want a translated version of this. Considering that all the other main series artbooks have been translated, I see no reason why they won't translate this one, too.

Anyone find a place to preorder this that will ship to the US yet?

元・超会社員級の管理人

It should be available on Amazon.co.jp (if not now, then eventually) with international shipping.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

迷探偵

Amazon only offers one type of shipping; if you don't think express shipping is necessary, sites like CD Japan or Honto could perhaps be cheaper, though it really depends on the weight.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Friend of mine uses CD Japan a lot, and they're pretty reliable and not too expensive either.

Not available for pre-order yet, though.
ImageImageImage

CDJapan was where I ordered my GS5 and PLvAA artbooks from but I bought the DGS book from Amazon.co.jp and they had considerably better shipping rates. I'd rather go with them if possible.

迷探偵

Yeah, from a certain weight/size threshold on, Amazon does become cheaper for a lot of destinations. Not for smaller things though: I often order three, four novels, and then it's actually cheaper to go with sites like CD Japan or Honto because they also offer other shipping options (which Amazon does not). Most artbooks however will probably be over that threshold in terms of size.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

This is apparently "B5" sized, which makes me think it's the same dimensions as the GS5 artbook.

Ugh. Lawyers.

The cover is so cute and I love that everyone on it is happy and havin a good time!! I am especially loving Larry annoying/flirting[?] with Ema in the back -- so good! :gant: Same with Apollo giving Trucy a piggyback ride!
Hoping so hard this comes out in English, and not years after the game is released! But I ain't picky -- I'll probably wait for it even if it does take a few years ;P
Courtroom Romance Afficianado || Talk to me about your fav rarepairs
Apollo Justice Deserves Better
Next Turnabout Boston meetup ---> n/a
Next Cons for 2016:
NYCC
AAC
Katsucon [??]
Anime Boston

Wotter boy

If I have enough money, I might end up buying this.

I think this is the link for preordering the book on Amazon.co.jp. The release date and price seem right.

Lookie, big version!

Spoiler:

See, pork bun?

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Yep, Ema clearly karintō'd Snackoo'd the Butz.

And Blackquill is smiling. I still think he's a brother figure to Athena, though.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gardevoir lover

That cover art looks nice, though it bugs the hell out of me that whoever drew it didn't get the memo that Trucy isn't a main character anymore.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Wotter boy

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
That cover art looks nice, though it bugs the hell out of me that whoever drew it didn't get the memo that Trucy isn't a main character anymore.

Hey, she was on the DD artbook and she had an even smaller role so...
She's closer to main character here than there.

Gardevoir lover

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

Hey, she was on the DD artbook and she had an even smaller role so...
She's closer to main character here than there.

Still that's like putting Yamcha and Tien on the cover of a Dragon Ball Super DVD.

Wotter boy

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
Still that's like putting Yamcha and Tien on the cover of a Dragon Ball Super DVD.

At least Trucy appears in the main game not unlike someone else on there :^)

Gardevoir lover

FenrirDarkWolf wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

At least Trucy appears in the main game not unlike someone else on there :^)

Well Larry most likely has more screentime than Trucy does.

My copies shipped.

I ordered two this time so I can turn one into a digital copy to share with my friends. >_>
Page 1 of 1 [ 35 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes