Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

Ace Attorney 15th Anniversary Stage Show at TGSTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Capcom has announced their stage show schedule for TGS 2016, and while there's still no official word of an Ace Attorney game at the show, the series isn't forgotten: a special stage show celebrating the series' 15th anniversary will be held on Saturday, September 17th!

Running from 15:00-15:40 JST and hosted by Motohide Eshiro, the stage will feature Takayuki Kondou (voice of Phoenix) and KENN (voice of Apollo) in a discussion with Eshiro celebrating the series. Also advertised is a "latest info corner", which will be filled with "welcome" information.

We'll keep you posted if any more details are announced, and we'll do our best to cover the show day of!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Ace Attorney 15th Anniversary Stage Show at TGSTopic%20Title

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Well, guess that means it's less likely they'll reveal DGS2 at TGS. Although my fingers are crossed for a remake of GS4...
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

元・超会社員級の管理人

I will laugh if the same thing happens as the 10th anniversary, e.g. "hey thanks for the hype but the actual anniversary celebration/new game announce will be early next year."

Probably not. Wondering what they can realistically announce, though. DGS2 (Takumi is conspicuously absent), some new cross-promotion jazz, maybe another season of the anime?
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

Will we be expecting another special court suite or is that asking too much? In any case, I'll look forward to it. Stage shows are chances for more interesting merch.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

迷探偵

Eshiro has mentioned wanting to do a new orchestra concert again for several years now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they'd announce that.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Servant of the Goddess of Law

Who knows, maybe we are finally going to get Gyakuten Kenji 3 lol

迷探偵

Perhaps now's the time.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

The miracle finally happen...

Mostly likely announcing iOS ports for Spirit of Justice, and possibly Apollo Justice or Investigations. I can't realistically expect a brand new game announcement (unless it's a spin-off), it seems far too early for a new installment.

Yabba Dabba Doo

I highly doubt we'll get a GS7 announcement, so that means it's very likely it will be DGS2. I also wouldn't be surprised if is was GK3, and maybe a remake of Apollo Justice, GK1 and GK2.

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Thunder84 wrote:
I highly doubt we'll get a GS7 announcement, so that means it's very likely it will be DGS2. I also wouldn't be surprised if is was GK3, and maybe a remake of Apollo Justice, GK1 and GK2.

Anything from the team that made SoJ would be impossible. Dude, they just shipped their latest game in japan. It's DGS2, a spinoff from a new studio, maaaybe a remake or a port but that's it.
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney

Yabba Dabba Doo

linkenski wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:

Anything from the team that made SoJ would be impossible. Dude, they just shipped their latest game in japan. It's DGS2, a spinoff from a new studio, maaaybe a remake or a port but that's it.

...That's why I said "I highly doubt". The MOST we could possibly get (and it won't happen) is just a confirmation it's coming or something.

Athena Internet Defense Force

Tingle tingle.

Ace Attorney with a passion

That's excellent to hear! Glad Capcom hasn't COMPLETLY forgotten about Ace Attorney! :maya:
:will: :edgey:

迷探偵

Capcom Japan never did. It's one of their bigger titles. What Capcom USA thinks about the series, that I don't know. Some people forget they're not the same companies though. Example: Street Fighter is actually owned and paid for by Capcom USA. They hire Capcom Japan to develop the games.

The Trial to the Truth begins

I also know KENN as the voice of Yuki Judai from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX. This is just too good.
Avatar made by Purple Angel and Signature done by Vicki-chan. ^^
I thank them both so much! The Trial to the Truth has begun.
Dual Destinies Playthrough: Here
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes