Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 2 of 2[ 49 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Ace Attorney: Spirit of Justice Launch Day; DLC cases liTopic%20Title

DGS fucking when..

So we gonna have 3 DLC cases that will be released every Thursday starting from this week? Man I hope they released EUR DLC CIA. I didn't the USA one :/

Also case 4 is bad, like even in terms of filler it's soo bad.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

One is a full-fledged case. The other two are shorts.

Actually, allow me to clarify. The other two may be "shorts", but I see around an hour or more of gameplay for each now that I've gone back to them. They're each about the length and simplicity of a tutorial case, but aren't canon so entirely circumvent around gags.
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

Art Person

The first DLC case is up! Ace Attorney Theatre: Phoenix Wright: Asisnine Attorney!
It's $5.20 AUD and came with a Pixel Phoenix 3DS theme to download. The case is 3 blocks and the theme is 23 blocks.

迷探偵

I liked this one the best of the two.
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

Art Person

I was surprised at the price being $5.20 then I realised you're paying $2.60 for the short and the standard theme price of $2.60

Blah!

Wow, only 3 blocks. I guess these silly cases only need the script; no new assets required.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

blahmoomoo wrote:
Wow, only 3 blocks. I guess these silly cases only need the script; no new assets required.

It could be like DD where they're already in the game and the DLC just unlocks it.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

Blah!

D.A. McCoy wrote:
blahmoomoo wrote:

It could be like DD where they're already in the game and the DLC just unlocks it.

I thought I remember the DLC case in DD being a lot larger than that. If they just need to unlock existing content, they wouldn't even need 3 blocks. The costume DLC in AA6 was bigger than 3 blocks too.

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

blahmoomoo wrote:
D.A. McCoy wrote:
blahmoomoo wrote:

I thought I remember the DLC case in DD being a lot larger than that. If they just need to unlock existing content, they wouldn't even need 3 blocks. The costume DLC in AA6 was bigger than 3 blocks too.

You're right, DD's DLC case was around 150 blocks. So it probably doesn't use any new assets.

Spoiler: SoJ spoilers up to Day 2 trial of Case 3
Although so far I haven't seen Klavier, Pearl, or Edgeworth, and I know they're in the shorts, so I thought the DLC cases might have been in the game since the models obviously aren't part of that 3 blocks.

I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Page 2 of 2 [ 49 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » General » Trial Minutes