Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Takumi's Thanks Tweets for Valentine's Day giftsTopic%20Title

迷探偵

Takumi thanked all the people who sent Valentine presents to the characters and the development team today on Twitter (starting with his tweet) Regarding DGS2, the message is simply that he's still working hard on it. Below is a translation of today's tweets (which were tweeted on February 15th JST, by the way).

Quote:
Good evening, everyone. ...It's so late now, "good evening" is really the only thing I can say, but as today is that one special Valentine's Day... oh no, that's yesterday already. Takumi here, who's been busy lately, being chased by days filled with grand turnabouts.

But now some words of thank. We got a lot of thoughtful presents for our Ryunosuke, Kazuma, Mr. Grim Reaper, that one great detective and even us, the development team. We're really grateful! As the creators, we're really happy with them.

By the way, grandson Ryuichi (Phoenix) and that Mr. Red Rival were not forgotten either. And like last year, some of the "advanced" characters like that orange chief of police and your "pal" police detective also got some fancy presents. It's amazing. Nuri and the rest of the team all got really excited about it.

As for the funny story this year, we have "For Juryman 3 of Episode 3". Who? Oooh, the guy with the knife. When you suddenly get hit from an unexpected place, you get a funny sense of pleasure as the creator. Oh, that guy. I see, I see.

Lately, I feel that everything in this world can be categorized into either "pressure" or "everything else". And then there's "good pressure" and "bad pressure".... But today, I was given a lot of positive pressure that'll serve as great momentum, so it became a great day because of all of you.

Finally, once again my thanks to you. I am reallly grateful for your continued support. I hope that next time, I can tell you that Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 is finished... Starting tomorow, I'll ride on this positive wave of pressure and concentrate with everything I have on the development. Good night, everyone!

"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear
Re: Takumi's Thanks Tweets for Valentine's Day giftsTopic%20Title

Happy Maria

Jury member number three? We're getting a short story on him now? Cool.

Glad to hear Takumi fared quite well bough. Can't wait to see more on DGS2 later this year

1000% Knight

I think he meant that someone sent that guy a Valentine.

Speaking of which, what address were they even sent to? xD
I need this question answered by Feb 14, 2018
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Happy Maria

Oh really? Well I'm sure that his rotting corpse is very happy to get some love. Good on him,ya know?
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes