Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Layton's Mystery Agency: new art, airs in AprilTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

Last month Level-5 announced plans for a Layton anime starring Kat and her crew, and now we have a few more details: the show is set to begin in April, with new episodes airing weekly on Sundays! (An exact date wasn't announced, so it's not clear if the first episode will air on April 1st or later in the month.)

Some new promo art for the series was also made available: (Placed in a spoiler tag to save space, as it's a vertical image - no actual spoilers)

Spoiler: Promo art

[The Court-Records Original Character Contest 2018 is open!]
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Layton's Mystery Agency: new art, airs in AprilTopic%20Title

A Seeker of Truth

As someone who STILL hasn't finished the Layton's Mystery Journey (though I do hope to. Aaaaaaaany day now :yogi: ), I'm way more stoked for this then I feel I have any right to be. Not as much as the Professor Layton anime we're ALSO getting this year, but like its parent series, LMJ was cute, quirky, charming, and put a smile on my face: so long as this isn't messed up, I'm thinking this will be a fun ride :trucy:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright
Re: Layton's Mystery Agency: new art, airs in AprilTopic%20Title

Kevin Wright: Ace Attorney

We are only getting a Layton’s Mystery Journey anime not a Professor Layton anime.
Kevin Ace Attorney Image Image
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes