Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Nintendo Direct 13/09Topic%20Title

is a five star man.

There's a new Nintendo Direct today, and we'd love it if you came and watched it with us! We're hosting the stream as usual at http://cytube.court-records.net/r/CR. The Direct is 35 minutes long and airs at 3pm PT/6pm ET/11pm BST/Midnight CEST. Because of the Ace Attorney event at TGS in a little over a week, we're not expecting any Ace Attorney news, but you never know...

We hope we'll see you there!
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Re: Nintendo Direct 13/09Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Hah that's pretty good as always.

I know a couple folks who will be utterly stoked that a new animal crossing is in the works.

Personally though I'm thrilled most by the sight of their Final Fantasy lineup. I mean I'm pretty sure it's the first time those old mainline games have been on a Nintendo platform so I'm happy to see that cooperation. Might play FF9 again when it comes out.

As cute as their videos explaining stuff are, I don't think they'll really sell anyone on that online service. Cloud saving is a great insurance sure but they are still mostly just charging people for a service they've always offered for free with the online stuff. Their retro game library I don't think will do much for me personally. While it looks great, I've been down that road before when I got the 3DS Ambassador program and retro games are a nice novelty for a day or so for me but I'll hardly touchy them after that.

I mean I'll play monster hunter and smash online most likely so I'll probably need to get it but I really hope their extra deals for members turn out ok. If there's a nice discount on their products like with PlayStation plus that'd be pretty good.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Nintendo Direct 13/09Topic%20Title

is a five star man.

Pierre wrote:
I know a couple folks who will be utterly stoked that a new animal crossing is in the works.

As cute as their videos explaining stuff are, I don't think they'll really sell anyone on that online service. Cloud saving is a great insurance sure but they are still mostly just charging people for a service they've always offered for free with the online stuff. Their retro game library I don't think will do much for me personally. While it looks great, I've been down that road before when I got the 3DS Ambassador program and retro games are a nice novelty for a day or so for me but I'll hardly touchy them after that.

I mean I'll play monster hunter and smash online most likely so I'll probably need to get it but I really hope their extra deals for members turn out ok. If there's a nice discount on their products like with PlayStation plus that'd be pretty good.

Animal Crossing was good yeah, but I'm mainly excited by the prospect of Luigi's Mansion 3. But you're right about the online stuff - I'm going to get it but I'm not thrilled about it. It's cheaper than the competition, which is good, but having had it for free for a year it still stings, and a meager selection of NES games isn't doing much for me. If Nintendo wants to make a Netflix-like service for their old games that's great, but with a few exceptions it only really starts getting good with the SNES and at the rate they seem to be rolling games out that's not going to be for a while.

Ah well.
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes