Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 3 of 3[ 94 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Delay of game??Topic%20Title

AdvanceStratagist wrote:
That sounds almost exactly what I did today. Walked in, found 3 on the shelf, paid the girl at the register 30 bucks, and walked out with T&T in my DS as I started the first case.

No Way . . . . :keiko:
Aww man It's like were tw.. let me stop right there before it gets weirder than ever >_O

OMG I'm on the 3rd Case.. bleh. It felt like 2nd Case would never end!!.. I don't get much time to play lol (Most I've played total is like.. less 30 hours?....lol)

Objectionally Objectional

Prosecutor Pierce wrote:
Hmph. That's irksome. I'm STILL waiting for my blasted e-mail. :edgeworth: Is anyone else still waiting (that ordered directly from Capcom)?

Apparently a lot of people are. And just today I learned that some people's orders had been lost in the system, although a server problem has not yet been ruled out.

Still no plushie/game for nef either... Capcom: 9000, Nef: 0.

:shatter:
Naruhobo is my bishie. ♥

Kim Minji is <3

I've only gotten the email that explains why they were backordered as of yet, and I swear the copies of T&T I saw at wal-mart are laughing at me because of it.

=/ My opinion of Capcom has really fallen, I'm afraid. I thought the email said they'd have more on hand the first week of November?
Case 3-3 wrote:
:maya: - SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected? What!? This is madness!
:phoenix: - No, Maya, that is SPARDA.

Avatar image from http://www.ki204.com/

-sigh- No response? >.> grrr *shakes fist at capcom* and No plushie is just MADNESS O_O..

Lolers Cayt's sig xD

Edgeworth's Understudy

What I find the most disconcerting is, from what I've read, the people who have been put on hold have not yet had to pay. I got the notice in my account of Digital River being paid $37 for the game the night after I preordered (note: this was in AUGUST). Meaning, canceling my order is not at all a viable option. :sadshoe:

I have little patience to begin with. That slight amount I have is quite nearly gone, replaced by a sense of morbid curiosity, wondering about the inevitable repercussions on Capcom and DigiRiver. :uramidn:

Prosecutor Pierce wrote:
What I find the most disconcerting is, from what I've read, the people who have been put on hold have not yet had to pay. I got the notice in my account of Digital River being paid $37 for the game the night after I preordered (note: this was in AUGUST). Meaning, canceling my order is not at all a viable option. :sadshoe:

I have little patience to begin with. That slight amount I have is quite nearly gone, replaced by a sense of morbid curiosity, wondering about the inevitable repercussions on Capcom and DigiRiver. :uramidn:

I was charged 12 days ago. ;_;
Naruhobo is my bishie. ♥

Edgeworth's Understudy

Nef wrote:
Prosecutor Pierce wrote:

You see, what I meant was people whom have not been given a notification of shipment. You did, though, Nef, right? I'd say lucky, but given the fact that your order hasn't moved from... wherever it was... I guess... half-lucky? :oops:

I dunno. I haven't received an email as of yet. :grey:

My plushie is sitting on my dresser gathering dust right now. I would love to give this to any person about now.
Don't mind me, just passing through.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Bleachlover wrote:
My plushie is sitting on my dresser gathering dust right now. I would love to give this to any person about now.

I'll take it. :pearl:
ImageImage

:edgeworth: ...................

:edgy: Sure Ms. Croik, it does need a better home after all. *Gives plushie to Ms. Croik*
Don't mind me, just passing through.

Nope

I've been waiting and I still haven't gotten that darned plushie. Capcom, dare I say I'm beginning to hate y---

/glances at her new copies of Zack&Wiki and Umbrella Chronicles.

...This relationship is getting complicated. >_>

Prosecutor Pierce wrote:
Nef wrote:
Prosecutor Pierce wrote:

You see, what I meant was people whom have not been given a notification of shipment. You did, though, Nef, right? I'd say lucky, but given the fact that your order hasn't moved from... wherever it was... I guess... half-lucky? :oops:

I dunno. I haven't received an email as of yet. :grey:

Yeah I did recieve a shipping email, so maybe my current problem is with the post office rather than Capcom. >>
Naruhobo is my bishie. ♥

Lurker turned Member

Good ol' post office. Send something by Priority Mail, and a week later it still hasn't arrived. With no tracking numbers available. And very little chance of at least getting the package back, if it doesn't arrive where it was supposed to.

Edgeworth's Understudy

Well! It seems I've received my email... Let's see where things go from here... ¬_¬
Page 3 of 3 [ 94 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » General » Trial Minutes