Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 9 posts ]

More Artbook scansTopic%20Title

nuuuuu, stoooooop

The art section was getting a little crowded, so I split it up into PW and AJ pages. The spoilers in the AJ section have still been hidden.

I've also updated the former with more Art of Gyakuten Saiban scans, along with the latest Odoroki Gyakuten and B's Log scans, compliments of JapaneseGIRL.
Re: More Artbook scansTopic%20Title

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Oooh, I love the new OG art work.
fuck

The Wrong Guy

There were some... Rather tense moments while I waited for the bottom half of the last image to load...

:keiko-sad:

nuuuuu, stoooooop

AshfordPride wrote:
There were some... Rather tense moments while I waited for the bottom half of the last image to load...

:keiko-sad:

Hahaha, I know, right? Hooray for B's Log, always bringing the spice!

Apollo's expression in that Klavier/Ema pic especially is adorable <3
ImageImage

Scientifically Magical Detective O_o

Yay, thanks for posting these Croik, great to see the other character images ^^

They need more GS4 artwork D=

Shaaaaaaak!

Those scans look great! Thanks for uploading them, Croik!

I can't believe how girly Ron looks...

Fucking Superhero, Bitch

Am I the only one that noticed this? EDIT: Oh wait, I'm not. It's been mentioned.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q128/bigalphoenix/OHMYGODKLAVIERLOOKATYOU.jpg
What the hell is she looking at? Let me show you what I mean using all of my skills and a little help from MS Paint.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q128/bigalphoenix/SHESLOOKINGATHISSCHNITZENGRUBEN.png
Certainly it's not the fact that Klavier is taking some of Ema's delicious snacks. Oh no, cause then she would either be looking at his hand, like the red line shows, or else looking directly at Klavier's face. Her gaze is directed at his lower stomach or (dare I say it) his crotch. Plus, her look is not one of, "What are you doing? Stop that!" which would be surprised anger or disgust, or "Stupid freeloader, get your own Karinto", which would most likely be represented with pure anger. No, her face registers nothing but shock.

My guess? Klavier recently left the bathroom, and forgot to zip up when he was done. Thus, his schnitzel is hanging out. Let's hope he washed his hands before taking some of Ema's snacks.

Ergheiz Zero is Back Bitches!

Don't forget about Odoroki/Apollo, he is looking over too.. so.. if you draw a line from his sight.... you see he is taking a peek as well :oops:

ANYWAYS! Made a wallpaper out of GS4 artwork, here is the topic link for it viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4637 Took me a while to finish since I had to redraw a few parts on there, think it turned out OK, probably just need a better quality logo is all... :nick:
That's right, I'm producing something. Expect something to come out of my new production studio.

Last edited by Ergheiz Zero on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fucking Superhero, Bitch

Ergheiz Zero wrote:
Don't forget about Odoroki/Apollo, he is looking over too.. so.. if you draw a line from his sight.... you see he is taking a peek as well :oops:

Yes, but it's harder to tell what exactly he's looking at. Given the position of Ema, he probably only saw them talking and heard Ema's gasp as she layed eyes on Little Klavy.

EDIT: Just for giggles, I decided to crop the picture in the most humourous way possible.
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q128/bigalphoenix/IHAVEASURPRISEMEINEFRAULEIN.png
Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes