Board index » General » Trial Minutes

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

GS4 Contradictions and minor updateTopic%20Title

nuuuuu, stoooooop

I've added a GS4 section to the contradictions page, but so far there's only one up! (spoilers) Still making my way slowly through my email~

But there are a few updates. A new GS Snapshot is up, as well as some Franziska cosplay by Ainolhellsinek, and fanart by Gefrierpunk, Aevitas, and djsequence.
Re: GS4 Contradictions and minor updateTopic%20Title

Jammin' like it's 2024

I was wondering when the GS4 contradictions were going to show up. Nice stuff.

*looks at contradiction* ... ... ... Wow, what a plothole. XD;
Does we even do these things anymore?

My secret? You'll need a magatama!

The GS4 snapshot link is broken...
Hypotenuse Man wrote:
The way I envision it is this:

"Mask *jazz hands!* DeMasque."
Win. Just win! :jazzron: :jazzsneeze: :jazzedgy: :Keko-hands:
Check out my Apollo Justice crossword! More to come soon!

~Maya <3~

Contradiction to add: The crime photo submitted by Gavin for Turnabout Serenade with the victim having been shot shows it as only Ema and Apollo/Trucy should have seen it; that is to say, as it was on the floor in Lamiroir's dressing room. Theoretically Ema could have taken a picture in that time... but does she really carry a camera round for "science"? :)

About the exhaust thing...It's more on misinformation than actual contradiction.

I know, Wright?

I sent an email, but I don't know if you got it so:

Spoiler: 4-2
Apollo expresses that he knows what happened in 1-5 when you examine the car in the Meraktis Garage, but later he doesn't recognize Ema.

Spoiler: 4-3
I'm not so sure about this one, but given the calibre weapon that shot LeTouse, I find it unlikely that the bullets didn't go straight through the wall (especially given the huge dents they made).

ImageImage

I depends of how thick the walls were, I guess, but according to that little diagram they weren't very thick at all. If the bullets did pierce the walls, though, it would have made the case way too easy.

You guys should post these here at the GS4 Contradictions page, but I'll go ahead and respond to these here.
Sumiregawa wrote:
Spoiler: And you need to add spoiler tags too, 4-3
Contradiction to add: The crime photo submitted by Gavin for Turnabout Serenade with the victim having been shot shows it as only Ema and Apollo/Trucy should have seen it; that is to say, as it was on the floor in Lamiroir's dressing room. Theoretically Ema could have taken a picture in that time... but does she really carry a camera round for "science"? :)

Spoiler: 4-3 and some 4-4
Knowing Ema... she probably does carry a camera around with her. I mean, she made that button camera for Phoenix, so why wouldn't she have one herself?

Marshmello wrote:
Spoiler: 4-2
Apollo expresses that he knows what happened in 1-5 when you examine the car in the Meraktis Garage, but later he doesn't recognize Ema.

Spoiler:
He may have read some of Phoenix files, but he's not expected to remember everything from all of Phoenix's cases. It's possible he just simply forgot Ema was involved in 1-5 or just may not have considered that the little girl in that case has grown up.

Marshmello wrote:
Spoiler: 4-3
I'm not so sure about this one, but given the calibre weapon that shot LeTouse, I find it unlikely that the bullets didn't go straight through the wall (especially given the huge dents they made).

ImageImage

I depends of how thick the walls were, I guess, but according to that little diagram they weren't very thick at all. If the bullets did pierce the walls, though, it would have made the case way too easy.

Spoiler:
The bullets didn't just hit the wall though. They had to punch through LeTouse's big girth first and exit the body before entering the wall. Going through LeTouse took a lot of momentum, so the bullets, big and powerful as they were, weren't travelling at their maximum speed and force by the time they reached the wall.

nuuuuu, stoooooop

Please don't post Contradictions in here. It's much easier for me if you email them, or else post them in the Contradictions thread in the Prosecution Lobby.
ImageImage

watstis?

hi, i'm new here! tho i've been surfing this site since PW: T&T... just want to say this site is really great!! and thanx for all the info/galleries/OST... *heart*

Spoiler:
i hope i am permitted to say this here...

its Trucy's AMAZING MAGIC PANTIES we're talking about!!! of course the car couldn't start with that stuffed up the exhaust :P

Inconceivable!

Did anyone else think the suit of armor kind of looked like.... or was it just me...? :beef:

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » General » Trial Minutes