Last visit was:
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: I HATE BUGS!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:27 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

Custom Title: ..Bradleh?
So did anyone else get the fabulous bug during their second playthrough where Rosa/Louie does not show up after you raided Dunnings office? I think it's because I crowbarred the damn paper out without ripping it.

I checked everything in the office with hope, only to have my hopes crushed and maimed by the bitter claw of defeat.

CURSE IT ALL.

Post subject: Re: I HATE BUGS!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:45 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Custom Title: Scientifically Magical Detective O_o
Theres a way to get the paper out WITHOUT ripping it?! :beef:

I didn't even know that was possible.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:48 am 
Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney

Custom Title: 見たのか・・・!
I only ever got that when I hadn't looked at everything I was supposed to. Otherwise...no, I was fine.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 1:43 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

YES I GOT THAT BUG

I spent HOURS trying to figure out what to do! And I, actually, stopped playing Hotel Dusk for MONTHS. After a while, I didn't have any games left to play, so I decided to try ONCE more at Hotel Dusk, and, WOW! Louie appears! I was all like, "god, I'm stupid. I can't believe I didn't get this!", but it happened to me on my second play through, so I assumed it was a bug. D:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:06 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

Vony wrote:
YES I GOT THAT BUG

I spent HOURS trying to figure out what to do! And I, actually, stopped playing Hotel Dusk for MONTHS. After a while, I didn't have any games left to play, so I decided to try ONCE more at Hotel Dusk, and, WOW! Louie appears! I was all like, "god, I'm stupid. I can't believe I didn't get this!", but it happened to me on my second play through, so I assumed it was a bug. D:

So you're saying you didn't do anything but try the game again? Because this really blows. I turned it off, on, checked EVERYTHING (relevant or not) in the office, left, and no one. I'm pretty sure I checked all the relevant crap, too. Any items you're supposed to have on you?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:39 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

Mikenno wrote:
Vony wrote:
YES I GOT THAT BUG

So you're saying you didn't do anything but try the game again? Because this really blows. I turned it off, on, checked EVERYTHING (relevant or not) in the office, left, and no one. I'm pretty sure I checked all the relevant crap, too. Any items you're supposed to have on you?

I spent hours trying to figure out what to do. I remember searching the Hotel from top to bottom. Finally, I gave up. I started the game up again, a few months later, and all I did was walk outside again to see Louie there. Didn't do anything extra the second time I played. Just went STRAIGHT out of Dunning's office. D: I'm serious here! I remember going in and out of the office plenty of times without anything happening!

Trip... :yuusaku:

So you're saying you're stuck there right now? It's possible you aren't doing SOMETHING right. But, again, this could just be some weird, random bug...

Did you check everything on Dunning's desk? Birthday card? Set of keys?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:08 am 
Desk Jockey
Desk Jockey

Vony wrote:
Mikenno wrote:
Vony wrote:
YES I GOT THAT BUG

Yes. I even checked all the locked drawers out of desperation. I guess I'll keep trying and hope for the best. TT
I spent hours trying to figure out what to do. I remember searching the Hotel from top to bottom. Finally, I gave up. I started the game up again, a few months later, and all I did was walk outside again to see Louie there. Didn't do anything extra the second time I played. Just went STRAIGHT out of Dunning's office. D: I'm serious here! I remember going in and out of the office plenty of times without anything happening!

Trip... :yuusaku:

So you're saying you're stuck there right now? It's possible you aren't doing SOMETHING right. But, again, this could just be some weird, random bug...

Did you check everything on Dunning's desk? Birthday card? Set of keys?