Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 5 of 9[ 357 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Re: Who will be GS5's final villain?Topic%20Title

Badass attorney

Yeah, it would be too much like Maya, but still, I do want it to happen. I want to defend someone again who I feel attached to (or in other words, an already established character). But I still like the other side of the coin. Evil Trucy... Heheh.
All Ace Attorney series breakdowns in order of appearance.
WARNING: This includes Gyakuten Kenji towards the end of the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x38Jxeyp-k

Make like a tree, and GET OUTTA HERE!!!

I HAVE IT!!!! THIS IS EPIC, SPOIlER ALERT!!!

Spoiler:
Hobo Nick has a reunion dinner at the Borscht Bowl Club or something with Maya and Pearly, and Maya is killed, leaving Nick as the suspect, Pearl as a witness and Trucy fraught with worry, leaving Apollo to defend Nick and find the real murderer. When you visit Nick at the detention center, he's unable to speak because he is still in shock about the murder of which he loved (now that's just a guess, don't hold me to my word here), so Apollo has to talk to Pearl about it. In Apollo's mind, Pearl is the only one who could have done it apart from Nick, and so he suspects Pearl. But at the end, it turns out that Nick is actually the murderer, but he only killed Maya because she got tricked into channeling a certain crazy ex of Nick's, who tryed to attack Pearl. And it was a mistake, because he loved Maya and was trying to knock her out rather than kill her. This is Dahlia's OOLTIMATE REVENGE! Nick goes insane with grief, and right in the court room bursts into tears as he's taken into custody. Idea in progress, Capcom?

Well? :will: Took me a while to type.
Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!

CLICK HERE FOR MEGATALLICA, MY UBER FORUM!!!

You've been hit by, a smooth prosecutor

thorn96 wrote:

Spoiler:
Hobo Nick has a reunion dinner at the Borscht Bowl Club or something with Maya and Pearly, and Maya is killed, leaving Nick as the suspect, Pearl as a witness and Trucy fraught with worry, leaving Apollo to defend Nick and find the real murderer. When you visit Nick at the detention center, he's unable to speak because he is still in shock about the murder of which he loved (now that's just a guess, don't hold me to my word here), so Apollo has to talk to Pearl about it. In Apollo's mind, Pearl is the only one who could have done it apart from Nick, and so he suspects Pearl. But at the end, it turns out that Nick is actually the murderer, but he only killed Maya because she got tricked into channeling a certain crazy ex of Nick's, who tryed to attack Pearl. And it was a mistake, because he loved Maya and was trying to knock her out rather than kill her. This is Dahlia's OOLTIMATE REVENGE! Nick goes insane with grief, and right in the court room bursts into tears as he's taken into custody. Idea in progress, Capcom?

You just made some P/M fans cry :franny: :yuusaku:

Just...leave me alone, alright?

Now, HERE'S a theory a couple friends of mine were toying with.

Consider this: what if something happens and Apollo is forced to do something desperate? Maybe a more innocent than Godot but still obviously guilty kinda thing? What if YOU actually played the person who did it, and the game controls were ultimately passed to Phoenix, Trucy, or Klavier? The game's good at flipping the script like that, so we saw with Kristoph.

Think about it |D it could happen yo.

Spoiler: "And if THAT doesn't work, then the final boss is..."
Your mom. She's been lying to you the whole time. Deal with it.

. : ~ Gyakuten Saiban Appellate Project ~ : .
For the best PW/GS remixes!
Updated May 10th 2009

. - : ~ Keep The Rock Alive! Donate!! ~ : - .

Esta un pollo en mís pantalones

Enter The Jaws Theme wrote:

Consider this: what if something happens and Apollo is forced to do something desperate? Maybe a more innocent than Godot but still obviously guilty kinda thing? What if YOU actually played the person who did it, and the game controls were ultimately passed to Phoenix, Trucy, or Klavier? The game's good at flipping the script like that, so we saw with Kristoph.

Could we all live with the guilt of playing a murderer?
I could, and I'd probably like playing a killer 8D
It could be a great possibility though. Only in the end, you'll probably convince yourself guilty xD

thorn96 wrote:

Spoiler:

It's a good theory, I think xD

Spoiler: I just thought of something.
What if Adrian Andrews COMPLETELY loses it and kills Shelly the Killer? Maybe she finds out something that has something to do with him and Celeste, and she freaks him, making her into some kind of psyco killer 8D

..What? She's a fruitcake. It could be a possibility :sadshoe:

lol boobs.

I knew she actually was a killer

"also you meant: Are you from Germany, sorry on the one hand I am not sure about English grammar on the other hand I am a grammar nazi" - Coffee Prosecutor

I'm glad you accepted it. *nod* she didn't want me to tell you, but...well, there's no denying it now, is there?

Updated May 10th 2009

lol boobs.

I don't think she could deal with her conscience any longer.. One day I just had to find out. :adrian:
Serves her right.

"also you meant: Are you from Germany, sorry on the one hand I am not sure about English grammar on the other hand I am a grammar nazi" - Coffee Prosecutor

Chief Oldbagger

But what if she's dead? Well, hasn't stopped anyone before. >_>
Credits to Nadindi for both the avvie and sig!

Two week break!

Esta un pollo en mís pantalones

Capybara wrote:

But what if she's dead? Well, hasn't stopped anyone before. >_>

It didn't stop Dahlia from trying to kill Maya..

Holy Hell wrote:
I want a villain who sets up a huge xanatos gambit, but dies beforehand (intentionally or not), leaving all of this chaotic mess in their wake, with you the player unable to ever really get them for it.

Especially if they were an early victim. Like, the first or second case's murderer kills this person because they think they can prevent something bad, but only end up further helping the person. The entire game ends up just being this huge convoluted fuckup caused by the big vaillain and they get away with it, their ultimate plan thwarted or not.

I think somebody has mentioned something like this before. It's a cool idea, but I don't know if the development team could actually do it well. Their "getting away with it" might also impose a problem on the game's philosophy, but whatevs

Spoiler:
Okay, this gave me an idea. What if Kristoph had set up some uber-badass plan? I mean, think about it. The dude got so much hype, being the murderer in the first and fourth case, not to mention the freaky black psyche-locks. But then we got into court to see that the only thing he was hiding was that he was mad Nick beat him? WTF? If he had set something up, would it not be cool as crap, and not to mention this would make GS4 not as... bad. I'm not exactly sure what he set up, but I think it would have to do with driving Klavier off the deep end, which would be some nice development for that character. But his plan would also have to involve somebody alive whose equally as evil as Kristoph and sort of made up the plan with him, or even manipulated Kristoph into doing it. That way you still have someone to beat.

Hmm... Possably, the plan was to get the jurist system in by using phoenix, and then having the new baddie take advantage of it. This would mean that the new baddie should have a seat of power, a la Gant. As for why Kristoph would do it... I dunno, maybe just to be a manipulative jerk. Regardless, Kristoph sacraficed himself for the plan so it should be a really good, evil motive. Not to mention, if the plot somehow involved the Gramaryes, it would be an excellent way to tie together all of GS4's loose ends. But it does sort of scream "end of series..." so perhaps it should be saved for GS6, or just have Apollo Justice's arc span 2 games.

Or Kristoph's "evil partner" could be Evil!Trucy... But that makes me want to sh*t my pants its so freaky.

Last edited by momento on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

momento wrote:
Holy Hell wrote:
I want a villain who sets up a huge xanatos gambit, but dies beforehand (intentionally or not), leaving all of this chaotic mess in their wake, with you the player unable to ever really get them for it.

Especially if they were an early victim. Like, the first or second case's murderer kills this person because they think they can prevent something bad, but only end up further helping the person. The entire game ends up just being this huge convoluted fuckup caused by the big vaillain and they get away with it, their ultimate plan thwarted or not.

I think somebody has mentioned something like this before. It's a cool idea, but I don't know if the development team could actually do it well. Their "getting away with it" might also impose a problem on the game's philosophy, but whatevs

Spoiler:
Okay, this gave me an idea. What if Kristoph had set up some uber-badass plan? I mean, think about it. The dude got so much hype, being the murderer in the first and fourth case, not to mention the freaky black psyche-locks. But then we got into court to see that the only thing he was hiding was that he was mad Nick beat him? WTF? If he had set something up, would it not be cool as crap, and not to mention this would make GS4 not as... bad. I'm not exactly sure what he set up, but I think it would have to do with driving Klavier off the deep end, which would be some nice development for that character. But his plan would also have to involve somebody alive whose equally as evil as Kristoph and sort of made up the plan with him, or even manipulated Kristoph into doing it. That way you still have someone to beat.

Hmm... Possably, the plan was to get the jurist system in by using phoenix, and then having the new baddie take advantage of it. This would mean that the new baddie should have a seat of power, a la Gant. As for why Kristoph would do it... I dunno, maybe just to be a manipulative jerk. Regardless, Kristoph sacraficed himself for the plan so it should be a really good, evil motive. Not to mention, if the plot somehow involved the Gramaryes, it would be an excellent way to tie together all of GS4's loose ends. But it does sort of scream "end of series..." so perhaps it should be saved for GS6, or just have Apollo Justice's arc span 2 games.

Or Kristoph's "evil partner" could be Evil!Trucy... But that makes me want to sh*t my pants its so freaky.

I put a spoiler on it. You should too. :zenitora:
Thanks to Vicki for the best sig I've ever had! Go see her thread and marvel her awesomeness!!!!!

OBJECTION!

That sounds a good idea, would be a good twist. Like it.
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

I bet it will be somone new......

let me guess.........It will be a women.......who thinks she looks like the most gorgeous women on the planet and she'll be constantly leaning over the prosecutors bench reapplying her makeup especially when Apollo makes a mistake and she'll be there doing her lips like "Yeah.......whatever"

Or not.....

thorn96 wrote:
momento wrote:
Holy Hell wrote:

Spoiler:

I put a spoiler on it. You should too. :zenitora:

Sorry, I was unaware that some people who had never played GS4 would be speculating about its sequal... :yogi:

momento wrote:
Sorry, I was unaware that some people who had never played GS4 would be speculating about its sequal... :yogi:

Oh, get real. It's a spoiler if it's about the last case and the BIGGEST twist in the game... sheesh. :igarashi:

Again, I support the "its ur mom" theory.

I watch her Twitter, man, she's done some THANGS, yo. Srsly. Ur mom is ttly str8 gangsta.

Updated May 10th 2009

Chief Oldbagger

Again, I support the "its ur mom" theory.

I watch her Twitter, man, she's done some THANGS, yo. Srsly. Ur mom is ttly str8 gangsta.

She posts her murder plots on Twitter?
She was always stupid.

Two week break!

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Let's see...

:gipsy:

With :minuki: and :varanbaran: as accomplices.

Chief Oldbagger

I want :sawit: as the final villian. It would be amazing for him to appear again, but this time a scheming mastermind bent on ultimate revenge. =D

Two week break!

Badass attorney

Capybara wrote:
I want :sawit: as the final villian. It would be amazing for him to appear again, but this time a scheming mastermind bent on ultimate revenge. =D

Haha, that would be amazing too, that would be very like the final villain of the first Final Fantasy game. But how would that be possible if he probably has been executed?

Chief Oldbagger

Rain Faraday wrote:
Capybara wrote:

Haha, that would be amazing too, that would be very like the final villain of the first Final Fantasy game. But how would that be possible if he probably has been executed?

Not every killer had to be executed. :yogi:
Spoiler: All games
I think Sawhit, Redd (due to influence), Dee (since she killed in self defence), Wellington (since it was more manslaughter), Ini and Acro (the Judge has to feel a tinsy bit sorry for them), Matt (seeing as he only hired Shelly) and Alita (since she was in a hopeless situation). I can see Luke, Furio and Yanni staying alive as well.

But that's just my thoughts.

Two week break!

Good 'til the last drop.

Capybara wrote:

Fuck. Yes.
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!

Badass attorney

Capybara wrote:
Rain Faraday wrote:
Capybara wrote:

Not every killer had to be executed. :yogi:
Spoiler: All games
I think Sawhit, Redd (due to influence), Dee (since she killed in self defence), Wellington (since it was more manslaughter), Ini and Acro (the Judge has to feel a tinsy bit sorry for them), Matt (seeing as he only hired Shelly) and Alita (since she was in a hopeless situation). I can see Luke, Furio and Yanni staying alive as well.

But that's just my thoughts.

But Sawhit doesn't really have anything "going on" for him to not be executed. He killed Stone because she found him stealing, if I remember correctly. No self-defence or anything.

GigaHand wrote:
Let's see...

:gipsy:

With :minuki: and :varanbaran: as accomplices.

OMG it's a THORN THEORY!!! DING DING DING!!! Alternative to my above theory. Gawd, I just LOVE posting theories! :redd:

Spoiler: Another Awesome GS5 THEORY
A woman murders Thalasa and impersonates her, and uses Trucy to hatch a murder plan against REDD WHITE. Trucy only goes through with it because Thalasa is her only family (apart from our favourite horn headed defense attorney :odoroki: .) The imposter then bails on Trucy, making it look like she is the criminal.

Trucy is put on trial, and Apollo talks to her at the detention center but senses that she is lying using his bracelet (which would be epic. Imagine using the bracelet outside court!). He proves that she's lying, but the secret is so heavily suppressed that he can't expose her lie... also, Maya has returned to town to see Phoenix. Anyone know where this is going yet?

Apollo is trying to pin thew crime on someone else because he believes in his heart that Trucy could never commit murder. But Phoenix has doubts about this after Apollo tells him about the secret. So, he lends the MAGATAMA to Apollo so that he can reveal the secret. After doing so, Trucy spills the beans. She says that she went with her mother to the crime scene on the night. The only reason that she hasn't already spoken is that she doesn't want to incriminate her dearest mother.

Apollo is shocked, along with Hobo when he is informed. Could Apollo and Trucy's mother have commited murder? Apollo is at a loss for words. Phoenix tells him to go down to the police department to talk with Ema, seeing if there are any clues that have surfaced. Ema has nothing to report about clues, but rather solemnly reports that Thalasa's corpse has been found at some place.

Apollo's mum is DEAD!!! DEESPAIRRRRRR. But... the autopsy report proves that she was dead before the murder. So the team deduct that she could not have been the murderer, and that the Lamiroir that Trucy saw was a FAKE. And when Apollo asks, it is obvious that it could have been anyone... on the night, she was in her LAMIRIOR CLOTHES.

You likey so far? I'll post a finale if you guys like it, but I gotta go for now. BYE.

Is pwnage.

OBJECTION!

I gotta say, that is awesome. Great job! :)

Llllllarry. :butzthumbs:

I'm sure it's going to be a new character.

GANTALITY!

Larry. For some reason which I dare not explain but something instead him, deeply coded into his very DNA, will be triggered and he will be a villian nobody would expect.. mostly because noone takes him seriously etc.
"So apparently P/I fan + Insecurity + airheadedness + strange kinks + bad grasp of reality + over eagerness = bad user........." D= /D\

Experimental Hydroxyacelunodosetrase

or it could be pearl. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN

Carly. 19. Ravenclaw. Hell's Belle.

I like toytules

:wellington: will escape jail and go on a mass killing spree *shudders*
PlatinumOrb and Kuruki014's fanfiction, "Snackoos and Glamour". Coming soon to fanfiction.net and a forum near you!

grim_tales wrote:

Does that mean you like it? Okay, time to end it with a KILL-R FINALE! But beware, this contradicts my other theory about the murder of Maya Fey.

Spoiler: The end of the previous theory
Well, in the final day in court it comes to the surface that another witness saw the crime. It was none other than MAYA, making her way over to Nick's office. After cross examining her and finding a fair share of contradictions, it is exposed that Maya knew that the fake Lamiroir intended to murder, because she knew what the murder weapon looked like, even though Trucy testified earlier that the doppelganger never showed a weapon. Apollo accuses Maya of being the murderer, and this ensues in the epic final boss battle against little miss Fey. Apollo proves that MAYA was the murderer of Redd White with multiple theories and even some evidence! And when the judge asks Maya how she responds to these claims. She begins to laugh. She laughs for ages... and then she breaks. She goes nuts! She Explodes! Then, she runs out of energy, and half collapses over the stand. She's being arrested afterwards, and the judge asks her if she has any last words. She says that Mr. White was one of the 2 men that ruined her life (because of obvious things related to Misty and Mia), and the only reason he got out of jail/never got the death penalty is because he was a slimy git, and that it was her duty to kill him. Apollo, out of curiosity, asks her who the other man is. She refuses to answer, so Apollo (you) has to guess who it is by presenting a profile. And it is none other than Phoenix Wright. Trucy, of course, is shocked and asks Maya; "What did my daddy ever do to you?!"

Maya replies by stating that she used to love him, and that she thought he loved her too. But she was wrong, because of the events at... HAZAKURA TEMPLE! Phoenix's heart belonged to one woman alone, and that was Iris. But maybe they could've stayed friends? WRONG! Maya went back to Kurain, Phoenix lost his badge and never contacted her in any way until the murder of Redd. Maya's whole life had become a misery, and the only real reason she had the guts to kill Redd was because the whole charade with Nick had turned her into an angry and bitter woman. Phoenix begins to cry in despair. As she is being hauled away, Nick throws something to the ground and bolts out of the room. Maya laughs maniacly, and is taken into detention. Apollo goes to the witness stand to see what the object is... it is the now cracked and broken Magatama. And so ends the game.

Is it any good? Personally though, I suppose it would work better for the last game. Let Apollo have the spotlight for the next one, unless that actually will be the last game, which I hope not. :yogi:

"...Naturally."

I think it should be Kristoph and Dahlia joining forces. Epic. Apollo could be the suspect in a case where "Lamoir" has been killed for sure and Trucy kidnapped. And Maya too. Phoenix would be the Defense Attorney and the Prosecutor would be Klavier. Sort of like a rematch :kyouya:

And Sawhit would probably be kept alive since his murder wasn't cold-blooded. He just wasn't thinking, and probably only intended to knock Cindy out. But That would be so awesome to see him back! FANGAME IDEA! BO YEAH!
Engaged to Reiji!
Credit to Nadindi for the awesome sig! :D

Dahlia x Kristoph supporter.

it shall be the child of Dahlia and Kristoph :gant-clap:
Sig by me.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOWAKANA.

OBJECTION!

thorn96 wrote:
grim_tales wrote:

Does that mean you like it? Okay, time to end it with a KILL-R FINALE! But beware, this contradicts my other theory about the murder of Maya Fey.

Well, in the final day in court it comes to the surface that another witness saw the crime. It was none other than MAYA, making her way over to Nick's office. After cross examining her and finding a fair share of contradictions, it is exposed that Maya knew that the fake Lamiroir intended to murder, because she knew what the murder weapon looked like, even though Trucy testified earlier that the doppelganger never showed a weapon. Apollo accuses Maya of being the murderer, and this ensues in the epic final boss battle against little miss Fey. Apollo proves that MAYA was the murderer of Redd White with multiple theories and even some evidence! And when the judge asks Maya how she responds to these claims. She begins to laugh. She laughs for ages... and then she breaks. She goes nuts! She Explodes! Then, she runs out of energy, and half collapses over the stand. She's being arrested afterwards, and the judge asks her if she has any last words. She says that Mr. White was one of the 2 men that ruined her life (because of obvious things related to Misty and Mia), and the only reason he got out of jail/never got the death penalty is because he was a slimy git, and that it was her duty to kill him. Apollo, out of curiosity, asks her who the other man is. She refuses to answer, so Apollo (you) has to guess who it is by presenting a profile. And it is none other than Phoenix Wright. Trucy, of course, is shocked and asks Maya; "What did my daddy ever do to you?!"

Maya replies by stating that she used to love him, and that she thought he loved her too. But she was wrong, because of the events at... HAZAKURA TEMPLE! Phoenix's heart belonged to one woman alone, and that was Iris. But maybe they could've stayed friends? WRONG! Maya went back to Kurain, Phoenix lost his badge and never contacted her in any way until the murder of Redd. Maya's whole life had become a misery, and the only real reason she had the guts to kill Redd was because the whole charade with Nick had turned her into an angry and bitter woman. Phoenix begins to cry in despair. As she is being hauled away, Nick throws something to the ground and bolts out of the room. Maya laughs maniacly, and is taken into detention. Apollo goes to the witness stand to see what the object is... it is the now cracked and broken Magatama. And so ends the game.

Is it any good? Personally though, I suppose it would work better for the last game. Let Apollo have the spotlight for the next one, unless that actually will be the last game, which I hope not. :yogi:

Hi,
Yeah! It means I like it :D
I hope GS5 isnt the last one either, I hope there is a GS6 someday.

thorn96 wrote:
grim_tales wrote:

That would make some P/M fans slit their wrists :garyuu:

Johnny Rotan wrote:
thorn96 wrote:
grim_tales wrote:

That would make some P/M fans slit their wrists :garyuu:

Jeez, what happened to crying?! :larry: Does that mean you like it?

OBJECTION!

Oh dear, I am a big Phoenix/Maya fan too. That would be an epic story, but now I can't see Nick/Maya killing anyone :(

i think it would be epic if it was someone who you find out has a crazy double Personality who is the murderer like :eh?: or :larry:

Spoiler:
i'd also like to see :psycho-matt: return he was a great villain

OBJECTION!

Spoiler:
He'd be dead by now wouldn't he? Probably got the death penalty.

grim_tales wrote:
Spoiler:
He'd be dead by now wouldn't he? Probably got the death penalty.

Or Shelly got to him in even in prison :karma:
Page 5 of 9 [ 357 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps