Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 2 of 2[ 68 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Defense Tag Team?Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

YggdrasilsSword wrote:
Two things. First of all, this thread has convinced me that there will be tag trials in GS5; not so different from Pokemon tag battles, but with testimony and evidence and such. In fact, the game will probably be called "Ace Attorney: Dual Strike" or something to that extent.

Additionally, I like this whole idea of a triple prosecuting team of Godot, Edgeworth, and Franziska. And then Mia can return from the dead (or more likely, be channeled) to reprise her role as the third defense attorney. That, or Edgeworth could play both sides. (No gay joke intended.)

Totally ripping off Advance Wars there but Trio's of Defence and Prosecution teams are crazy! :beef:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Mr. Ygrrjfjdosowhatever

Herr Blondie wrote:
YggdrasilsSword wrote:
Two things. First of all, this thread has convinced me that there will be tag trials in GS5; not so different from Pokemon tag battles, but with testimony and evidence and such. In fact, the game will probably be called "Ace Attorney: Dual Strike" or something to that extent.

Additionally, I like this whole idea of a triple prosecuting team of Godot, Edgeworth, and Franziska. And then Mia can return from the dead (or more likely, be channeled) to reprise her role as the third defense attorney. That, or Edgeworth could play both sides. (No gay joke intended.)

Totally ripping off Advance Wars there but Trio's of Defence and Prosecution teams are crazy! :beef:

Whoops! Sorry, Advance Wars. Better change that name to Ace Attorney: Days of Ruin.

Gettin' Old!

YggdrasilsSword wrote:
Herr Blondie wrote:
YggdrasilsSword wrote:

Whoops! Sorry, Advance Wars. Better change that name to Ace Attorney: Days of Ruin.

Would've been a suitable title for GS4 if you ask me :Hoboright:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Good 'til the last drop.

Actually... maybe not a Tag Team, but maybe somewhat like what happened in 3-5.

Spoiler: 3-5
Something happens to Apollo, Phoenix has to take over for a while.

That would pleased people on both sides of the arguments.
By Lind_L_Tailor^
Creator and head guy thing of the Ace Attorney Awards! Come vote to help end meaningless debates! With style. :butzthumbs:
:damon:
^^ Click The Gant!

Real men are gray-haired in their 20s.

I'd definitely be interested in Phoenix and Apollo tag-teaming, but honestly, I'd be even MORE interested in Phoenix being the prosecutor. "You should try thinking outside the box, Mr. Justice. Sometimes that's the only way to find the truth." :hobohodo:

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure Capcom will do neither of those things, but I can dream...

Totally not my sig...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Ooh, sounds interesting, not sure exactly how it would work, but it'd still be awesome....
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

What is my liiiife?!?

I don't like the idea, but you all probably expected that by now. I would be really cross if Polly was relegated to a sidekick; even with all the focus that Nick got he still stayed the viewpoint character for most of the game. I'd like it to stay that way.

Narrow Minded, Cultural Assumming

I kinda don't like the idea of 'Apollo gets hurt or something then Phoenix takes over for a case' it seems too repetitive and something Capcom wouldn't do. But I can totally see them working together on investigations. Kinda like the Mason system? Switch back and forth between Apollo and Phoenix and you gotta use the evidence you get from one to solve a riddle on the other part.

And I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT, HELL YES. Seeing Phoenix as the prosecutor would be super interesting.

OR.

A NEW GS RIP-OFF. Phoenix Wright: Ace Pianist. Get it!? Its a piano playing game! With a portable mini keyboard? Okay lol getting off topic...

What is my liiiife?!?

Quote:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Pianist.

The name wouldn't work, for obvious reasons.

Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE!

About the tag team...Would both have different energy bars?

The Twisted Samurai

That would be like the best idea ever(let alone the fact what happened to phoenix) because it´s pretty cool to have more playable Attorneys
One more reason why I like TT!
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

Gettin' Old!

Kerle wrote:

No since it really represents the judge's patience.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Snake? SNAKE!? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKEEEEEEE!

Wouldn't it be awesome if they had?

Judge:"That is it Mr. Justice! I'm tired of your games. I will now pronounce my verdict---
:objection:
Phoenix: "I'm still here!
Judge:"God damn it......"

The Twisted Samurai

Kerle wrote:
Wouldn't it be awesome if they had?

Judge:"That is it Mr. Justice! I'm tired of your games. I will now pronounce my verdict---
:objection:
Phoenix: "I'm still here!
Judge:"God damn it......"

Good Idea!
But I´d prefere Miego (sorry OT)

OBJECTION!

Burninator wrote:
Actually... maybe not a Tag Team, but maybe somewhat like what happened in 3-5.

Spoiler: 3-5
Something happens to Apollo, Phoenix has to take over for a while.

That would pleased people on both sides of the arguments.

Sounds interesting! I can see that happening. I'm an Apollo and Nick fan (I don't want them together I mean I like both characters) :-D
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

OBJECTION!

Kerle wrote:

Oooooh, great idea!
Nick and Maya - Friends and Lovers....

Gettin' Old!

grim_tales wrote:
Kerle wrote:

Oooooh, great idea!

Silly idea and also...totally cheating
Unless they amped up the penalty ratio.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Perpetual Prosecutor

I think it'd be cooler if the player could simply switch between Magatama and Bracelet during Cross-examinations.

When you equip the Magatama, it glows when the witness is hiding something, and when you equip the Bracelet, it glows when they're hesitating to talk.

Simple yet effective no? :garyuu:

Well, as we saw previously, bracelet works only in court, and magatama is working in other places. So no need in equiping them.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Perpetual Prosecutor

I think they should just make it so you could use both in court and during investigations.

This thread reminds me of this. xD

I don't think that would ever be tag teams in GS, but it's funny to imagine. x)

JYC673 wrote:
Perhaps GS5 can reach a common ground and have both Phoenix and Apollo playable. Both character have their strengths and weaknesses, and the player have to use both of them throughout the game, just like GS 3-5.

Just throwing ideas out there.

Great idea. I hope you can change but it is up to you when to change if you want a more challenging game and there could be a profile of them displaying strengths and weaknesses to help choose ehich character is best for the situation.

The Twisted Samurai

Godot123 wrote:
JYC673 wrote:
Perhaps GS5 can reach a common ground and have both Phoenix and Apollo playable. Both character have their strengths and weaknesses, and the player have to use both of them throughout the game, just like GS 3-5.

Great idea. I hope you can change but it is up to you when to change if you want a more challenging game and there could be a profile of them displaying strengths and weaknesses to help choose ehich character is best for the situation.

this sounds to me like a rpg

Perpetual Prosecutor

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
Godot123 wrote:
JYC673 wrote:

this sounds to me like a rpg

We're definitely getting carried away here. :yuusaku:

Anyway I think someone should make a Smash Bros-Style character chooser with all the attorneys. :godot:

I'll probably make it once I improve in the pic-editing department.

OBJECTION!

Let me work it out.

So we got the two attorneys, but we can't tell who's assistant and who's the main lawyer.

It would switch every once in a while depending on the difficulty (a.k.a. how hard it is to make the witness crack).

Phoenix would be there for mega hard sharp that requires his sharp memory and for making a turnabout.

Apollo would be there for his bracelet and the ones he can figure out on his own.
Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.

POW! Ha ha!

Maybe pressing with Phoenix would result in a different response that with Apollo. Perhaps presenting evidence with the wrong attorney wouldn't work, or they could crack different jokes. Although that would be more mean than meaningful difficulty...

The Twisted Samurai

TraumaTeam5 wrote:
Let me work it out.

So we got the two attorneys, but we can't tell who's assistant and who's the main lawyer.

It would switch every once in a while depending on the difficulty (a.k.a. how hard it is to make the witness crack).

Phoenix would be there for mega hard sharp that requires his sharp memory and for making a turnabout.

Apollo would be there for his bracelet and the ones he can figure out on his own.

Ahahahahahaha!

Are you like serious?

Gettin' Old!

Coffee Prosecutor wrote:
TraumaTeam5 wrote:
Let me work it out.

Ahahahahahaha!

Are you like serious?

Yeah you're more or less saying Phoenix is the better lawyer outright.
Why not simply have them working on the same case but carrying out different investigations. Say we introduce an evil judge with a Von Karma complex who wants to throw the case out as guilty at the end of the day unless new evidence is unveiled.

Then you have one lawyer buying time while an other is frantically doing investigations. They acquire different evidence and then present it when it is 'their turn' in charge.

Then for the final case you give the player the simple choice of who they'd like to play. The difference is almost purely aesthetic with who is in the driving seat behind the case however the dialogue would be difference even if the case would play out the same. This would mean you'd require at least four different scripts for the same events. Whoever you don't choose to take as the main lawyer becomes the advisor. This allows both the Magatama and Bracelet in court for dealing with however you want the final case to play out. When it comes down to the assistant, they would still get main speaking parts (like when Phoenix interjected in Case 4-1) probably relating to the evidence unique to them or their specific magical tool.

T
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 2 of 2 [ 68 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps