Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 1[ 14 posts ]

Characters That You'd Like to Meet Each OtherTopic%20Title

So, what characters do you want to meet each other in future titles?

Personally, I think it would be kind of fun to have some sort of interaction between Franziska and Klavier
Re: Characters That You'd Like to Meet Each OtherTopic%20Title

Y'know

I personally won't feel complete until I see adult Ema's interaction with Edgeworth. Also, Ema totally must meet Athena, really.

I don't really want the next to happen, simply because there's little point in one of these characters reappearing, but man, Edgeworth's interaction with Wocky would be intense. To a "gangsta kid" like him, he would be utterly ruthless, and I think I'd like that. :edgey:

Also, it's about time Wright Anything Agency people met Maya. Make it happen, Capcom! :godot:

I've felt worse.

I'm still disappointed that Ema and Phoenix never met on-screen in GS4. But since that boat is long gone,
I would be down if Apollo and Franziska met. GS5 proved it: Apollo taking physical abuse > Phoenix taking physical abuse. Though Athena taking physical abuse tops both of those.
But more importantly, Apollo and Trucy need to meet Thalassa. I don't know how well this could be integrated into the game, but it's been long overdue.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Y'know

I kinda got a new idea: I think we must see a case with Athena as the defense, Ema as the detective and Kay as the prosecutor. Even if no second Yatagarasu comes out of it, I just want to see the courtroom action between the three sooo much.

At least with Athena as a protagonist, lack of her profile in court record will make it easier to forget than she's around 7 years younger than the two. Because otherwise, it would place my idea in a weird place, hahah...

Edit:

...with Junie as the judge and other girl (Maya/Pearl/Trucy) as the defendant it'd be a weird mix between cool and hilarious. Courtroom filled with cute giirls~ Larry would be dazzled.

...LARRY AS A WITNESS IN THIS CASE :edgey: This stuff writes itself.

Art Person

I'd love it if Maya and Athena start off having a childish rivalry between the two over Nick, or because Maya wanted to play with Widget, and accidentally broke it. That's totally something Maya would do, even as the master of Kurain! :maya:

Servant of the Goddess of Law

I would love a confrontation court between Franziska and Apollo or Athena, I feel like t he opportunity there is price less. I also would like to see Maya and Trucy together, because I could seriously see Trucy adopting Maya as a motherly figure to her.

You know, a Mario game!

I agree that Apollo meeting Franziska would be awesome. Also, I'd like to see Franziska and Simon Blackquill meet. I mean, they're the 2 most aggressive prosecutors in the series, so I think them playing off of each other would be pretty awesome. I'd also like to see Simon meet Larry Butz, maybe in GK3, where Simon becomes your investigation partner for a short period of time. Simon threatening Larry with physical violence would be comedy gold, at least in my opinion.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Wright and Co. and Athena's Mary Sue grave.

I'm going to be boring and just say I want Trucy and Apollo to meet Thalassa, who's probably on a beach somewhere laughing at how she got Phoenix to take responsibility of both kids.

Oh, and Maya and Trucy, because Maya acting like a crazy, loving aunt would be kawaii as f*ck.

Y'know

Thane wrote:

>.>

Art Person

Thane wrote:

So many people seem to want her dead?
I don't know how much talking there'd be if Franziska and Blackquill meet. Probably a whip/feathersword fight. Although, them talking about Whipping/chopping the defense team up'd be funny if done right!

I'd love if it Athena saw some pictures of Dahlia's :dahlia: side and said to Nick "So that's the kind of girls you're into?" :redd: That kind of thing'd be funny if characters from the Fey clan were to ever be brought back. (Unlikely, but it could be a story Maya tells her when she comes to visit.)

Mijumaru wrote:
Thane wrote:

I don't know how much talking there'd be if Franziska and Blackquill meet. Probably a whip/feathersword fight. Although, them talking about Whipping/chopping the defense team up'd be funny if done right!

I'd love if it Athena saw some pictures of Dahlia's :dahlia: side and said to Nick "So that's the kind of girls you're into?" :redd: That kind of thing'd be funny if characters from the Fey clan were to ever be brought back. (Unlikely, but it could be a story Maya tells her when she comes to visit.)

She's the Micaiah of Fire Emblem, the Scrappy-Doo of Scooby-Doo, The Itachi of Naruto, The season 2 of The Legend of Korra, the Cliff Racers of Morrowind and the Other M of Metroid. I'd be happy if she were to be the victim in a case, and I'd be equally happy if she disappeared and was never mentioned by anyone ever again. Ever.

Franziska and Blackquill meeting each other would be pure gold. In fact, I remember a drawing which I can't find at this very moment depicting Blackquill and Franziska calling each other fools, start fighting, and then cutting to Edgeworth drunkenly and hollowly saying "And then they f*cked" to Phoenix, who tried comforting him.

I've never cared for Franziska, but it WOULD be nice seeing her growing a bit as a character.

Y'know

Mijumaru wrote:
Thane wrote:

Because this series never had Sues and Stus before. Leaving her be is not an option.

I still think that Edgeworth team from GK having young!Blackquill in charge of one of the investigations in GK3 would be a cool idea.
I always got the felling that Blackquill was more of a federal prosecutor before UR-1, being in charge of phantom case and all.

Thane wrote:
She's the Micaiah of Fire Emblem, the Scrappy-Doo of Scooby-Doo, The Itachi of Naruto, The season 2 of The Legend of Korra, the Cliff Racers of Morrowind and the Other M of Metroid. I'd be happy if she were to be the victim in a case, and I'd be equally happy if she disappeared and was never mentioned by anyone ever again. Ever.

Franziska and Blackquill meeting each other would be pure gold. In fact, I remember a drawing which I can't find at this very moment depicting Blackquill and Franziska calling each other fools, start fighting, and then cutting to Edgeworth drunkenly and hollowly saying "And then they f*cked" to Phoenix, who tried comforting him.

I've never cared for Franziska, but it WOULD be nice seeing her growing a bit as a character.

You know, I actually kinda liked Other M. I mean, the story was horseshit but it was pretty fun to play on the gameplay side of things

Also, I think Franziska is one of the better characters now, even if the whip gets old

The Real Human Being

Thane wrote:

I'm going to be boring and just say I want Trucy and Apollo to meet Thalassa, who's probably on a beach somewhere laughing at how she got Phoenix to take responsibility of both kids.

Oh, and Maya and Trucy, because Maya acting like a crazy, loving aunt would be kawaii as f*ck.

>You will never have Maya help raise your adopted children
Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps