Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)

Page 2 of 6[ 207 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Which AA Character you'd like to see in GS6?Topic%20Title

Winter Flag Trademark

Jeez, I wonder why people want that toothfaced scruffy hectic to return. :whip:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Alexander James

Because Gummy is a very lovable character. Just look at that trenched, scruffy coat, his rough chin and his rough stereotypical voice! Those magnificent deduction skills that even a slow-headed snail can wield! A true perfect detective! :luke-side:
If all of them are happy, then I shall be happy too.

The end of nonsense is near.

Winter Flag Trademark

Yes, magnificent enough to make Phoenix lose the badge. Villainous, no? Sure, I liked that crump, but after that... I don't even want to Luke Athim.

I'll hop on the bandwagon of wanting to see Lana again. :lanasmile: What she's up to now, and all. And of course, that'd mean Ema too - it'd be great to see their relationship now that they're older and (at least Ema's) personalities are different.

Even though I don't know exactly what role Lana would have - I can't see that she actually becomes a prosecutor again but at least is working around the offices some how, esp if Edgey is Chief Prosecutor and is kind enough to let her back. So maybe she'd be a witness?

Just please, anyone but Oldbag again.

guilty for stealing all of the oreos.

Definitely Maya and Gumshoe again, I really miss them!

Oooooh, lots of them. I like too many characters...
Simon Blackquill...
Sebastian Debeste (GK2)...
GUMSHOE...
Vera Misham, why not...
An older and wiser Maya, who will be probably the Master of Kurain Village...
Tyrell Badd...
More De Killer...

And...

SHOOOOOOEEEEE (just kidding. but there are few characters I REALLY hate, like certain guy who waves a lighter around and has a long beard.)

Vaati Blackquill wrote:
like certain guy who waves a lighter around and has a long beard.)

I actually want to see him again....as a victim,that is.Oh,and there has to be a choice to let the one who did the favor of killing get away.
Signature loading, please wait...

cesar26100 wrote:
Vaati Blackquill wrote:
like certain guy who waves a lighter around and has a long beard.)

I actually want to see him again....as a victim,that is.Oh,and there has to be a choice to let the one who did the favor of killing get away.

Can I be the killer? (Just joking)

Here comes Justice!

Apollo of course n.n Not only because he's my favorite, but because so many people dislike him and say his game wasn't good ._. like give the boy a chance. Also because of the fact he needs waaaaay more screen time... And trucy too, you can't have Apollo without Trucy. But if not Apollo, definitely more of the characters from the first three games. Like how Ace Investigations two brought back Frank Sawhit

Also sorry if I did something wrong ;v;'' i'm new here haha.

Here comes Justice!

Vaati Blackquill wrote:
Simon Blackquill...
GUMSHOE...
Vera Misham, why not...
Tyrell Badd...
More De Killer...

And...

SHOOOOOOEEEEE (just kidding. but there are few characters I REALLY hate, like certain guy who waves a lighter around and has a long beard.)

I second blackquill!

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

Normally I'd have a huge list, but since the setting of this game seems to be different I feel its more complicated since having a bunch of characters randomly appear in a new country wouldn't make a lot of sense.

I'd say Apollo, Trucy and Athena should be seen a little bit, since they'd probably have regular contact with Phoenix even if he was far away. I think Maya makes a lot of sense too based on the subject matter and the possible hint seen in the logo.

All the other returning characters from DD (Edgeworth, Pearl, etc.) I don't feel a need because we just saw them. I always wanted to see more Detective Ema, but I can't really see how she could fit into this game.
Spoiler: DD Spoilers
Now that the detective spot is open, I could see her being the detective if any case takes place back home.

I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

D.A. McCoy wrote:
Normally I'd have a huge list, but since the setting of this game seems to be different I feel its more complicated since having a bunch of characters randomly appear in a new country wouldn't make a lot of sense.

I'd say Apollo, Trucy and Athena should be seen a little bit, since they'd probably have regular contact with Phoenix even if he was far away. I think Maya makes a lot of sense too based on the subject matter and the possible hint seen in the logo.

All the other returning characters from DD (Edgeworth, Pearl, etc.) I don't feel a need because we just saw them. I always wanted to see more Detective Ema, but I can't really see how she could fit into this game.
Spoiler: DD Spoilers
Now that the detective spot is open, I could see her being the detective if any case takes place back home.

Agree! I don't see the need to put random characters from the trilogy, just because we want to see them back. The fact that AA6 is setted in a foreign country, makes much more difficult, for the numerous characters, to make an appearance. It'd be such nonsense :ron:
Maya, Franziska and Shi-Long Lang return would make sense, though.

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

New~

I posted this in Gfaqs. But it wont hurt to post in this rightful place.
1. Clay. Please just adds him in a flashback case or anything. I wanna see him directly. So pure and poor guy to be killed without i even met him. :'(

2. Franzy. Please i wanted to see her whipping Apollo and Athena. I can see the beginning of the case involves Phoenix realized that Franzy gonna be the prosecutor for the case. Feeling not wanted to get whipped again ESPECIALLY after his disbarment would be a bit too much for him not just the whip but also her words..Phoenix ordered Apollo and Athena to stands for him.

3. Iris. I'm actually more excited to see her than Maya. But Maya is he most popular, but by no mean i despise her, i like her. It's just that she's gonna be in ASAP. 

4. Ema. I really like her with Apollo and Klavier. She's funny with her snackoo'd Apollo. Klavuer constant flirt to Ema too.

5. Speaking of which, Klavier. Tbh, i felt Klavier's past is also not fully developed too. His brother being to as*hat and psycho, while his brother isn't? Definitely something to be explored..along with..

6. Thalassa. Just give the closure to the family for god's sake!

D_Albertz wrote:
2. Franzy. Please i wanted to see her whipping Apollo and Athena. I can see the beginning of the case involves Phoenix realized that Franzy gonna be the prosecutor for the case. Feeling not wanted to get whipped again ESPECIALLY after his disbarment would be a bit too much for him not just the whip but also her words..Phoenix ordered Apollo and Athena to stands for him.

That would be extremely hilarious.

Franziska and Lang. The game focuses on a foreign country and both work for the Interpol, so I believe they have a good reason to show up.

And to be honest... Franziska is in her mid-20's now, isn't she? It would be interesting to see how she matured, and if her views on her job have changed. :franny:

And Lang is a charismatic character who has development potential, IMO, though I doubt they'll put "AAI-only" characters in the main series' games.

New~

luck wrote:
D_Albertz wrote:

And the reason Phoenix is in foreign country in AA6 is because he KNEW that his future case afterwards WILL be facing hers again. :franny:

Nick + Maya = win

Hmm...

Mainly Maya Fey,

but Diego Armando and Gumshoe should be there too.

Gardevoir lover

dangerousoffender wrote:
Franziska and Lang. The game focuses on a foreign country and both work for the Interpol, so I believe they have a good reason to show up.

And to be honest... Franziska is in her mid-20's now, isn't she? It would be interesting to see how she matured, and if her views on her job have changed. :franny:

And Lang is a charismatic character who has development potential, IMO, though I doubt they'll put "AAI-only" characters in the main series' games.

...I kind of want to see the two of them now.
I someday want to see Lang make it into the main AA games.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

D_Albertz wrote:
luck wrote:
D_Albertz wrote:

And the reason Phoenix is in foreign country in AA6 is because he KNEW that his future case afterwards WILL be facing hers again. :franny:

So Phoenix's 'certain mission' is escaping Franziska and her whip? Sounds about right.

Racing through the sky like a Missile

"Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego Phoenix Wright?"

Perhaps that should be Franziska's spinoff game...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

AA fanfiction archive: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=31369
Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu
My misc translation and work promos here at http://rubiaryutheroyal.tumblr.com

New~

Quote:
So Phoenix's 'certain mission' is escaping Franziska and her whip? Sounds about right.

I can see Phoenix coming to the office with both Apollo & Athena glaring at him with their injured body. Though i don't know 'bout Athena...seems like she can just throw Franzy across the court.

Apollo: Mr. Wright..
Athena : BosS....
Phoenix: Hi guys...hehehee...
A&A: Let's get you whipped!!
Phoenix: O..OO... :objection:

Troll, may I cross your bridge?

Anyone remember Manfred von Karma's unnamed granddaughter?

*ahem*

Personally, I'd like to see the judge, but as a defendant. It would be the most epic final case. And a crucial piece of evidence can be your attorney's badge. //shot

Winter Flag Trademark

Rook wrote:

I'd really wanna see her, to be honest. She never made an appearance anywhere on the Gyakuten Saiban-Kenji series.

Quote:
And a crucial piece of evidence can be your attorney's badge. //shot

That's what I always wanted to happen...also, that just now made me laugh for some reason I don't even know. XD

Great Revival

Rook wrote:

*ahem*

Personally, I'd like to see the judge, but as a defendant. It would be the most epic final case. And a crucial piece of evidence can be your attorney's badge. //shot

...so almost like a canon Turnabout Substitution...in another country?
Spoiler: Turnabout Substitution Spoilers
Maybe it'll have it's own Rhea Wits as the culprit.

The Enigma

Throwing out there that I'd like to see Lana, Gumshoe, Maya (and Mia), Larry, Iris, Viola, and Franziska in future games. Also...not sure where else to say this but...

Spoiler:
In the next DGS, I wouldn't mind seeing another person from Sherlock literature. Like Mycroft. Or Irene Adler.

I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Bramimond wrote:
Throwing out there that I'd like to see Lana, Gumshoe, Maya (and Mia), Larry, Iris, Viola, and Franziska in future games. Also...not sure where else to say this but...

Spoiler:
In the next DGS, I wouldn't mind seeing another person from Sherlock literature. Like Mycroft. Or Irene Adler.

But, first of all...
Spoiler:
The first De Killer!

Gregory... Tomorrow, I'm heading towards that fateful place with your son. To find out the truth of 18 years ago...

Great Revival

Slammer wrote:
Bramimond wrote:

Spoiler:

But, first of all...
Spoiler:
The first De Killer!

No one knows how old de Killer is, but I'd vouch he's at least 60-70, I think the first de Killer would be dead by GS6.
Plus the de Killers have apparently been around for hundreds of years...but it would be nice to see Shelly or a new de Killer.

Oliver wrote:
Slammer wrote:
Bramimond wrote:

Spoiler:

But, first of all...
Spoiler:
The first De Killer!

No one knows how old de Killer is, but I'd vouch he's at least 60-70, I think the first de Killer would be dead by GS6.
Plus the de Killers have apparently been around for hundreds of years...but it would be nice to see Shelly or a new de Killer.

Umh... I mean in DGS, not in GS :yogi:
I replied to Bramimond Off-Topic about DGS

Great Revival

O-Oh...*walks off*

Atuyhan Ihdamdhas

Ricefields wrote:
Vaati Blackquill wrote:
Simon Blackquill...
GUMSHOE...
Vera Misham, why not...
Tyrell Badd...
More De Killer...

And...

I second blackquill!

I third him! And I wonder if he'll get a design change? You know, 'cuz he's out of the slammer and everything.
POHLKUNKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Gardevoir lover

I kind of want to see Larry make an appearance, i think him finding himself chasing after a girl all the way out there and Phoenix going all "Why doesn't this surprise me?"would be funny.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I kind of want to see Larry make an appearance, i think him finding himself chasing after a girl all the way out there and Phoenix going all "Why doesn't this surprise me?"would be funny.

The thing is, Larry DID chase a girl out to Tibet, and it's not just a localization thing. He then met a lovely young lady there. While I don't remember her Japanese name from the top of my head, her localized name is "Katty Tom". Who knows, maybe we'll be seeing her face for the first time?

...Wait a second. Maybe we've already seen her face...
The home of the Gyakuten Saiban vs Ace Attorney blog: http://gyakutengagotoku.tumblr.com
1/3/19 edit: The project has officially been moved to a new blog at https://gsvsaa.blogspot.com/ Further updates will be pending.

Yakuza/RGG fanfiction archive: https://archiveofourown.org/users/rubia ... /rubia_ryu

Rubia Ryu the Royal wrote:
Klonoahedgehog wrote:

The thing is, Larry DID chase a girl out to Tibet, and it's not just a localization thing. He then met a lovely young lady there. While I don't remember her Japanese name from the top of my head, her localized name is "Katty Tom". Who knows, maybe we'll be seeing her face for the first time?

...Wait a second. Maybe we've already seen her face...

Of course! Larry is the evil king that screwed this country's' legal system. Everything makes sense now.

[Whip the cream!]

But of course. When something smells...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The Enigma

... :grossberg: :larry: :hotti:

I have a feeling we'll be seeing Larry again.
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Great Revival

I wanna see Apollololo, any AAI2 character, and Edgeworth.

Now that I think about it, maybe not THAT girl. Katty supposedly stopped by Hollywood for a modeling career... well, she could always have returned home after a successful run there, so who knows.

But now, I don't care who else is returning; I just wanna see Larry show up in Tibet and meet with Nick again, even if he may not have any point being there. Then again, it's Larry. He NEVER needs a point being there.

Just checked back in my scripts: the girl's Jap name is Kozue. Keep an eye out, folks.

Last edited by Rubia Ryu the Royal on Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Great Revival

Larry would have the biggest reason to go to Tibet and it'll be a HUGE plot twist...A new girlfriend. *gasps come from every corner of the room*

Y'know

Larry needs to return, if only to hit at the oracle princess.

Winter Flag Trademark

...For some reason I'd even want to see that Romeo appear at GS6.

Page 2 of 6 [ 207 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Defendant's Lobby » Kingdom of Khura'in (GS6)