Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps

Page 1 of 10[ 371 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Pick Your Prosecutor (GS5 Edition)Topic%20Title

nuuuuu, stoooooop

PICK YOUR PROSECUTOR!!!!!

Just like last time, CR is hosting a contest to try and predict who/what the main prosecutor of GS5 will be. The rules are very simple:

Write up a short description of what you think the GS5 prosecutor will be like and post it to this thread. You can be very vague or very specific. You can name past prosecutors or characters. But remember, this is for the MAIN prosecutor (cases 5-2 and 5-3), not the starting prosecutor (most likely Payne??) and not the guest prosecutor. If you enter "Klavier" and he shows up for a single case as the guest that does not count.

So what makes you a winner? Each entry will be broken down into specific traits, and each of those traits that fit the new prosecutor will count as one point in your favor. Last time, some of the winning entries included details such as "a musician" "wears purple" and "has a familial relationship with another character in the cast." Traits as simple as male and female also count, along with personality, motivation, courtroom traits, etc.

Your point score is not penalized by the number of things you get wrong, it is only affected by the things you get right, so there is no harm in throwing out wild ideas about background and gimmick.

Once the new prosecutor is announced, the thread will be locked and the judges (your forum mods and admins) will comb through the entries and add up the points. Whatever the highest number of points turns out to be, those people will win a prize. Last time we had about five winners, so we'll probably pick about that many, but it really depends on the scores.

Of course, if someone simply enters "I think it will be Lana Skye" and that turns out to be correct, there's no way to put a point value to that. In that case, anyone who entered Lana would be a winner, and point values would not matter.

We haven't decided yet what that prize will be, as there is some merchandise coming out, but mostly to Capcom's e-store - stuff I have no way of getting my hands on. But as this is a smaller scale contest than the OC Contest, the prizes will be smaller, possibly fan made (like a Hobo button, or a de Killer card, or whatever else I can get my hands on).

This is a forum contest only: only entries posted right to this thread will be accepted. You are allowed to edit your entry right up until the prosecutor is revealed, but if you do so, please make a NEW post with your edit, as I will be collecting the entries into a single document as they arrive, and will not be scrolling back through the entries to look for edits.

If you have questions about the contest, please direct them to the news post announcing the contests (which will be up shortly in Trial Minutes), not to this thread. This thread is FOR ENTRIES ONLY.

Have fun and good luck :D

PS if your entry includes spoilers, please tag them.

EDIT: I would like to remind everyone that we're going to be picking a winner for this after the prosecutor is announced, not after the game comes out, so any details that aren't apparent until maybe 5-3 or 5-4 won't really count (like, "he'll be taken out in the last case" etc).
ImageImage
Re: Pick Your Prosecutor (GS5 Edition)Topic%20Title

Raw Rock Kills

The prosecutor will be a girl that has been in a previous game. She won't have been a prosecutor before in the game and will be impatientat at times. She will have no respect for justice or Apollo, and will have control over the judge. She will wear fancy blue clothers, and will be related to a character. Her background is VERY VERY affected by another character. She will act hard on the outside, but very sensitive on the outside. She'll be someone that one of the main characters look up to, and she will make many references to her gimmick. Apollo will not have heard of her before. She won't have a grudge against Apollo, but she will know him. She will have a relative(s) that will be introduced later in the game. She will be over 20 and will have an even number in her age. She will be taller than a baby and not as old as John McCain. She is human, and she eats edible foods. She has hair. She will being a gimmick into the court. She will have a theme song. Her last name will have at least one syllable and will start with a consanant. She will yeall "OBJECTION!" At some point in the game.

I think that's 30 possible points. :D First in! Ja!

Will I not get any points if it's a boy? Because all of my things start with 'she'. XD

Can we edit our idea at any time before the lock? nvm. ^^
chargin his legalz

--==My Art==--

Raw rock kills.

Last edited by Leo on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guess what? Guess what? MOOOOO!

It'll be Spark Brushel. Trust me on this guys. When he gets mad he'll throw his toothbrush at Polly's head. I KNOW I'm right about this, I have an uncle's godson's stepmom's grandson's half-brother's father who works at Capcom. He told me all the spoilers.

Fucking Superhero, Bitch

It is my belief that the next prosecutor will be a woman with large breasts. She uses this to her advantage, as a quick shake of her chest area is enough to make the judge/Apollo/the witness/random passersby swoon. Think something like if April May went to law school and became a prosecutor afterwards. She is manipulative and will change her attitude at the drop of a hat to get the evidence she wants: most men react well to the aforementioned boobie-shake, but she is willing to bully, bribe, commiserate, and even be incredibly nice to get what she wants. Strangely enough, the only people who see through this act from the beginning are Phoenix and Klavier: Klavier cause he's used to manipulative women (like Kristoph *rimshot*), and Phoenix because he's THAT awesome.

In keeping with the "April May, Prosecutor" theme, her hair is either blond or pink. Her hair is curled and made to look glamorous yet effortless, yet by the end of the case frustration has always reverted it to the same tangled, frizzy mess. In the Japanese version she is American (hooray stereotypes), in the American version she is American. Do not be fooled, her exterior ditzyness hides a brilliant legal mind and she takes great pride in her work. She has a von Karma-like drive to win a case no matter what: unlike Klavier, she's after the win, not the truth.

She has some secret motivation for wanting to become a prosecutor: she was the victim of a crime (rape, assault, abuse, murder of a loved one, take your pick) and wants to take her revenge on the criminals of the world. Every time she loses (she has lost before, but not very often) it's like the crime is happening to her again - the emotion all comes flooding back. She has heard of Apollo and Phoenix before, but has never met them until the first day of the trial. She's a been a prosecutor for a few years, but was trying other cases during Apollo's first game. Now that Apollo's made a name for himself (defending legendary Phoenix Wright, defending a mobster's son, trying the first case under the jurist system, being closely associated with the famous Trucy Gramarye, defeating the famous Klavier Gavin 3 times in court, etc) she wants to see what the big deal is all about.

Seven years before the original PW, there was a massive bank heist. Many people were involved with the crime. One of the accomplises of the crime, a usually kind man who was in his early twenties, but was unfortunatly somehow forced into the crime, was sent to jail for fifteen years.
In his cold, dark cell, he went insane. He started seeing the world in a different light. When he finally served his sentence, he decided to become a prosecutor to redeem himself.
Due to the bizzare law systems of the future, he was allowed to become a prosecutor. He was successful in sending many criminals to prison. He was "untouchable". But then he learned about Phoenix Wright - the ultimate defense attorney. He decided to learn more about Phoenix - and discovered he was no longer involved with law. However, he learned about Phoenix's closest connection in law - Apollo Justice. The prosecutor decided to track down Apollo and take care of him in court...

操纵距离程度的能力

Actually I hope the new prosecutor will be Nick, but since he's not in count...I will choose another one*shot*

I think...no, I hope it will be a girl(Franny appeared in the second game of PW...it impressed me=P). She wears green. She will be a new character who we've never seen in a previous game.Maybe a rookie. Younger than Polly.She seems to be familiar with Polly's background while he has no idea of hers. She may be related with Polly's father or Kristoph. She has long hair, maybe a pigtail. (...I know the designers of GS characters would never choose a common hair style like pigtail for main characters, though...=_=)She is forceful in the court room but a kind of shy in the daily life. For some reasons, she is not willing to be friendly with Polly and Trucy. She becomes a good friend with Ema in a very short time.=D She won't be the prosecutor of the last case.
You can call me whatever you want:3

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

I think it will be Lana Skye.

Holding the Mega Drive controller!

Tinker wrote:

CONTEST OVER! WE HAVE A WINNER! XD

The One And Only

The Next Prosecutor will wear blue and/or white and glasses
The Next Prosecutor cares more about winning than truth. (A 'Clean' Winning record)
TNP has met Klavier, but has nothing more than a co-working relationship with him (know each other through the prosecutor's office)
TNP is a clean-freak, and often brushes dust off of the desk or his shoulders, cleans their glasses, and straightens his hair
TNP gets called 'Mr. Clean' due to his cleaning habits.
TNP has always looked up to Klavier as a mentor (think ScrubS), but was not trained by him per-se.
TNP hates Apollo because he beat Klavier, but Klavier later tells TNP that it doesn't matter to him.

I think it will be a man (woah) in his 20s. The second digit will be odd. I think he'll have a natural hair color (black, brown, blonde, etc) and wear a top with a collar. His main color will be navy. He'll be taller than Polly. At one point in the game, he'll make fun of Polly's hair. He hasn't appeared in any previous games, and is rumored to be an excellent prosecutor. His last name will be longer than his first name. He will be vain. He will have a normal build (not fat, not too thin, no extremely muscular...). He will be infatuated with another character in the game. He does his own investigations with minimal help from the police. Ema will think he's cool(er than Klavier).

Maybe someone who Apollo has a personal grudge against? Maybe the prosecutor was one who had sent someone Apollo cared about to jail unrightfully. Part of the reason Apollo became a defense attorney in the first place?

PM me, I bite ;)

It's gonna be Apollo's dad.
I am 99% sure! :)
What better way to introduce him that to have him be Apollo's rival?
Although we may not know that its him until a future game...
Been here since 2/4/08

Suzumiya Haruhi: Ace Attorney

I think it's a girl that Apollo knew in his past. Maybe she liked him, but he rejected her, or maybe he never realized her love for him. Therefore, she holds a personal grudge against him for that.

Of course, Klavier should be the prosecutor in the last case.
I have no Photoshop skills, so I have no sig. Boo...

HA! TAKE THAT, HILARY CLINTON!

i'm guessing, klavier.

True love is forever.

Okay, I'll give this a try. Here goes...

The next prosecutor will be an attractive young woman (I'm thinking between 17-25 in keeping with the prodigy tradition). She will have previous experience as a prosecutor and will be completely devoted to getting a guilty no matter what the cost (you known with all the complaints about Klavier being too easy in court, we're going to get a real pain in the next game <_<). Like all the prosecutors, her clothes will be particularly fancy. Considering the fact that all our prosecutors seem to have at least studied abroad, I'm going to hazard a guess that she will have started her career in another country. She will have some relation to either Phoenix, Apollo, Kristoph, Klavier, or some combination of those characters.
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

What a guy.

I'm going to stick with my guts and say that this will be an female Irish Prosecutor, She will be an old friend but also a rival to Apollo who they both met during there time at the orphanage, Anyway she will be the same age as Apollo, Long ginger hair, Green suit, Shirt, tie, Don't forget about the four leaf clover she will always think shes lucky :D.

I'm not going into plots to be honest but theirs my guess anyway :).

fanboy

this is easy the next prosecutor will be someone who is very very rich and uses his money to get whatever he or she wants and they have had everything handed to them on a silver platter but to top it all off s/he is a very good prosecutor and their idol will be Edgeworth or Von Karma :karma: :edgeworth:

Akon tickets, front row, middle section.

Location: In court, sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

The new prosecutor will be the Canadian Judge's granddaughter. She will be dressed in a bright yellow suit, and will have almost no personality.
ImageImage Don't mess with me, or I'll give you a Silence Glaive Surprise!

Story writer and music lover.

The next prosecutor will be an actress. Trust me.
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)

Also known as the Lemur Demon

The next prosecutor will be someone Apollo knew from his past. When I say "knew", I mean Apollo was most likely just aquainted with them, or was simply too young to remember them.
Spoiler: GS4 Case 4
Should the above be true, it most likely means Thalassa Gramarye/Lamiroir knows them very well. Possibly, she was friends with their parents (before she left Troupe Gramarye, naturally) and told her about her son. Trucy remembering her isn't likely, as she was only five years old when when her mother left, and the prosecutor's family returned to their home country shortly after the incident. It's unlikely that the two met because of it.

Because of the lack of female lawyers, Capcom will probably make the new prosecutor a girl, most likely 21 or 22, and as the prosecuting genius that all prosecutors at this game seem to be, she became a professional at a young age. And since Germany is slowly running out of geniuses in the field, should the prosecutor come from another country, she'd come from Italy (or at least some other European country other than Germany). It may be possible that, while she was in Europe, she met Miles Edegworth, who in turn told her about Phoenix Wright, as I can see no other way she would have heard about him.
Also, since we've seen the Magatama in use again, it may foreshadow the new prosecutor's potential connection to spirit channeling as a whole, not just the Feys. Perhaps they are a member of another channeling technique...?

Her suit would be a pale blue with short sleeves (not like Apollo's rolled-up sleeves, but rather like Phoenix's with the sleeves going up to the elbows), matching dress pants, and black heeled boots that make her taller then she really is. Her eyes would be green, and her hair would be long and black, tied in a ponytail that rests on her shoulder with two curled locks on either sides of her face. When she is assured of herself, she curls the hair around her "Objection!"-ing finger. When a strong point is made against her, the curls stretch out and flatten, and the ponytail "leaps" behind her, the band breaking off and the hair sprawling over her shoulders.

As for her personality, she is curious, perhaps to a fault. Her whole reasoning for becoming a prosecutor was to meet Apollo, the boy she had only heard so much about and had always wanted to meet since she was young (perhaps she thought being a prosecutor could help her with that...?). If she does look up to anybody, it is, of course, to Phoenix Wright, for his unyielding faith in the truth and unrelenting passion for his work.
As such, she does not care much for Klavier for the wrong he did Phoenix in the trial seven years ago, even though she knows it's not entirely his fault, but at the time, she needed to blame someone for it. (He was never her favorite member of the band, anyway) She has a passionate hate for Kristoph, and is trying to put in a word for an execution, while also appealing to the Bar Association to give Phoenix back his bagde... and by "bagde", I mean, the actual, first badge he recieved when he first got the job. Same number and everything; she's been quite clear on that point.

Should she, like Klavier, have another life other than being a prosecutor, she would work as a young fiction writer; her inspiration for becoming a writer would be the world renowned children's book "Franzy's Whip Slash Splash" by one Mr. Laurice Deauxnim.

...This turned out a lot longer than I thought it would be. :eh?:
You expect the culprit to be the least suspicous person, but the culprit expects you to think that way. Or do you expect him to expect your expectation?

It was so unexpected, I should have expected it.

~
Pokemon Friend Code
K.O.-5283-8483-1995

TLS Admin and Representative

I am sticking to my guns in this contest.

Cody Hackins will return in GS5 as the main prosecution. Having been "scarred" as a child for Phoenix ruining his image of the ideal hero, he went to Law School to become a prosecutor and defeat Phoenix in court to ruin his perfect win record. Unfortunately, by the time he became a prosecutor, Phoenix was already long since disbarred. However, he discovered that he has a lot of faith in his new protege, Apollo. Therefore, he wants to defeat Apollo thoroughly in court for revenge against Phoenix.

Cody will wear an outfit much similar to that of the Steel Samurai and uses a Wooden Sword not unlike Franziska's Whip. He will speak much like he did back in Case 1-3, but with a more vengeful tone. However, he will turn into a total softie when introduced to Pearl Fey, who happens to be the same age as the 18-year-old prosecutor.

It will be another brilliant member of the von Karma family: Adolf von Karma, who became a prosecutor at the incredibly young age of two and weilds a cattle prod in court. He wears a cravat so large that all the men are jealous and wants to defeat apollo at all costs due to
Spoiler: 4-4, AJ
him defeating Kristoph, who is actually a member of the von karma family too.
Overcome by familial rage, Adolf stalks Apollo and abuses all members of the courtroom but because he wins more trials then hes taken (he has a perfect 3000 year win record) he is allowed to get away with it.

He also has a pet dog.

Do I win? All prosecutors in the game seem to follow this pattern anyways...so you all might as well just give up, cause I'm gonna win and you all gonna lose.

Uber Detecitve

OK, I'm thinking the next prosecutor will be female. She will a unnatural hair color, such as green or blue. She will be older than Apollo, but only by a few years, 24 or 25. She will be a rookie prosecutor who has a family member that was one a famous attorney or prosecutor. She will be more shy and timid then past prosecutors and not as sure in her objections and what not. Being a new prosecutor she will wear formal and professional clothes in court.

Not sure if this counts or not, but you'll meet her toward the start of the second case but she'll leave before saying anything.

The Mouth of Sauron

The next prosecutor will be Winston Payne.

Thread over.
Gozu wrote:
omg ur just lik :edgeworth:

did ur parents di or somefin

icer wrote:
Trucy: [Daddy was fired from legal clerk for loitering] Daddy has a fun new job as a street sweeper!
Phoenix: Guess what Apollo, today I swept up some EVIDENCE! ....

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

I have only this: It will be Franziska von Karma.

Gentleman Puppetmaster

I believe the next Prosecutor will be female, around 23-27 years old. She will be a sort of an opposite to Apollo, acting offensively like Franziska or Manfred in court, but while she tries to remain calm under pressure, she slowly loses confidence when her momentum runs out. A bit of an ice queen, usually remaining almost inhumanly calm and polite, to the point of being creepy to anyone who doesn't know her. When she is comfortable around someone, her cold exterior melts and she acts similar to Phoenix in his younger days, sometimes to the point where Trucy, Apollo and Phoenix are genuinely disturbed.

She is determined to defeat Apollo, eager to see how she stacks up against Phoenix's "student". She is a fan of Phoenix and still believes in his philosophy of searching for the truth. However, once she believes someone is innocent or guilty, she'll pull out all the stops to make sure that's the verdict they'll get and it will be near impossible for Apollo to change her mind. She pokes fun at Apollo, calling him Polly and making jokes about his forehead, voice and hair in an attempt to chide him into doing his best.

She dresses in a plain, dark blue suit and red scarf over a white shirt and a very long dark blue skirt. She will be about 5'9, with short and spiky dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She gets along well with many people, despite her ice queen attitude and painfully sharp tounge. A closet fan of both the Steel Samurai and the Gavinners, but would never admit to it. Enjoys both magic tricks and chocolate beyond any degree that can be called healthy.

I'm not sure if this counts, but later in the game she'll likely figure out one of Apollo's clients are innocent and interrupt him as he's about to explain a contradiction in the real criminal's testimony, putting them on the spot herself and prompting Apollo to bemoan how everyone seems out to steal his thunder.

Last edited by UserShadow7989 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted a photo of my face ONCE, find it.

PAYNE!!! Right, people?!
OM NOM NOM Image

Objection!!

It will be Maya Fey. :maya: :wave: :-P she will also be the final criminal (nooooo!!!) Does this count? :It will be a human being. He/She will wear something. He/she will shout objection. He/she will have two eyes. He/she will have hair. He/she will have one nose. He/she will have one mouth, two arms, two legs and one head. He/she will be a proscutor. He/she will try to get a guilty verdict. He/she will appear in GS5. etc... hahaha...

Last edited by turnaboutobjection on Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvilKingStan wrote:
It'll be Spark Brushel. Trust me on this guys. When he gets mad he'll throw his toothbrush at Polly's head. I KNOW I'm right about this, I have an uncle's godson's stepmom's grandson's half-brother's father who works at Capcom. He told me all the spoilers.

BEST. PROSECUTOR. EVER.

Anyway, my ideas:

I'm going to buck the trend somewhat and say that the next prosecutor will be a man. He will wear green. He will have a warrior mentality, and commonly refer to the court battles as 'duels' between himself and Apollo. His gimmick will be something that fits in with this, but it won't be actively harmful towards Apollo. He will refer to his code of honour a lot. In fact, honour will be his highest concern, with him having become a prosecutor in the first place in order to convict people who he sees as having no honour. He will be an aggressive opponent, but will play completely fair. He will take defeat quite well, as long as he sees Apollo as having fought ethically. However, if Apollo tries any tactics like lying to the witness to get them to incriminate themselves, then the prosecutor will become enraged and probably press charges. He will have a general suspicion of defence attorneys stemming from an incident in his past that Apollo will find out about during one of the cases. He will not be a blood relative of any other character, but will have known at least one character very well in the past. That relationship will have ended poorly.

Srsly... Being in love is so lovely ^_^

Hhmm...

The new prosecutor will be female! ... <.<

She will have control over the courtroom, aka the judge, and will wear clothes! She will have hair, she will be someone's whos past connects to someone of our main cast, she will like mudkipz animals, she will find her way of prosecution by facing off with apollo, she was once an student, but now she has a love for law, created by a trauma wich was caused by someone who apparently murdered her mother, she will thank apollo or phoenix at endgame, she will prosecute case 5-2 and 5-3 and maybe 5-4.

She is hawt.
She is rich.
She is a tease.
She will be maken as a lesbien by the fanbase-
She will be loved by all the fanbase.

She doesn't wear glasses =)
<3

I am a GFXer and Anonymous ^_^
I am A male And not Gay by the way...
Have had problems with that before so just cheking...

Sushi will kill you!

I think it'll be a girl. Like 20 years old or something. You don't know her yet. She'll be kind of bitchy to you at your first trial against her, but after the case/at the next case she turns out to be really nice and cares about the truth. She'll have black, long hair. She'll be pretty, like Viola-pretty (if she would get rid of the bandage :-P)
Something like this. :edgy:

Last edited by laurexlicious on Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lurking in the shadows of the city...

Spoiler: MAJOR 4-4 SPOILERS!!!!
The prosecutor of the case is a man that was once a defense attorney and performer, he had a wife and a child who are witnesses in a case. He was on a buissness trip when the plane fell due to an umbrella of sorts hitting the window, knocking out the oxygene. Everyone lost their lives and the plane fell,our prosecutor though, jumped off of the plane and landed on an island. He lived their for 4 years until someone saved him. Other poeple on the island, made a group of doctors, crashing on the island. He lived healthly. One day, a man was killed and our prosecutor accused one of the men. He was convicted and drowned in the ocean. He threw away his attorney badge and lived a life on the island as a prosecutor for the islanders. He lived his life on the island and eventually was saved. He wanted to start a new life, when he gets to America, he tries to find his wife but it turns out it was Thalassa, Apollo was his son. When he found out that Zak Gramarye was killed, the one who re-married his wife and killed her, he tried to take revenge by finding Apollo with Trucy and beat him in court. He didn't know Apollo was his son, he was just after Trucy. He faces him and loses. He then tries to cheat and effects evidence/witnesses. He takes the most dramatic way and hires someone to kidnap Trucy. He talks to Apollo and realizes that he is his son, keeping it a secret, he tries to make it up to him and kills the kidnapper and return Trucy. Apollo finds him guilty and the criminal, knowing he had hurt Apollo by taking his sister, admits to it and is arrested. He makes things right and goes to prison. At the end, the final scene, Thalassa goes to him and he tells her the truth, Apollo, also visiting is told by Thallassa the truth that he is her son. Everything wraps up. TA-DA!!!

Name puns? Narrar egette? And I also believe it will be Lana. XD

Thanks, Vickinator for sig and avatar!! I love you!!!
Shoe fan!
Son of Lilith and Lord Nathaniel. Brother of and GamerErman2001

Slightly Disheveled Radiator

Location: In a box on a hill towards the west banks of an unknown river.

The new prosecutor will somehow be connected to Apollo and Apollo's backstory. They will have no connection to GS1-3 at all and will be an entirely new character. They will win a case in the game without having the player lose the game - ie, it will be part of the storyline. (This could either be a serious win that results in either apollo or someone else's downfall, or could be sort of like the whole Edgey winning 2-4 which wasn't really a win but still technically, it was.) They will wear yellow. They will somehow be able to physically attack Apollo in court. (similar to Fran's whip or Godot's throwing the coffee mug.)
Created by Vickinator, the greatest person EVER.
~ Crying in Public ~ The Kallisti Project: Samurai Arc

Married to Sakuro*And Eximplode07

Backwards yelling.

Time for a really out there entry: Damon Gant, who has become a zombie.
You might not know this, but...
I HAVE NO SIGNATURE!

=D

RadioShadow wrote:
Tinker wrote:

CONTEST OVER! WE HAVE A WINNER! XD

DAMNIT I'M TOO LATE!
...err what about..nah
i was gonna say Edgeworth but hes a Pro
then again so is Lana hmm err uh....Larry Butz?

that guy...

Gumshoe's the prosecutor...

...in the time Phoenix was disbarred, he accompanied the great Miles Edgeworth on the often mentioned-but-lacking-detail "trips abroad" where he learned the fine art of prosecution through rigorous training and a lot of pull ups.

8 years later (about the time GS5 would start, I guess) Gumshoe is reborn as "Prosecutor Richard 'Tricky Dick' Gumshoe", a prosecutor who already won one case before Justice gets involved, sporting the great charsima of the 'old' Gumshoe while having learned how to actually present real evidence that was worth a darn.

He'll be dressed a bit nicer, since he can actually afford clothing now, and a bit happier since he's not on the instant noodle diet. He'll also have a theme song remixed from his old one, but to sound "more court like".

Despite his big carrear change, he's still the lovable guy we liked from the first 3 games. Will call Justice "Pal" as that game's prosecutor nickname. He's straightened up though as part of his training, and has gotten a lot more resourceful than his days as bumbling detective, especially since he will have a little "Byrdie" helping him in and out the court room (like the prosecutor version of Maya/Trucy).

(I know its not the case, I'm just joking yeesh)

=D

sirsteve wrote:
Gumshoe's the prosecutor...

...in the time Phoenix was disbarred, he accompanied the great Miles Edgeworth on the often mentioned-but-lacking-detail "trips abroad" where he learned the fine art of prosecution through rigorous training and a lot of pull ups.

8 years later (about the time GS5 would start, I guess) Gumshoe is reborn as "Prosecutor Richard 'Tricky Dick' Gumshoe", a prosecutor who already won one case before Justice gets involved, sporting the great charsima of the 'old' Gumshoe while having learned how to actually present real evidence that was worth a darn.

He'll be dressed a bit nicer, since he can actually afford clothing now, and a bit happier since he's not on the instant noodle diet. He'll also have a theme song remixed from his old one, but to sound "more court like".

Despite his big carrear change, he's still the lovable guy we liked from the first 3 games. Will call Justice "Pal" as that game's prosecutor nickname. He's straightened up though as part of his training, and has gotten a lot more resourceful than his days as bumbling detective, especially since he will have a little "Byrdie" helping him in and out the court room (like the prosecutor version of Maya/Trucy).

(I know its not the case, I'm just joking yeesh)

(genious pure genious)but wait
I'VE GOT IT
REGINA BERRY!!!!XD :regina:
that would be awesome she would have her tiger in courtand all :gant:

D'Sesheel

Flashback case seeing Neil Marshall as a prosecutor? That would be so awesome! I'd love to hear his "Objection!" How he could relate to Apollo though, I dunno.

Or maybe a prosecutor with the last name DeKiller? That could be fun (though they already did the whole child thing with Von Karma).

Last edited by Ringman on Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HOORAY FOR GUESSING! :gant:

The new prosecutor will be an italian guy in his 20's. He will wear red clothing. He will have a long first name. He will have short brown hair and brown eyes. He aims to find the truth in court, rather than winning. (He does put up a good fight though.) His outfit will include a tie. He will have light-colored skin (almost as light as Edgeworth's). He will NOT wear glasses. He will know at least ONE character from GS1-GS4 in some way. Apollo hasn't heard of him, but everyone says he's a great prosecutor. He WON'T carry anything with him in court (like Godot had coffee & Franziska brough a whip). He will make fun of Apollo's hair (LOL). His first name will start with the letter "M"; his last name will start with the letter "S". He will know how to play an instrument. He will be single.

OK. I'm done typing my guesses appearing out of thin air. xD

call me crazy

I personally want to see the younger Ms. Payne as prosecutor. &_&
Page 1 of 10 [ 371 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » Phoenix Wright » Courthouse Steps