Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 39 of 41[ 1639 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Re: Phoenix Wright: Remnants of the PastTopic%20Title

maya!

Agreed. However, papermario never said it was going to be all voice acting. I stumbled apon a website were he stated that the voice acting was for the important parts. Maybe this changed, I dont know. but I'll be happy either way.

I object to the objection

I think the game will be awsome either way.
I'm curious as to how it's gonna be when it's ready :redd:

I'll keep playing the other five attorney games untill this one is playable :D

Mayaaaaa!

I personally prefer just Hold it and Objection, because with voice acting the voices don't come out how you imagine them to be and ruin it. How long is the demo going to be, this meaning is it going to be a full case with investigations and trials consecutively or like the cases that are normally at the start of AA games where your instantly playing the court scenario.
:payne:
Astro A40s !

Apollon Flame

Shadowz wrote:
I personally prefer just Hold it and Objection, because with voice acting the voices don't come out how you imagine them to be and ruin it. How long is the demo going to be, this meaning is it going to be a full case with investigations and trials consecutively or like the cases that are normally at the start of AA games where your instantly playing the court scenario.

I believe that's the case.
A King

in name

alone...

DeMatador wrote:
Voice-acting wise, there's actually no need for two versions, Paper. It can be dealt with with a couple of simple commands, or maybe even a volume system. We can talk about it whenever you can.

While this is true, it might be good to have the voice sound files download separately from the game so that those who don't want voices have a much smaller download. The game could automatically start non-voice mode if the files aren't there, and give a choice between the two modes if they are.

Spoiler:
(just to be sure)
What about that Jury bar i read about in the Fangames thread?

Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

Shadowz wrote:

The demo is basically the first case in its entirety. This will be one day of investigations, and one day of court. It's a decently long case for being the first, but will not deteriorate from original AA first case styles. The length of the demo is the main reason it's taking so long.

whitehelm wrote:
DeMatador wrote:
Voice-acting wise, there's actually no need for two versions, Paper. It can be dealt with with a couple of simple commands, or maybe even a volume system. We can talk about it whenever you can.

While this is true, it might be good to have the voice sound files download separately from the game so that those who don't want voices have a much smaller download. The game could automatically start non-voice mode if the files aren't there, and give a choice between the two modes if they are.

This would probably require that we code everything twice. A simple volume system or some extra commands will be a lot easier, and will have the demo out quicker.

beterbomen wrote:
Spoiler:
(just to be sure)

That is for Ping's fangame, Turnabout Substitution. Check it out, it's one of the most detailed and interesting fangames available at the moment.
The dancing Sakura petals; only in such grace do we see the beauty of the world.
Lovely wife PandaPrinzessin, charismatic sons Meenyman and Romeo, and talented daughters Reiji and sparkleranger78.

"Rabbits Attorney!"

I wish a could help about this project.. Image.

but well, all that I can do is the programming stuf.. I can't even draw at all (my friend said that my draw is slightly better than kindergarden draw's.. Image)

And i see the programming is quite solid.. so.. I just wishing you guys luck, Image

Behold my rabbits...
ImageImageImageImageImage

Captain Hair!

Wow...This looks like it's going to be outstanding! I know many people want to play this as soon as possible, but please don't rush through it. After all, you wouldn't want to ruin what has the potential to be the best Ace Attorney fangame ever! :edgy:

Mayaaaaa!

How's progress?
I tried playing another fangame (Turnabout Substitution) but I couldn't really get into that story as much normal AA games. So I guess I'll wait for this. :yogi:
Astro A40s !

Guys, this game looks great! I'm really looking forward to play this. Trailer is also awesome btw, but some of the text is shown too short.

papermario13689 wrote:
beterbomen wrote:
Spoiler:
(just to be sure)

That is for Ping's fangame, Turnabout Substitution. Check it out, it's one of the most detailed and interesting fangames available at the moment.

Wow, this is akward. That comment was actualy meant for Turnabout Substitution's thread, but i posted it here by mistake. It's probably because I've been looking foward to both these games for so long.
Serve the Story - that's one of my rules.
--------------
That wasn't an objection, honest! I was just pointing someone to the bus stop!

papermario13689 wrote:
whitehelm wrote:
DeMatador wrote:

This would probably require that we code everything twice. A simple volume system or some extra commands will be a lot easier, and will have the demo out quicker.

I guess technically the code would have to appear twice doing it with the current version of PWLib, but it would be mostly a big copy/paste job along with changing the script names.
However I wasn't actually thinking of the demo since that's mostly done...I assume that by the full game comes out PWLib 1.2 will be released, and that will have control structures. This means you'll just need a "voicemode" variable, and have all the "loadandplaymp3("Thisissometalking.mp3") statements in "if" blocks.

At least I'm pretty sure I saw that being mentioned in the PWLib thread.

Overworked Sprite Artist

Hm, looking forward to this! When will it be finished?
Image Image

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

whitehelm wrote:
I guess technically the code would have to appear twice doing it with the current version of PWLib, but it would be mostly a big copy/paste job along with changing the script names.
However I wasn't actually thinking of the demo since that's mostly done...I assume that by the full game comes out PWLib 1.2 will be released, and that will have control structures. This means you'll just need a "voicemode" variable, and have all the "loadandplaymp3("Thisissometalking.mp3") statements in "if" blocks.

At least I'm pretty sure I saw that being mentioned in the PWLib thread.

That can be done right now, with PWLib 1.1, since it's just defining a variable, that is, changing a single line. So that extremely lazy users don't have to alter the code, the game can even start with a screen and two buttons ("Do you want to enable voice-acting?" Yes/No), one button setting the variable to "true" or "1", and the other button setting it to "false" or "0". It's actually a pretty smart idea, and I could implement it. Thanks!

But there's another alternative, which would require some more manual work, but I can't reveal it without revealing what my "surprise" for the Demo is.

This reminds me, Paper, you really need to send me the other parts of the script as soon as you have access to them. That's the only thing that is stalling development of the Demo.

so... has any progress been made?

Just asking ;)

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

DeMatador wrote:
This reminds me, Paper, you really need to send me the other parts of the script as soon as you have access to them. That's the only thing that is stalling development of the Demo.

That's the current state of affairs, MayaPhoenix. Most coding is done, just the final touches are left.

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

Hey everyone.

First off, apologies to you, DeMatador; you've waited patiently for the other parts, but I just haven't had the time to touch them up and send them. DX

I think we should take the next steps into PM. I'll let you know everything that's going on.

To everyone else, thanks once again for your everlasting patience. We're doing our absolute best to get this demo out, if only we had the time...
The dancing Sakura petals; only in such grace do we see the beauty of the world.
Lovely wife PandaPrinzessin, charismatic sons Meenyman and Romeo, and talented daughters Reiji and sparkleranger78.

OBJECTION!

Is that script ready yet? Please get it done already! :edgeworth:
Image Dual Destinies has rekindled my love for this fandom.

What am I Prosecuting fooooooor!?

TraumaTeam5 wrote:

Um... this "making a game" thing is kinda hard, so have patience. I'm sure the creators are trying they're best to get this out the door.

OBJECTION!

Okay then. Anyway, are you done with at least the first one? How's process with the game? :headbang: :toupee:

The Trusty Nudal!

TraumaTeam5 wrote:
Okay then. Anyway, are you done with at least the first one? How's process with the game? :headbang: :toupee:

It's like SilentBobX said. It's alot harder to create a game then you think. And the game will get out faster if the creators don't have to waist time answering demanding questions like these.

1000% Knight

TraumaTeam5 wrote:

Go play Turnabout Substitution, or Turnabout Scapegoat, or Justice's Memoirs, or Damion Shard, or Trials after Justice, or any one of the many cases on AAO while you wait for this one.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Ahh...Coffee...

TraumaTeam5 wrote:

Be glad the team is making a huge effort and putting a lot of time into this. They were not hired to do it, they volunteered to do it. Be grateful, and patient.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

Just one question...

Are games on PWLib also playable on PYWright?
Or do I have to download PWLib as well?
Just to be sure :pearl:

"Rabbits Attorney!"

MayaPhoenix wrote:
Just one question...

Are games on PWLib also playable on PYWright?
Or do I have to download PWLib as well?
Just to be sure :pearl:

Nope.. They have different code.. Unless you want to convert the code..
Btw, I thing u misplaced this question.. It shoul be either in pwlib thread or pywright thread..

Looking at the progress of this, and I like it, plus the fact PWLib looks harder to code in too, keep it up guys!

I have returned!

I'm back after a loooong time! I'm glad to see I'm still on the programming team. Well, anyway, hello again!

OBJECTION!

Oh, interesting. Can't wait. Also, now would be the good time for a progress report. :minuki:

Oh yeah, and some person on YouTube made a video for the intro to the first case. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEFyL1Er ... re=related :pearl:

Last edited by DeMatador on Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Merged double post

The Trusty Nudal!

TraumaTeam5 wrote:
Oh yeah, and some person on YouTube made a video for the intro to the first case. Check it out.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEFyL1Er37Q&feature=related :pearl:

1. Please don't double post.
2. papermario knows. The maker was asked to create that intro on the ROTP request page. Sorry if this sounds rude, but please think a little before you post, because most of your posts are you begging for an update, and like numerous people have told you should just be happy people are actually using their free time to create this game.

Yeah, sorry if I sounded like a jerk.

Greatness, at any cost

I just wanted to say that I'm super excited for this and every time I view the trailer I get goosebumps. I hope you guys manage to finish it, it has a lot of promise. I think I already can kind of tell who the main villain's going to be.

The future of this game seems uncertain. I don't know exactly what will happen with it, but in the event that it isn't completed for whatever reason, I'd still be very interested in seeing the story. Please release it even if you don't release the game.

Apollon Flame

The Pezman wrote:
The future of this game seems uncertain. I don't know exactly what will happen with it, but in the event that it isn't completed for whatever reason, I'd still be very interested in seeing the story. Please release it even if you don't release the game.

A fanfiction about this game would most certainly be very interesting.
A King

in name

alone...

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

'Tis update time! Since we've lost some of our time and our team members, our small team of 3 (Myself, DeMatador, and Attorneyatlawl) are kick-starting progress...and hard.

Starting next week, I'll have a decent amount of time to catch up, and since some of the people I sent out coding requests to left me hanging, we'll be working to bring you the demo. It's about time we got this over with, I say. Of course, it would've been wonderful if everything was on track until now.

Anyways, thanks once again for your support and patience! We'll make this demo worth your while!

AIGE/PWLib Casemaker Developer

And I've been considering into allowing this game to use the first RC version of PWLib 1.2.
PWLib 1.2 Under Development

PWLib Casemaker (Version 1.1) at http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8788

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

That would be nice, KSA_Tech. I've been registering for courses so I've been busy, but I've had a bit of time this week to work on an updated script for DeMatador. Programming will begin again very soon!

Also, new link for the trailer on the first post.

Ima paranormal photographer!!!!

this looks awesome! im defiantly gonna get the demo but 1 prob....

WHERE CAN I GET PWLIB????? Ive been looking on YouTube and Google but i cant find it!!!! plz help ty bye!

Two more games coming up soon

games/pwlib-casemaker-t8788.html all the info you need to download PWLib's here. Of course, this won't allow you to play the demo right now, since there's no demo to start with. But taking care of this now means you won't have to do it later, so it's a good idea :)
Creator of Apollo Justice Case 5: Turnabout Substitution: Trailer - Download
Co-creator of New Year's Turnabout, Turnabout Revolution, and At Dawn's Break

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

Actually, I'll bundle ROTP with everything necessary to play the game: namely, PWLib contents, graphics, music, etc.

Anyways, at the moment, I require a spriter who can create an examinable map (eg: Phoenix's Office, Detention Center, etc.) of a technologically advanced office (kind of like Blue Screens, Inc. but less techno). It is on urgent request at the moment, so if you can assist, please send me a PM and I will send you details! Thank you:)

maya!

Keep up the great work guys! I gotta say papermario (and others), i really admire your commitment!!! Man, its really to bad this isn't a official game, that would be awesome.

I hope it does end up getting turned into a DS game, my computer is pretty slow. :maya:
Page 39 of 41 [ 1639 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games