Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 12 of 12[ 478 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Re: PW AA: Trials after Justice Progress report!Topic%20Title

Yabba Dabba Doo

All the more reason to make shitpost theories.

Spoiler: The killer
Maya may have gotten away before, but this time it's finally gonna be her. Calling it right now.

Dracarys!

Thunder84 wrote:

Maya may have gotten away before, but this time it's finally gonna be her. Calling it right now.

Spoiler:
Nah, my theory for TaJ is actually that Maya is Hawk in disguise. It just makes sense when you think about it.

Previously Cardiovore

Ropfa wrote:
Spoiler:
Nah, my theory for TaJ is actually that Maya is Hawk in disguise. It just makes sense when you think about it.

The torch has been passed.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

the fire mage

Ropfa wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
but maya and hawwke are always in the same room. unless hawke is maya from a universe where maya is a man and phoniex is a chick.

ropa ignore that pm i pressed the pm button instead of quote by accident and did not realize until it was to late.

Why do people suspect Maya of being the final enemy in various fan-cases? I don't get it.

Dracarys!

megamike15 wrote:
Ropfa wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
but maya and hawwke are always in the same room. unless hawke is maya from a universe where maya is a man and phoniex is a chick.

That's easy. One of them is the Phantom. The other is Don Paolo. The Layton series is officially crossed over with AA, so we're now free to use Layton logic in making our theories.

Last edited by Ropfa on Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yabba Dabba Doo

Ropfa wrote:
megamike15 wrote:
Ropfa wrote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

That's easy. One of them is the Phantom.

It's this type of simple thinking that gets you nowhere in the world. Hawk is actually Maya, and Maya is actually Don Paolo in disguise.

Dracarys!

Quote:

It's this type of simple thinking that gets you nowhere in the world. Hawk is actually Maya, and Maya is actually Don Paolo in disguise.

I edited my post before getting a chance to read your reply. Great minds think alike!

Yabba Dabba Doo

Ropfa wrote:
Quote:

I edited my post before getting a chance to read your reply. Great minds think alike!

We now need to explain away Maya's supposed reluctance to talk about the female biological structure. Does this mean that Maya has been a man the whole time, but dressed up as a woman so she could masquerade as Hawk?

And while we're at it, Gumshoe is actually Zelda from the CDI games.

The imagination justifies the pimp

I like how the Court Records detectives keeps going further back in time to articulate Maya's suspicion.

Dracarys!

Bolting Shaman wrote:
I like how the Court Records detectives keeps going further back in time to articulate Maya's suspicion.

Just imagine if they were to ever release Remnants of the Past! Think how deep this rabbit hole might go!

jmkrebs30 wrote:
Why do people suspect Maya of being the final enemy in various fan-cases? I don't get it.

Well, the great logic used in this thread should probably tell you why.
Signature loading, please wait...

Yabba Dabba Doo

We haven't gone deep enough...we have yet to discover the true meaning of all of this!

I'm willing to bet that Paul Strings is actually Maya in disguise

the fire mage

it will get to a point where maya is the cause of everything that happens in ace attonery

Spoiler: investigations, tt,and coc
alba was innocent maya used him as a scape goat. hemlock used the murder of misty fey, as maya was in the dentention center at the time. to take over the organization and never knew maya was the real leader.

So how are we going to blame Maya for the events of DGS?
Signature loading, please wait...

the fire mage

time travel

Yabba Dabba Doo

Maya's actually a goddess of time, thus explaining her non-ageing in CoI. She just never ages. She lied about being sister to Mia, she just brainwashed the Fey family. She's been around ever since the Stone Age, and has been the cause of all chaos since. Hell, she probably caused WWII.

the fire mage

Spoiler: spirit of justice
but she does age in the 6th game. so unless we ignore this piece of evidence the theory falls apart.

Dracarys!

Thunder84 wrote:
Hell, she probably caused WWII.

We're gonna eventually get a Castle Wolfenstein-style Mech-Hitler battle where Maya reveals herself to be the fuhrer, aren't we?

Make it happen, Court-records!

Yabba Dabba Doo

megamike15 wrote:
Spoiler: spirit of justice
but she does age in the 6th game. so unless we ignore this piece of evidence the theory falls apart.

How do we know that she aged? For all we know, she's just channeling a 28 year old Maya look-a-like for the duration of the entire game.

Ropfa wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:
Hell, she probably caused WWII.

We're gonna eventually get a Castle Wolfenstein-style Mech-Hitler battle where Maya reveals herself to be the fuhrer, aren't we?

Make it happen, Court-records!

Maya: "So, okay, now that I'm like the evil overlord, I want to know -- what do you call castles around here?"
Soldier: "Burgs."
Maya: "Let's change that to Burgers."

TO BE CONTINUED, NEXT TIME ON: "THE UNTOLD CRIMES OF WWII"
That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

The imagination justifies the pimp

DudeWithAMask wrote:
Maya: "Let's change that to Burgers."

Soldier: shut up maya

Well, that trial sure was interesting!

So, following CoC and CoI, I decided to watch fuandon and later arclad84's playthrough of the completed cases, and I have to say that this was amazing! Like, this felt like an actual installment of the series between JfA and TaT (aside from some typos and misplaced commas but the actual series has those sometimes as well so -shrug-). The characterization and the humor are just on point throughout that I just have to commend SilentBobX on that!

I just hope that Turnabout Legends will be completed at some point (it'd be a shame to leave something this good be unfinished), but I understand if SilentBobX has some real life obligations to take care of and I'll just wait for it to happen, even if it does take a long time.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

Guess life isn't that easy.

CourtroomShenanigans wrote:
So, following CoC and CoI, I decided to watch fuandon and later arclad84's playthrough of the completed cases, and I have to say that this was amazing! Like, this felt like an actual installment of the series between JfA and TaT (aside from some typos and misplaced commas but the actual series has those sometimes as well so -shrug-). The characterization and the humor are just on point throughout that I just have to commend SilentBobX on that!

I just hope that Turnabout Legends will be completed at some point (it'd be a shame to leave something this good be unfinished), but I understand if SilentBobX has some real life obligations to take care of and I'll just wait for it to happen, even if it does take a long time.

A man can dream.
I don't know what my talent is exactly, but, I am not a suspicious guy!

Too cool for a profile picture

There's a game breaking glitch in the second case.
Spoiler:
Stuart never appears and the text box says Phoenix instead of Stuart, sometimes Phoenix's sprite actually speaks for him. But the actual game breaker is when you ask about Lyle. Whether you say yes or no it always eventually goes to a loop saying to let him go for now.
I'd really like to finish the case :acro:

Yabba Dabba Doo

Catdiving64 wrote:
There's a game breaking glitch in the second case.
Spoiler:
Stuart never appears and the text box says Phoenix instead of Stuart, sometimes Phoenix's sprite actually speaks for him. But the actual game breaker is when you ask about Lyle. Whether you say yes or no it always eventually goes to a loop saying to let him go for now.
I'd really like to finish the case :acro:

Y'know, this happened to me too. I'd try using an older version, but I never ended up fixing it myself. I just watched a playthrough online.

Too cool for a profile picture

Thanks I finally got it to work, and I've finished it. Great case over all. Now I'm moving on to turnabout Daredevils.
Spoiler:
The part whith the murder weapon was hard though. At first i thought it was the tile, then the bag. But neither of them worked! :meekins: Or so I thought.
You really got me good.

video games are art

Hello there!
Just registered here just to tell you that the download link of TaJ is down and since the PyWright servers were also shut down, there is now no way of me or anyone getting this game anymore...
Can you reupload it? Thanks in advance. :maya:

EDIT: I officially admit that I am a dumb***.
It has NOT been taken down.
Its included in the pywright link in the beginning... *sigh* now i feel dumb

You best rethink that evidence, compadre

Sooooooo is this being finished at all or nah? I'm trying to find more fangames to play and found this one. I don't wanna play an unfinished product and get stuck with a case of legal blue balls forever :(

What's a Court Records?

Windego wrote:
Sooooooo is this being finished at all or nah? I'm trying to find more fangames to play and found this one. I don't wanna play an unfinished product and get stuck with a case of legal blue balls forever :(

I don't know if we have an official statement on it, but I believe it's been cancelled.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

Rehncohro wrote:
Windego wrote:

I don't know if we have an official statement on it, but I believe it's been cancelled.

I guess I'll play it anyway but that's a letdown. I don't think Capcom is making another game anytime soon and I prefer the fanmade plots to Capcom's over reliance on wacky moments but poor case plots. Is anything else being worked on right now?

What's a Court Records?

Windego wrote:
Rehncohro wrote:
Windego wrote:

I guess I'll play it anyway but that's a letdown. I don't think Capcom is making another game anytime soon and I prefer the fanmade plots to Capcom's over reliance on wacky moments but poor case plots. Is anything else being worked on right now?

Officially, nothing's been announced, but I'd be surprised if they don't say anything about any upcoming projects sometime soon. The 20th anniversary of the series is next year, after all.
Why am I even here?

Rehncohro wrote:

Officially, nothing's been announced, but I'd be surprised if they don't say anything about any upcoming projects sometime soon. The 20th anniversary of the series is next year, after all.

AAI2 translated and officially brought to the US as a 20th anniversary surprise or a collection of the 3DS games maybe. But odds are it'll be some Japan only anniversary event.

What's a Court Records?

Windego wrote:
Rehncohro wrote:

AAI2 translated and officially brought to the US as a 20th anniversary surprise or a collection of the 3DS games maybe. But odds are it'll be some Japan only anniversary event.

They already had a second chance to give us AAI2 when it came to mobile devices but that didn't happen so I wouldn't get my hopes up for it.
Why am I even here?

So I finally beat this tonight at like 1:30am and I gotta say, that final case had a fantastic ending. I know this has been unofficially cancelled but I honestly really loved what I played of it and wish the ending had been made/released. I usually don't care for the cliche "the last case solves some major issue the new Prosecutor has and then they become your friend" thing some AA titles go with but the way they wrote it with Luis Hawk actually had me really curious to know what happened during his past and what made him become how he did. If the creator ever reads this, I don't expect you to finish the game but at least know your effort was enjoyed and appreciated.

What am I Prosecuting fooooooor!?

Hey everyone. SilentBobX here.
It been a super long time since I visited the forums. Nice to see that some things haven’t changed. I came back to talk to you guys about Trials after Justice. I don’t think a day goes by where I feel bad about leaving everyone on that cliffhanger. My CPU problems that deleted my script and lost game assets really put me in a rough state of mind. I felt defeated and didn’t think I’d recover. I found something I liked doing in writing and I wanted to share that with you all.

If you’re wondering what I’ve been up to, I had planned on making another fan game based on the Shantae series. Things didn’t pan out well there so I did the next best thing and wrote a fan comic adaption instead. I hire great artists to help draw the pages while I take care of the story and get references for them. It’s been a fun experience as Shantae and the characters in that series are very fun to write. If you do want to read it look for my Twitter, SilentBobX, and you’ll find a link there to it.

As for why I’m writing here, I’ve been looking through and playing Ace Attorney games again. It’s made me miss writing Phoenix and Hawk arguing in court and coming up with new case ideas. So I decided that I want to get out of my slump and try my hand at writing Turnabout Legends again. I think I have better ideas to implement and make something better than I planned before. HOWEVER, I won’t be able to work on the game through PyWright like I used to. Between the Shantae comic, possibly working on the game script, getting new assets made, and doing my real life job (Covid made things a lot worse for me there) It would be too stressful to do that part. If anyone who’s really good with PyWright can help there. Just contact/DM me on Twitter or Discord and we’ll work something out.

I don’t want to get anyones hopes up by coming here promising that the game will be made. The Shantae comic has helped me alot in my writing so I’d like to see what I’m able to do now for Ace Attorney. I also remembered that if I ever finished the game I planned on doing another Ace Attorney project involving a ‘certain someone’ as the lead. For now, I’m getting some case notes together and will work on the script after that. Hopefully we get something off the ground. Thanks for being patient with me folks. I’m sorry it took this long but I really hope to make it up to you all soon. Until then…! :yogi:

I'm excited that Trials after Justice will finally have a conclusion! It's a deeply underrated fangame.

seems this case can't be downloaded right now but worry not! I found a collection of pywright games and this among them so you can still download it:
https://archive.org/details/py-wright_collection
Page 12 of 12 [ 478 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Board index » Present Evidence » Games