Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 3 of 3[ 91 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Re: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney - Second case in the worksTopic%20Title

Okay, thanks to all your replies, i'll be trying to get beta testers/proofreaders soon. And i will explain the main reason i've been doing to many updates. My PC, It's slowly becoming more broken by each passing day, and i might have to get a new one. That's why im doing so many updates, so i dont have to revert progress. Also, at this very moment i am looking through the whole script of the first case, and ill be doing this until i get atleast 1 proofreader.
Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

My fangame: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney is right here: viewtopic.php?t=30205

Mia Payne

MrTailsluver wrote:
Okay, thanks to all your replies, i'll be trying to get beta testers/proofreaders soon. And i will explain the main reason i've been doing to many updates. My PC, It's slowly becoming more broken by each passing day, and i might have to get a new one. That's why im doing so many updates, so i dont have to revert progress. Also, at this very moment i am looking through the whole script of the first case, and ill be doing this until i get atleast 1 proofreader.

If you want to look more professional...

i think you need to stop typing like this its not good

https://soundcloud.com/mrtailsluver/update-for-crf Hopefully this is understandable.
Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

MrTailsluver wrote:

Upload your progress to Dropbox or something to download later, that means you don't need to revert process. No point in submitting here until you're completely finished with each case (Grammar fixed, dialogue polished up in general, plot holes, etc), really.

I cant believe i actually forgot about this. oh well, i'll be working more on this. Hopefully i'll atleast get halfway through the second case before the end of this year. Sorry for forgetting about this.

Re: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney - Back from being inactiveTopic%20Title

W-Where am i? What is this place? its all so foreign.

Anyways, im finally back (and hopefully im gonna stay) after almost a year of inactivity, expect some updates soon. But not right away since im gonna have learn how to use pywright again, but once i do... COMMENCE THE UPDATING!

Well, im in a bit of trouble here. i just realised that i no longer have pywright, in other words i've deleted my fan game. and unless someone has a version of the game im gonna have to start from scratch. So, you might not hear much from me on this game until i get alot re-done.

Winter Flag Trademark

Excuse me, but you don't have a Backup Copy of the case? :pearlshock:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

I did have one, but mediafire decided to delete it because i apparently wasnt active enough or something.w

So, i've been away for a bit. I don't know if i'll be continuing this just yet because i'm gonna have to remake this fan game from scratch. Heck, i might even do an entirely different game altogether and leave this one in the dust. However, until i decide what to do you probably wont be seeing many updates from me on this game or the other one i have.

So... Hello again, i've decided this fan game is officially dead, HOWEVER i will probably do a new one, once i re-learn pywright i might try my hand at this again. So until i figure out what that game is gonna be about, and after i play the games again to remember the story, there wont be much updating from me.

Page 3 of 3 [ 91 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Present Evidence » Games