Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 2 of 3[ 91 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Re: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney - Second case in the worksTopic%20Title

MrTailsluver wrote:
Its gonna have three cases, the final one having way more work done on it than the last two.

Okay, ive changed it to 4 cases, if i think i can, ill do five.
Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

My fangame: Morgan Wright: Ace Attorney is right here: viewtopic.php?t=30205

the fire mage

just make as many cases as the story needs. i'd rather have 4 good well made cases rather then 5 rushed cases tbh.

This fourth case is last-minute.

Spoiler: Third case
Because i just made the third case a flashback case.

Difficult-looking legal books stand in a formidable row. They mock me. I tried reading one, and it made my head hurt. When I closed it, it slipped out of my hand. Then my foot hurt too. - Phoenix Wright

New Verison of the game is out!

link right here: https://www.mediafire.com/?vn1kgm68a59y3ls

Just dont play the third case, i havent even worked on it yet.

Master of confusion

Why not edit the first post and include the latest update there? Makes more sense than it being on the second page of the thread. Also, if you need an editor for the script, (grammar, punctuation, etc.) I might be able to help you out there. No promises though.

Otherwise, good luck on finishing the game.

Ok, i need an artist (or spriter if your prefer) that doesnt care if they get spoiled with this one thing i need. Please message me if you want to know what it is.

Man my mind is blank on this question:

Can the defendant give their defense attorney (or the player) an letter to allow them to investigate, or does a higher authority need to grant permission? i, for some reason, cant think if thats right or not.

I just realized why Ron saying his name and occupation felt just wrong to me, i was playing conflict of interest, and

Spoiler: Conflict of interest case 2
when virgil was asked his name and occupation, he said "Im unemployed"

so im changing it to "Im unemployed" or just "unemployed"

becaused saying "Ron delite, Unoccupied" just doesnt seem right to me."

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

It works both ways really. Rofpa probably did that because his character is... well... Blunt.

"Ron Delite, Unoccupied."

"Ron Delite, Unemployed."

It works both ways, nothing is wrong.
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Looking back at that post now, i realized i was tired. :| but im still keeping the unemployed thing, because to me (my brain cant make much sense of it either) saying "Ron Delite, Unemployed" is alittle more....'formal' i-i guess. dang my brain is bleh today.

Until i get the backgrounds i need, i guess ill work on the flashback case. which is gonna be a REALLY long mutha****a.

anyone who wants to help wit da script (and doesnt mind being spoiled) just message me. ^_^

Oh yeah, and about that thing i needed a spriter for, nevermind bout dat. i actually need another spoiler-ish character, so spriters for him are welcome.

Im thinking of either using a canon prosecutor for the flashback case, or using a prosecutor from here.

And if i do use a canon prosecutor, its either franziska, or young klavier.

Which one should i piiick! Its fri- ...-_-

New Version! Link is on the first post!

I did alittle bit more work in the first case. kinda getting its officialness right, did alittle on the second, and started the third.

Constrcutive Criticism is welcomed!

EDIT: CRAP, i forgot to change the intro.txt file for "a writer's turnabout" from "script scene3" to "script scene1" oh, and i use 0.987 now. because yay for the "addev" command not working!

Last edited by MrTailsluver on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mia Payne

MrTailsluver wrote:
New Version! Link is on the first post!

I did alittle bit more work in the first case. kinda getting its officialness right, did alittle on the second, and started the third.

I am going to check it out now :)

Will post back

MrTailsluver wrote:

Let’s get started.

Spoiler: My review
- Somehow, that little Wellington on case art (or, to be more accurate, his upper half) floating above Morgan‘s arms reminds me of the shoulder angel. Or the devil.
- During the intro, mute everything that is said (because it's always muted in AA games, even though this time the killer's gender is obvious).
- FLYING WELLINGTON STRIKES AGAIN :welly: .
- Capitalize every sentence in descriptions of evidence and profiles.
- It’s “Businessman”, not “Buisness Man”.
- Capitalize every “I”.
- Maya is invisible :maya:. I mean, her sprites just refuse to load. Maybe she’s just hiding behind the defense lobby’s couch?
- Way to be an attorney, Morgan.
- I’m, not “im”
- YOU’RE, not YOUR.
- Wow. Way to be rude, Morgan. Why exactly is Apollo a problem? He’s on our side! I’d understand if they were talking about Payne, but…
- Apollo doesn’t call Wright “Phoenix”. He calls him “Mr. Wright.”
- I’ve, not IVE.
- Please… just leave a period on every sentence.
- Why the name of Wright’s agency is such a big matter? Don't they have more important things to worry about right now? Like… the case against Maya, for example?
- Capitalize “Your Honor”. :udgey:
- Y’know, capitalizing names and surnames might also be a good idea. Just saying.
- Apostrophes and commas are also your friends, y’know.
- OK, a knife. It doesn’t show Maya being guilty…
- …Why is Payne such a wimp? He wasn’t THAT wimpy, from what I remember. :paynehair:
- Wait, why did Morgan change colours?
- Also, sentences tend to go beyond the textbox.
Usually, AA games don’t inform the player when a profile is added.

- It’s DeLite, not Delite.

- …That isn’t Ron at all. He lacks the quirks of the original Ron DeLite :ron:.
Here’s a quote from the wiki:
Quote:
“Ron is usually a quiet and nervous young man, but can become easily agitated, and in those instances will often beg or whine loudly and dramatically, usually in the form "PLEEEEEEAASSSE!" When making a statement, he will sometimes double-guess or disagree with what he has just said. He also has a tendency to trail off in the middle of a sentence.”

- IT?! Come on, Maya’s not a monster :sad-maya:!

- Why couldn’t he scream again? He’s GOOD AT IT! :jazzron:
- Wow. Morgan doesn’t know how to expose lies… remind me to never hire him as a lawyer again.

- ALLEGRO SHOULDN’T PLAY ON THE 1ST CROSS-EXAMINATION. The "Allegro" theme is a faster remix of the "Moderato" theme; "Moderato" plays during earlier testimonies and "Allegro" during later testimonies, when the trial chapter is approaching its climax.

- …Why is he getting so nervous again? It’s easy to explain!

- 11… AM!? HOW CAN A CLOCK BE SO WRONG?!

- Am I the only one who thinks that the information about the time should be obtained from pressing?

- OH COME ON! HOW CAN IT BE SUCH A HUGE GAP?! 12-14 HOURS?!

- Morgan changes his suit again. Somehow, I got used to it and it's starting to look kind of... funny.

- …WHY IS MORGAN SO SHOCKED?! This is good for him!

- Great job? All he did was point out the obvious.
- I think it should be "at the crime scene" or "during the crime", but not "at the crime".
- BTW, the evidence icon should pop up on the right side of screen, when the defense presents it.

- WHAT. DID. PAYNE. JUST. DO. BEHIND. HIS. BENCH? I lol’d.
- OK, time for a recess.
Maya is invisible again :wave: .
Even her namebox doesn’t appear.
Is she turning state's evidence and going under witness protection program, or something?
Maybe it’s a good time to hear out her version of this story.
…or not.

- Wait, let me collect all the facts. The police was sent to the victim’s home… and they found his pistol. In his pocket. That means the body… was just… lying there all the time? Shouldn't it have been taken to a morgue, perhaps?

- Ohai, Richard.
Oh wait, it’s Randy.
- Oh look. Allegro. During his first cross-examination. Why am I not surprised?

- …Why did the police show up before he even tried to call them?
- …Why is he so shocked?! He should know about this, considering that he's the killer.

…Why did the killer have a knife? They could’ve easily killed him with a pistol. The knife wasn't needed at all.

- Why didn’t the police find it on the scene? The gun, I mean?

- HOW IS IT SUSPICIOUS? IT’S EASY TO HEAR SHOTS AND ASSUME THAT THE VICTIM GOT SHOT :gun:.

- …GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. OKAY. I’M DONE. DONE FOREVER. HOW DID THE POLICE MISS SOMETHING AS HUGE AS A HOLE IN HIS HEAD?! IT’S BLOODY EASY TO NOTICE, ARE THEY BLIND OR SOMETHING? You can’t use the police incompetence to handwave pure nonsense! The AA police isn’t that dumb, for crying out loud! At least it was explained in Conflict of Interest!

-OK, I apologize for that needless rage. But still, my point stands.

- …Excuse me. Why is T&T Pursuit playing instead of “Suspense”?

- ……………….WHAT. What kind of lawyer is that?! NOTHING POINTS TO HER, except those vague testimonies only describing a girly figure.
For all we know, it could’ve been another woman!

- WHY. IS. MAYA. ACCUSED. AGAIN.
C’mon, why was she doing in his house in the first place?! She never even knew him, she had no motive, and most of all, it was 2 AM! Why would the Kurain Master visit the house of a random businessman so late at night?! Was she providing her services as a spirit medium? OK, I think I’d be a legitimate reason, but the point is why didn't anybody even bring that up?

-...WAIT WHAT. IT’S SO EASY TO ASSUME THAT THE VICTIM GOT SHOT… Considering, oh I don’t know… HE HEARD THE SHOTS IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

- Fingering a killer… WITH AN ASSPULL.

- …Wait, what? Why weren't the prints mentioned in the evidence description?

- …What. He’s giving up… because of Phoenix saying that she found the body.

- …WAIT, WHAT?! WHY IS HE CONFESSING?! PHOENIX HIMSELF SAID THAT THE BLOOD MIGHT PROVE MAYA IS THE KILLER :beef:!

- …So the police arrested a girl who has no motive to kill Ramarez, no decisive evidence… instead of a guy who actually has the motive. Even the AA police isn’t that stupid.

- So, Randy. You say you were shocked after you killed him. Uh-uh. Leaving his house calmly after killing someone. Yup. That totally looks like shock to me.

- …What? He didn’t even do anything! All he did was point out the obvious! It’s Phoenix that has gotten the killer… with… his baseless… conjecture.

- …What about Apollo, Maya?! Morgan didn’t do anything noteworthy, he only pointed out the obvious!
BTW, why was it called “Justice in Time” again? It didn’t even INVOLVE Apollo! He only showed up in the lobby!

- Poor Winston :payne:.

- Seriously, I find it hard to believe it is an improved version. It is full of plot holes, ill-considered twists and errors. Just because your first case is an open mystery, that doesn’t mean that it does not have to be solvable. Your protagonist should have all the evidence necessary to nail down the culprit. Instead, Phoenix did all the job for him. And there is a giant difference between evidence arriving in the last minute (like in Farewell, My Turnabout) and evidence that a character had from the beginning but decided to show it at the last moment without any foreshadowing beforehand (not to mention that this piece of evidence in particular should incriminate Maya rather than help her).

- Wasn’t it established that Phoenix was an only child? OK, it’s your story.
Still, bringing a family-member-that-we-had-never-heard-about
is one of the cheapest and most overused tricks in fanworks. Currently, we have already two siblings of canon characters (Randy and Morgan), and there’s another guy coming up on the horizon (Jonathan Edgeworth). Don’t you you think it’s a bit… stretched? And the fact that Morgan and Jonathan are just re-colored Phoenix and Miles doesn’t help either (that’s not necessarily bad, here you can find an interesting chart which proves that even sprites made with simple "copy&paste + recolor" technique may be improved).

- Another thing I noticed during my playthrough is that you’ve messed with characters’ ages. Why is Maya younger than Apollo? She should be around 25-27. Also, Phoenix should be 35, NOT 31. And Ron should be 30-31 in this game.

- I don’t want to discourage you in any way. I'm sorry if I was too harsh for you. I just mean you'll have to improve some of the things and remove all of illogicalities and bugs to make it truly a good case. In its current state, your game is
underdeveloped and thus, unenjoyable.

- If you can’t listen to criticism about your game without getting emotional about, then your game is simply not ready and nor are you. Not that I'm suggesting you detach yourself emotionally from your game. Never do that or you’ll lose interest in it.

- Aside from improving the plot and mystery, it might be also a good idea to add some graphics: maps, cut-scenes, characters’ silhouettes etc. instead of black backgrounds. You said that your first case was rushed, and, to be honest, this fact stands out a mile. If you want to make a good case, take as long as you need to take to get it right. There is no schedule and you are not in a race. Take the time to design your game, hit it over the head with countless play testing sessions, and keep working on it until you are convinced that you can’t do anything more to it. Keep working hard. Best luck!

Darth Wiader wrote:
- Maya is invisible :maya:. I mean, her sprites just refuse to load. Maybe she’s just hiding behind the defense lobby’s couch?
Maya is invisible again :wave: .
Even her namebox doesn’t appear.
Is she turning state's evidence and going under witness protection program, or something?
Maybe it’s a good time to hear out her version of this story.
…or not.

That bug happened when i put the game into the 0.987 version of PyWright (I started out on that version, but i switched to 0.986, but then switched back because in the second case evidence wouldnt add right) i soon found out that the switch (or me) COMPLETELY deleted her folder, thus me putting it back, but instead of using her official sprites, i replaced them with a older maya sprite, made by
Yuneia.

Darth Wiader wrote:
- During the intro, mute everything that is said (because it's always muted in AA games, even though this time the killer's gender is obvious).

Uhm, i thought i already did that in version 5...unless you got a different version. if you got version 5 and that hasnt been done yet, then that'll be fixed in version 6...WAIT A MINUTE! i just checked version five, and thats fixed!

I guess i wont need to reply to this anymore. but i will keep in mind what you said anyways.

Ok, i kinda lied, just one more thing:

Darth Wiader wrote:
- Another thing I noticed during my playthrough is that you’ve messed with characters’ ages. Why is Maya younger than Apollo? She should be around 25-27. Also, Phoenix should be 35, NOT 31. And Ron should be 30-31 in this game.

Maya was changed to her actual age a while ago. in version 5. so yeah, Phoenix's age is because of my Bleck mathmatical-age skillz. i tired judging his age from the Wiki. when i should've just played AJ.

Darth Wiader wrote:
it might be also a good idea to add some graphics: maps, cut-scenes, characters’ silhouettes etc. instead of black backgrounds.

That's the problem, i can't draw. so im using black backgrounds in the intro untill someone asks me if they can draw the cutscenes.

Now, ive said all i can (because of the version thing.)

Last edited by MrTailsluver on Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've improved on Morgan's sprites a little bit (fixed the recolouring) if you want it. No credit needed
Spoiler: very large image

MrTailsluver wrote:
That bug happened when i put the game into the 0.987 version of PyWright (I started out on that version, but i switched to 0.986, but then switched back because in the second case evidence wouldnt add right) i soon found out that the switch (or me) COMPLETELY deleted her folder, thus me putting it back, but instead of using her official sprites, i replaced them with a older maya sprite, made by
Yuneia.

I guess it'd be a wise choice to always keep up with the latest version available. While some players, like me, keep older versions of PyWright on their HDs (because old cases, like Turrnabout Substitution don't work very well on newer versions), you cannot expect all people to have them, especially that Saluk doesn't provide older builds (please correct me, if I'm wrong here). The alternative solution would be to provide your game alongside with a dedicated version of PyWright, just like Nudalman, the creator of Leon Prinze did.

And if you found some kind of bug in the latest version, please report it to Saluk.

drvonkitty wrote:
I've improved on Morgan's sprites a little bit (fixed the recolouring) if you want it. No credit needed

Phoenix Morgan has a green tongue in one of sprites (I think this pose is called "sweating(talk)" in the PyWright's folder).

Alright, i think im gonna do a PW vs PL thing and have voice actors for every character. so VOICE ACTORS ARE NEEDED!!!!!!1111111111111212121

Just PM me if you want to do the voices of these characters:

Throughout the game:
Maya
Morgan
Apollo
Phoenix
Judge (Or udgey, if you prefer)

Case 1:
Ron
Randy
Payne
Ramarez

Case 2:
Jonathan
Perry
Joshua
Flack

Case 3:
PM me, if you dont care to get spoiled.
Other characters havent been decided

Case 4:
Characters havent been decided

Last edited by MrTailsluver on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

heres something i should've asked about a long time ago, the logo, can anyone make teh logo? i know it might just be a few minutes in photoshop, but i haz no photoshop, i only haz GIMP, which i probably could use, but it would look like absolute crap.

Work has been started on the script for Shining Star Hotel, the crime scene for case 2.

I've finally made myself make the script before putting it into the game. for case 1 i just improvised the script, so now i'll know what evidence to show where, where to go, and what to ask.

Darth Wiader wrote:
the fact that Morgan and Jonathan are just re-colored Phoenix and Miles doesn’t help either

Morgan isnt gonna be just a recolored phoenix, he's gonna get apollo's hair. (Look in the port folder, and you'll see a folder named "Morgan Frankensprite")

Jonathan is gonna be a recolor for now, im trying to decide what prosecutor from a forum to pick.

Some screenshots of the game

Notice anything different? oh, and morgan's sprite is done!

alright, updating this again.

I've completely redid the ending of case 1, now you have to present the clothing, instead of phoenix. i also kinda explained how and when you get said clothing.

And (as seen in the screenshots) i've redone the UI.

The only problem im having is the flags. In case 1, i added a statement to Ron's first testimony, that you only get when you press a certain other statement. The only thing is, if you dont press everything, or the certain statement, the new statement still shows up. Anything im doing wrong? I tried putting the statement after the one you have to press, as i put the flag (not the setflag) on that statement, and that didnt work. I put the flag on the witness testimony (not the cross exam) and that didnt work, then i put it in the press of the certain statement, and that didnt work. So i need halp.

Also, i've finally did alittle bit on the script of the hotel you go to in case 2, no background yet.

alright, a quick update, i just sent an audition for my little investigations (as a voice actor) and im waiting for them to reply, so if i do get picked (which i very higly doubt) it might be a little while before i even do more to this game. i will do more as soon as i can, this is just an announcement so you wont think im dead if i dont reply to a post or make one.

If someone can do some art for me, that's be appreciated, just PM me if you want to know what they are. (Will have some minor spoilers to the plot though)

Alright, i won't be updating this game for awhile, my PC's internet is put so i can't link to any new versions i put out, I'm using my phone right now, when i get internet ill say more, untill then, ill just be browsing the forums, terrah!

Ok, my internet is back :phoenix: so, now i can say im an idiot, i went to delete all my stuff out of my recycle bin, and thanks to my keyboard (USB, not built-in since that is broken) my PC deleted my art folder in the game, so i had to get it out of my old version which doesnt have a complete morgan sprite. So imma have to completely redo it. :kudo:

Alright, at the moment i need these pieces of art for case 2:

a picture of a man in a room, looking at the mess

a picture of the victim in the doorway with a surprised look on his face

a picture of a gun being pulled out of a pocket

a picture of the victim with his hands up and a terrified look on his face

a picture of a bloodstain on the floor (or wall)

A picture of someone being sick (as in throwing up, or with a green face.)

a picture of an employee to the hotel in the foreground while in the background is a counter with food on it.

And a note with this on it:

Spoiler: case 2 story
"If you want to keep your secret, come to the alley behind the supermarket at 12:00 AM
- Mr. X"

If someone can do those then i will give you ten internets...im kidding, ill give you credit. along with 2 internets. :3

Ron Karma

MrTailsluver wrote:
Some screenshots of the game

Notice anything different? oh, and morgan's sprite is done!

Just a quick word of advice for the future, when adding screenshots of your game from PyWright, make sure to take the screenshots from either DS resolution or PyWright's full resolution, otherwise they end up looking weirdly pixelated and hard to make out and over all makes things look unprofessional:

DS Resolution:

Other:

I hope this helps you in the future.
- Ron
My Fan Game Click the Bracelet to see my sprites

I think Morgan and Jonathan have been recolors long enough, time for them to have actual original character designs!

I'll need these poses:

Morgan:
Normal
Sweating
Damaged
Objection
Pointing
Document
Confident
Sheepish
Tableslam
Hand(s)ondesk
Zoom

Jonathan:
Normal
Sweating
Damaged
Objection
Pointing
Document
Confident
Tableslam
Hand(s)ondesk
Forward
Forward grin
Forward sidelook
Forward damage
Forward mad
Forward serious
Zoom

Jonathan (young):
Normal
Sweating
Damaged
Objection
Pointing
Document
Confident
Tableslam
Hand(s)ondesk
Zoom
Spoiler: Case 3
Breakdown, basically him tearing off a piece of clothing (Tie, Cravat, etc.)

It doesnt really matter how they look, Just give them the same color of shirt/suit. Send your submission to Firethehedgehog@yahoo.com
If you submit one for young jonathan, just send me the prosecutor and DA versions. And (if it makes thing easier) send me .gif files. as i can easily convert them. also NO SPRITE SHEETS as i have no friggin clue how to use them atm. just send me .gifs and pictures liek this:

Image That was named Confident(talk) for young edgeworth

Last edited by MrTailsluver on Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.

New version released! check the first post for link. if anyone can fix the flag problem with the statement being visible without pressing the certain statement, do so and please upload it so people can have the experience i wanted them to have. And as always, construcive criticism is welcomed ^^

Mia Payne

MrTailsluver wrote:
New version released! check the first post for link. if anyone can fix the flag problem with the statement being visible without pressing the certain statement, do so and please upload it so people can have the experience i wanted them to have. And as always, construcive criticism is welcomed ^^

You need the fix the punctuation/capitalization/timing of text... like... seriously...

The missing "..." and lowercase i's are in ABUNDANCE!

Blizdi wrote:
MrTailsluver wrote:

You need the fix the punctuation/capitalization/timing of text... like... seriously...

The missing "..." and lowercase i's are in ABUNDANCE!

Tell that to my spellchecker! ...Oh, wait, thats me. :bellboy: ...fine, ill do it. i've been playing turnabout adoption which, at the moment, is taking my time. That and im trying to get an older cody hackins sprite.

...how did the game get messed up so friggin much? its like the game reverted itself. the payne sprite somehow renamed itself to the default paynette, and all the buttons reset to their original colors. also now the paynette sprite doesnt even show up. like, wtf happened to it when i left it? *sigh* ill try to get it back, but that'll take hours. so no updates untill the game is back to what i had it. :edgeworth:

Since i didnt get any submissions, i decided the sprites for Morgan and the now brother-to-no-canon-characters prosecutor Jack Yamati. i got the sprites for them here

The first and third cases have changed according to the sprites.

Will release next version soon, with these new sprites. after i playtest the cases of course,

Version 7 with the new sprites released! link also on the first post!

link: https://www.mediafire.com/?kr2ztodo9a7obqi

Constructive criticism welcomed!

First and foremost, the grammar *really* needs to be fixed up. It's difficult to play it with the amount of grammatical errors and typos.

Secondly, the dialog just feels wrong. Interactions between characters feel very forced and very un-genuine.

That said, the concept for the game is cool, and the sprite work is actually pretty good, just... the main content of Ace Attorney is the text, and no offense but at the moment the text just isn't very good. But I am sure you can improve this and I look forward to seeing the end product, once it's completed and everything is fixed.

GETCH'ER SCIENTIFIC STUFF READY

There's also the matter of updates being released. Please do NOT upload until the case is finished. Too many updates will cause a hindrance to the project itself. And you should also hire beta-testers and proofreaders for that matter. You can also get some help for other people to help you make original characteristics if you wish, of course. That said, just take your time making the case itself instead of downloading updates. (Not to mention, the matter of unneeded sprites comes at hand once again.)
"Oh holy father, holy Brother, holy master... My sacred mission is at last complete. With these two hands, mankind is saved. I am your will made flesh. In your name, I give thanks."

Dracarys!

BonnyMono wrote:
There's also the matter of updates being released. Please do NOT upload until the case is finished. Too many updates will cause a hindrance to the project itself. And you should also hire beta-testers and proofreaders for that matter. You can also get some help for other people to help you make original characteristics if you wish, of course. That said, just take your time making the case itself instead of downloading updates. (Not to mention, the matter of unneeded sprites comes at hand once again.)

My personal thoughts on this:

Updates are fine, but they should be released rather conservatively. Making too many gives a bad impression. Beta-testing / proofreading before the release is an absolute must. And other people should help you do it, because it's very easy to accidentally skip your own mistakes. Given the fact that many people on this site will volunteer to either proofread or beta-test fan games, there isn't any excuse not to do either of those two things. Simply put, if you're releasing something that hasn't been proofread or beta-tested, you're releasing an unfinished project. Do that too often and you're going to have a very hard time getting people interested in this game.

AA is a very text and story driven series, so this stuff is important. Honestly, I'd suggest working on fixing the dialogue and any plot holes before you even get started on improving sprites or releasing a new case/game/update. People will care a lot more if the dialogue is hard to read than if the sprites are just recolored canon characters.
Page 2 of 3 [ 91 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Games