Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

What happened to AO?Topic%20Title

eyyyy

I don't know if i put this on the right board or not, forgive me if I haven't :payne:

So anyway, I want to know what happened to Attorney Online, that little game that people use to RP on
I remember going on it some time last year and all the servers were offline, and i tried again today and it's still the same.

Was there an update I missed? Or is the game completely gone for good now? I was just wondering since I used to go on AO a lot.. :ron:
Re: What happened to AO?Topic%20Title

Sylph of Doom

I'd like to know too. Searching for Ace Attorney Online was how I found these forums. :ron: Can anyone answer? I can't find it.
Yours in Eternity

Over on 4chan, there is a community that still runs trials and such on AO. The trials tend to be very un-family-friendly so please exercise caution when checking it out. Also, I recommend not posting in the threads for a few days until you understand how people are on there, as it can be a slightly toxic community.

Mods: I apologize if linking to the current thread is not allowed. I just wanted to help directing those interested to the right place.
http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/134542528/aog-attorney-online-general

Have fun y'all.

You can always muster some online friends of yours and set up your own a server with Hamachi, I guess...

Prosecutor

C0SM1C-ECL1PSE wrote:
I don't know if i put this on the right board or not, forgive me if I haven't :payne:

So anyway, I want to know what happened to Attorney Online, that little game that people use to RP on
I remember going on it some time last year and all the servers were offline, and i tried again today and it's still the same.

Was there an update I missed? Or is the game completely gone for good now? I was just wondering since I used to go on AO a lot.. :ron:

http://attorneyonline.tumblr.com/
Check this out...

Anyways last time i checked and some servers were on.
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games