Evolina DeLuna - betatesting
Blackrune - betatesting
E.D. Revolution - betatesting
TheDoctor - betatesting
clcman - betatesting
Rajin - Athena sprites, base
Anyare - Athena sprite, mugshot
Semper Solus - Franziska objection sfx

More to be added with part 2 release; please inform me if something is missing! This has been in development for a while, and I would hate it if something accidentally slipped through the cracks.

Last edited by drvonkitty on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: A Turnabout Called Justice [Part One Released!]Topic%20Title

Yabba Dabba Doo

Just finished...

Spoiler:
This looks to be a really well designed case. I'm guessing the culprit is either the manager or the detective (unless you throw a curveball and make it be Brushel) but the mystery is solid. While I personally think it would've been better if we had gotten a more descriptive series of events, I think I have a good enough grasp of it. It reminds me a lot of 6-2,.

Spoiler: response
I'm not 100% what you mean by "descriptive series of events", but I think what you're talking about it is going to come up more in the trial portion of the case, which is yet to be released. In terms of the similarities to 6-2, production of this case (and thus the idea behind it) actually happened back in 2014, looooong before Spirit of Justice was even announced, let alone released. The case was actually written to meet the "Bright Age of the Law" theme for an AAO competition, so I guess the writers of SoJ just saw the same possibility as we did for thematic poignancy. Of course, I'm still on 6-3 of SoJ so I can't speak to anything that comes after that.

Thank you for playing, though! Hopefully we can get Part 2 out soon :trucy:

Yabba Dabba Doo

drvonkitty wrote:
Spoiler: response
I'm not 100% what you mean by "descriptive series of events", but I think what you're talking about it is going to come up more in the trial portion of the case, which is yet to be released. In terms of the similarities to 6-2, production of this case (and thus the idea behind it) actually happened back in 2014, looooong before Spirit of Justice was even announced, let alone released. The case was actually written to meet the "Bright Age of the Law" theme for an AAO competition, so I guess the writers of SoJ just saw the same possibility as we did for thematic poignancy. Of course, I'm still on 6-3 of SoJ so I can't speak to anything that comes after that.

Thank you for playing, though! Hopefully we can get Part 2 out soon :trucy:

Spoiler:
I guess what I mean is that I didn't really know what happened during the actual murder/attempted murder throughout the case. All I knew was that something bad happened to Mr. Wright. I had a general idea that it had to do with the box trick, but for the most part I was left completely in the dark. And since Apollo and Athena saw the show, it didn't make a whole lot of sense that they didn't know what the trick was. And even still, I only have a general idea of what happened to Mr. Wright. If there had been a little more description (Ex, the detective describes what happened) that would've done wonders. I'm guessing it'll be shown in the trial, but it still would've been nice. Besides that, the case in incredibly well put together. Looking forward to part 2.

To lurk, or not to lurk.

I'm definitely giving this a try when time permits. I'll give feedback upon completion.

EDIT: Never mind, I figured it out XD

I'm very intrigued so far, and I do hope what I think has happened hasn't actually happened although knowing this series... :larry:

Hi all, cross-posting this from AAO:

SK and I are looking for one or two people to be assistant artists for ATCJ. Mainly, he just needs help with resizing, cleaning, and animating the assets for the case, so no spriting experience is required, mainly just good attention to detail. (Experience might be helpful, though, but he'll help you and send you tutorials if you need them).

Obviously, anyone who helps out with this will be subject to spoilers for Part 2, so be wary if you want to play the final release totally blind. You will be credited for your help, of course!

If you're interested, shoot me a PM including your relevant experience (if any) and your Discord info so we can talk. Thanks!

Update on the release of Part 2: we're slowly but surely getting there. This extra help would definitely help us get closer to release. I can't give any estimate on a date yet, but we're getting closer and this help would definitely help speed things along!
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games