Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney: Hope vs. Despair (PyWright)Topic%20Title

Hey, guys. ObjectionExpert here. I'm new to this site, and I'm hoping to make some good friends. But, anyway, back to the subject at hand.

I am creating a PyWright fangame. Here's the story.

Plot:
Two years after the Phantom case, the Wright Anything Agency trio, Phoenix Wright, Apollo Justice, and Athena Cykes, have just finished watching the most recent magic show of Trucy Wright, adopted daughter of Phoenix. After the show, they are encountered by a man by the name of Koichi Kizakura. Impressed with Trucy's magical acts, Koichi invites her to enroll in a prestigious Japanese academy called Hope's Peak Academy. Phoenix is reluctant, but decides to let Trucy go to Japan, but only if Apollo and Athena came along. The next day, Athena, Apollo, and Trucy travel to Japan, officially enrolling Trucy into Hope's Peak as the Ultimate Magician. However, Athena and Apollo didn't expect a string of cases and events to happen when they get to Japan. Meanwhile, Phoenix reunites with someone from his past and starts to develop feelings that he never thought he had. He also deals with a few cases back in Los Angeles, meeting a new prosecutor who has a connection to someone else Phoenix knows.

So, yeah. That's the plot of Hope vs. Despair. As you can see, this is an Ace Attorney/Danganronpa crossover. However, I'm going to need all the help I can get, especially with the sprites and backgrounds, since I have zero experience with... well, sprites and background. If you're experienced with creating sprites and backgrounds. I'll also need help with providing the finishing touches to the overarching plot, as well as the logo. If you want to help me out, feel free to message me. You can help out if you know one of the two game series, but if you know both, then that's even better.

That is all.
Re: Athena Cykes: Ace Attorney: Hope vs. Despair (PyWright)Topic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

Sounds cool! I could help you for story. How many cases?

I wanna help too

d

WOOO ACE ATTORNEY X DANGANRONPA CROSSOVER
Good evening. Nate here.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games