Board index » Present Evidence » Games

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Fan GameTopic%20Title

Too cool for a profile picture

I got a game plan I want to work on. I'm good for story, but I need help for a better title. I have a working title but I'd appreciate it if someone got a better one. Justice Eternal is the current title. I'll post the cases when the stories are fully fleshed out
Re: Fan GameTopic%20Title

About the title. I think you should explain what the story of the game you're working about. That should satisfy curiousity of the interested and also might give pointers to decide what title should your cases/game be. (From my point of view anyway)

thy point of view is correct
That one guy from AAO that made about a dozen cases that all kinda go off the deep end and fall apart at one point or another.

Too cool for a profile picture

Okay here's a brief breakdown of the story:
Spoiler:
The Wild Turnabout: :franny: Franziska Von Karma is the defendant. She and the victim were alone camping out. The victim is her cousin. A hunter saw the crime happen.

That's case one,

Spoiler:
Turnabout for the Future: A fortune teller is arrested after he fortells the death of the victim. You meet a brand new prosecutor, Lawrence Savage. He has a reputation of forged evidence. There's also a new detective, Innis Tegate.
I don't want to spoil too much because it's my personal favorite but this one by far has the most punny names.

Spoiler:
Tunabout ???: This case features a mental hospital as the crime scene. The defendant has multiple personalities. This is not some sanitarium by the way, this is just for people who have mental disabilities

This ones gonna be pretty serious.

Spoiler:
The Black Turnabout: A brand new drug is released on the black market and murder and mayhem ensue. a convicted drug dealer still gets the right to a lawyer.

This is the one I have to tinker with the most so it might change.

Spoiler:
Turnabout for the Ages: Murder at the museum. Detective Tegate is accused of murdering her childhood friend. Everything's been building up to this, all witnesses are old friends of Phoenix, Assistants and clients. One is guilty, but who? (Not all, but it can't be the staff)

This one's gonna get practically everyone.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Games